Woman cried RAPE because man FORGOT HER NAME

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -name.html

WORDS. NONE. HAVE. I.

Christine Jordan falsely accused a man she shared a one-night stand with of raping her because he forgotten her name the next time they met.

The 25-year-old was convicted of perverting the course of justice after she lied to police, claiming Kevin Percival, 26, had attacked her.
She wrongly told officers he had followed her home and forced his way into her flat demanding sex.
In reality the pair had consenting sex after drinking beers and vodka with friends in her flat, Cambridge Crown Court heard.
Nicola Devas, prosecuting, told the court Jordan invented the claim last January because the man could not remember her name (SLAYER) when she saw him again in a pub.
She said: "The hope of seeing him is the reason for going down there. He accepted he could not remember her name. Is that why she phoned 999?

SRS. If women didn't have tits, pussy and ass (and babies came about by some other means), can you IMAGINE how different life would be?

brb no sluthate
brb no job cuz I don't need to live anywhere, wash, etc
brb no man would be a father or have a family cuz there'd be no benefit

FUCK. I took a girl home and tried to get her naked. She said "No", so I turned away (not facing her) and said "Fine. Goodnight", then she said: "Well, okay..." - If I had just SLIGHTLY moarr bimax, she probably would have cried rape.
The Tori Black Fake Dating Profile

BRB 48 New Messages + BRB boyfriend offer + BRB date offers

DEAL WITH IT

http://imgur.com/YYo00A9,51noS8V,0w5ZdQ ... 1ONfeze#29

Due to be sentenced next month, you know it'll be a pathetic punishment even though she tried to ruin this man's life.

colonial game wrote:Due to be sentenced next month, you know it'll be a pathetic punishment even though she tried to ruin this man's life.

I remember one false accuser got sentenced to like 2 months prison to be served AT WEEKENDS.

JUST LOL.

A woman can only love her female offspring and herself.

colonial game wrote:Due to be sentenced next month, you know it'll be a pathetic punishment even though she tried to ruin this man's life.

It is never a just sentence for these cunts. At the very least they should face the equivalent sentencing guidelines that a guilty rapist would.

You'll also find that the mitigating probation/psychiatrist reports on her will say she is 'troubled', lessening the sentence even more.

So in summary:
- Guy gets his reputation shattered, faces the nightmare of being found guilty of a heinous crime, and even after being proven totally innocent he will always have the word 'rape' synonymous with his name
- The shitcunt gets a light sentence in an open prison and will still be seen as a 'victim' due to her 'troubles'

Who the fuck would choose to be a man in this world?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Women have proven time after time they are only out to benefit themselves and don't care what the consequences are for other people.

Why don't more women make false rape claims?

Huge amount of attention, get to feed their victim complex, validation and high potential for monetary gain awaits them.

If they get found out: NOTHING HAPPENS

It's a win win situation. Living life as a female is literally winning the lottery.
Mike mew crew

gymcel wrote:Women have proven time after time they are only out to benefit themselves and don't care what the consequences are for other people.

Why don't more women make false rape claims?

Huge amount of attention, get to feed their victim complex, validation and high potential for monetary gain awaits them.

If they get found out: NOTHING HAPPENS

It's a win win situation. Living life as a female is literally winning the lottery.

I've thought this, actually.

Unless it can be definitively proven that the shitcunt has been lying about a rape claim, she won't face any consequences even if the man is found not guilty.

It seems women have very little to lose by making up rape claims, aside from a bit of difficult questioning. Don't forget, they also retain legal anonymity whereas the man's name and details are published the world over.

cats wrote:This is why it's a liability to even have sex with any woman these days. It's best to avoid them completely for your own safety.

Have them sign a form consenting to the encounter, though that's not ironclad either.

DeppIsGod wrote:What I don't understand is why women who lie doesn't get the EXACT same punishment as a real rapist?
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

i take like forever to answer pms

n-nice

Dirty Blond wrote:
cats wrote:This is why it's a liability to even have sex with any woman these days. It's best to avoid them completely for your own safety.

Have them sign a form consenting to the encounter, though that's not ironclad either.

I've half-heartedly wondered if packs of condoms should be sold with legal sexual contracts to be signed by both parties.

But all it takes is a shitcunt to say 'stop' and immediate withdrawal is needed to avoid the rape card. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if some shitcunts had timed their 'stop' when the man is at the point of no return (orgasm).
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:

I've half-heartedly wondered if packs of condoms should be sold with legal sexual contracts to be signed by both parties.

But all it takes is a shitcunt to say 'stop' and immediate withdrawal is needed to avoid the rape card. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if some shitcunts had timed their 'stop' when the man is at the point of no return (orgasm).

lmao

cats wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:

If you must have sex with a shitcunt, the only way to do it is to record everything. Video, audio, all of it. Then follow up with some txts to establish that you two are on good terms. With all of this, she can still cry rape and ruin your reputation forever. But it's unlikely you'll go to jail.

Cats is a smart man
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Good points all, although to cats' idea: I could see an overzealous prosecutor going for wiretapping charges.

Sex may as well be illegal for most of us.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:

rofl

Yep, she got 2 years.

I'm shocked that she even got that much time, given the judeo-feminist court system. Cunt should be hung, but I'm honestly surprised she wasn't let off completely.

jbslayer wrote:Yep, she got 2 years.

I'm shocked that she even got that much time, given the judeo-feminist court system. Cunt should be hung, but I'm honestly surprised she wasn't let off completely.

2 years is as severe as I would have expected. I've read about countless cunts who get community service or suspended sentences.

In addition to the false accusations, I am also very troubled by the amounts of convictions doled out because the cunt was 'too drunk to give consent'. It implies the entire onus for being responsible lies with the man; even if he himself is too drunk to think properly.

I dread to think how many guys are behind bars, dodging beatings and sugarwater ambushes from the rest of the prison populace, all because some shitcunt is too embarrassed/vindictive to live with the implications of her ONS.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice