delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lord101 wrote:
pinnacle wrote:So the conclusion is that you don't even have to be witty, just spout any random garbage and the girl will still give you her number if you're good looking enough?


The conclusion is... if your good looking you will have unlimited likes and therefore the girls will keep coming and eventually one of them will be dtf. Tinder used to have a high majority of dtf girls but now its dead


I don't get this. Why do you say Tinder is not what it used to be and the dtf girls left? Where did all those dtf girls went to, then?

Also, how do you approach girls beyond your gps range? I want to start approaching tons of girls, but they need to be further from my position, you know, don't wanna pop up on local people's phones using Tinder, awkward as fuck.

Finally: How do you manage multiple profiles with the same number? I want to use a fake profile first, and test the waters, to see the level of girls using Tinder on a particular area. If I like the girls I would try luck with my real pictures.



ratchetpussy wrote:Can someone PM the photo he is using


his pic are somewhere on the website



Lord101 wrote:
boyo wrote:
I don't get this. Why do you say Tinder is not what it used to be and the dtf girls left? Where did all those dtf girls went to, then?

Also, how do you approach girls beyond your gps range? I want to start approaching tons of girls, but they need to be further from my position, you know, don't wanna pop up on local people's phones using Tinder, awkward as fuck.

Finally: How do you manage multiple profiles with the same number? I want to use a fake profile first, and test the waters, to see the level of girls using Tinder on a particular area. If I like the girls I would try luck with my real pictures.


1. most dtf girls already found a guy of the app to hook up with regularly. The conversation ratio is now only like 1% when you use dtf line which is way down then a few months ago

2. use gps app to spoof your location

3. you can't use multiple profiles with the same number


1. So what? New girls will arise. Girls that are 15 now will start using Tinder and the cycle continues. Your logic is flawed.

2. What the fuck is GPS app? That is a generic nickname, and i've read it doesn't work unless you use Bluestacks.

3. So how do you do it, you use your real number with a fake profile? how about your real profile? every girl you waste doing this trolling is a lost opportunity your real profile. Sure, they are realistically low, but once you trolled her, if you change your picture to your real one, she will know you are a legitimate aspie trolling with fake pictures of male models. What's the point?



Lord101 wrote:Image
image share


Those are all your matches?


Fuck this life. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: A good looking white stud can get all of that while most of us couldn't even get one single match.
Image

puakiller can you send me a pic of this chad

The guy is a manlet, 7 at absolutely MOST.

bignosebiglipethnik wrote:
Lord101 wrote:Image
image share


Such bs.... :pistodouble:

Every time I ask for nudes, the girl says, "ooh I'm sick" "I look like a hot mess" etc etc :rambo:



You're a dark black nigga with strong negro features asking for pictures on a hookup app, what did you expect? You should be glad they even matched with you in the first place. So many girls go on there just for the ego boost and someone to talk to/string along. They'll give you a ton of BS, but drop the panties and send nudes to tall, white, good looking jocks on Tinder. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:


Just do whatever the fuck you want to do man. Life and women are a scam if you're sub 7 and/or ethnic. Women are completely ignorant to just how shallow they are and just how much looks matter.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 82 guests