Are Females days numbered? Post incels who killed females

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Name:Sailson José das Graças
Number of white females killed: 37
Place:Brazil
Note:He said he preferred victims were white women, living in Baixada Fluminense

Name: Elliot Roger
Number of people killed: 6 (2 females)
Place:USA
Remarks:"I heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina through her closed room door,along with my sister's moans I stood there and listened to it all" E.R.

Name:Ben Moynihan
Number of women stabbed:3 (no deaths)
Place:England
Note: "All women needs to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyeballs out."

Name:George Sodoni
Number of females killed: 3 (10 females wounded)
Note:"he not only hated women but black men because he felt we were getting the white girls he wanted to date and believed to be “his” because he’s white."

Name:Myron May
Number of people shot: 3 (injured no deaths)

Name:Seung-Hui Cho
Number of people killed:32 (16 females)
Killer's Note: 'You Caused Me to Do This'

Who will be the next one?To be updated
Last edited by Homesick Alien on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Homesick Alien wrote:Image
Name:Ben Moynihan
Number of women stabbed:3 (no deaths)
Place:England
Note: "All women needs to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyeballs out."

Name:Myron May
Number of people shot: 3 (injured no deaths)

fucking failures. They couldn't even kill anyone.

next incel shooter should outscore breivik then maybe something will change.

Almost looks like a game, Big Incel , instead of big brother, who'll be the next one forced to leave incel's house?
Anyway very poor performance by elliot, compared to the big words in his manifesto.

Worthless Trash wrote:Almost looks like a game, Big Incel , instead of big brother, who'll be the next one forced to leave incel's house?
Anyway very poor performance by elliot, compared to the big words in his manifesto.

his manifesto however, needs to be spread, it has the potential to motivate incels to damage the females.

NEWSER) – A 23-year-old University of Washington student is facing felony harassment and cyberstalking charges after police say he threatened to kill women at the school and "execute the same thing" as Elliot Rodger, who killed six people during a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara last month. Police were tipped off to Keshav Bhide's YouTube videos and Google+ postings, in which Bhide praised Rodger and talked about his own plans, and arrested him in Seattle Saturday with the help of the FBI, KIRO-TV reports. "I am the next Elliot Rodger and guess what I’ll do the right thing this time," Bhide allegedly wrote, according to the Raw Story.
Last edited by Homesick Alien on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

mvp wrote: his manifesto however, needs to be spread, it has the potential to motivate incels to damage the females.

I'm sure someone somehow is rightfully very rageful currently planning the next shooting spree . We can only hope it'll be more elaborate. Female entitlement is off the charts now, they are out of control,. It's about time they are put in their fucking place.

where's our old chum Marc Lepine? Harris and Klebold? Kip Kinkel?
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Myron May wasn't incel. He was fucking a 8/10 Beyonce looking black chick for like three years before he conducted his shootings. He was a conspiracy theorist however, and was certain that there was an NWO member or illuminati at Florida State's library when he went on his spree. Because he knew the truth he was gunned down almost instantly although his shots were only warning shots to possibly draw out the illuminati who he was trying to kill.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

It's always humoured me that feminists think by "educating" men that crimes like this wouldn't happen. Shootings like this are inevitable and collateral damage will always ensue due to it. I hope feminism gets pushed harder and harder. We'll be bound to see more shootings if it does, shootings are always good.

Captain Cuck wrote:It's always humoured me that feminists think by "educating" men that crimes like this wouldn't happen.

it boils my blood when they claim this, cause it's just so oblivious to reality. they don't even realize what it's like for these guys because they never go through the stuff guys like this went through. it's disgusting how they think men actually don't even have a sex drive which frustrates them, it's just that culture TAUGHT them to think they want sex. how fucking retarded can someone be? women only think that because 1. they have a lower sex drive and 2. they COULD get laid with any man, so of course they have no understanding whatsoever of this entire situation

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
Captain Cuck wrote:It's always humoured me that feminists think by "educating" men that crimes like this wouldn't happen.

it boils my blood when they claim this, cause it's just so oblivious to reality. they don't even realize what it's like for these guys because they never go through the stuff guys like this went through. it's disgusting how they think men actually don't even have a sex drive which frustrates them, it's just that culture TAUGHT them to think they want sex. how fucking retarded can someone be? women only think that because 1. they have a lower sex drive and 2. they COULD get laid with any man, so of course they have no understanding whatsoever of this entire situation

Exactly, they always say rubbish like "you don't know what it's like to be women!". I mean really, how hypocritical can someone be? They think everything is social engineering. Like you mention, they think men are taught to want to have sex and don't even consider biology.

They can definitely get laid with any man, they also have the audacity to complain about it. Forever whining about "street harassment" and un-wanted attention. I just wish that women got what they wanted, no attention what so ever. I'd love to see how long they would last, a week a year? That's exactly how these guys and myself have lived, ignored, invisible and don't even consider trying to strike up a conversation with a women you sick, sex obsessed pervert.

Niggardofspeech wrote:where's our old chum Marc Lepine? Harris and Klebold? Kip Kinkel?

People have such short memories.

name: tim kretschmer
number: 15 (11 females, 4 males)
place: germany
details: was bullied by his peers from what I know

number of people killed:14 females (+ 10 wounded females)
Place: Canada
remarks: He had long complained about women working in non-traditional jobs, and after separating men and women in a classroom, he shot the women, claiming that he was fighting feminism.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice