delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

I can't handle this anymore. I need to see this cunt's pic.

Someone PM me please.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Lord101 wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:I can't handle this anymore. I need to see this cunt's pic.

Someone PM me please.

sent

Thanks.

Holy shit.

You actually have very good flirtation skills.
Try doing that with your own pics

driftwood wrote:You actually have very good flirtation skills.

lol
IF you are low LMS you will get ignored, you wont be even able to use skills in any way, you simply wont get an answer, no matter what you write. I tried writing same things that worked here, and i got no response.

FuckThis wrote:
driftwood wrote:You actually have very good flirtation skills.

lol
IF you are low LMS you will get ignored, you wont be even able to use skills in any way, you simply wont get an answer, no matter what you write. I tried writing same things that worked here, and i got no response.

I dont even bother in my own MM experiments I just say "hey whatsup" and then ask for a number.

The OP is witty like a british guy. I'll copy paste his schtick and see how it does (for me and my MM)

is this the guy with the tattoos and thick brows from the misc? If not PM pic pls
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

theboss wrote:
RageAndFury wrote:You better believe he could end up fucking some of those chicks.Not all of them,but enough.

Try it with a ugly guy using the same cocky messages...see how far he gets.

From my experience with MM experiments they can pretty fuck much any girl they match. The response rate using a non sexual good line is as close to 100% as it can get. The only time they don't respond is if they think you're catfish or you go sexual too fast.

PuaKiller wrote:Yup. It's the LYING that I can't handle. They'll LIE LIE LIE and be all coy and passive aggressive about not caring about looks but then laugh about it with their girlfriends after sucking off Chad :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Women don't say they don't care about looks. Idk where this site gets that from. I think it was PUAs that started that myth. Even my mother has told me throughout all of her life that she wouldn't date a guy she's not attracted too. You must not know a lot of women to think otherwise.

This is not to say you can not get laid if you're not attractive, you can because women are extremely stupid but never have I heard a woman say they don't care about looks. Also the looks threshold to be consisted attractive is a lot lower than this site thinks.

This. PUAs started this bullshit. Not that I would ever defend women.

Women being passive by nature will never outright confirm anything, this is why it's important to watch what they do and not what they say.

If anything, it's faggots like David DeAngelo that deserve just as much hate.

Let's face it, PUAs and "dating gurus" were nerdy aspies who couldn't get laid, so they developed stupid ass theories to help them cope. Just lol @ anyone still listening to these faggots.

The only PUA worth a shit is Mystery...and that's cause hes 6'4" and white.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

It's just the idea that sending these girls really aggressive messages are supposed to be a demonstration of "shit personality".

Start acting insecure. Send her messages about how you don't know if you're hot, or ask her to rate you. Then see if she wants to fuck still

driftwood wrote:It's just the idea that sending these girls really aggressive messages are supposed to be a demonstration of "shit personality".

Start acting insecure. Send her messages about how you don't know if you're hot, or ask her to rate you. Then see if she wants to fuck still

Yeah. I would like to see this as well. I want to see how they act when a really good looking guy is insecure and clingy compared to an incel looking guy.

theboss wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:
Yeah. I would like to see this as well. I want to see how they act when a really good looking guy is insecure and clingy compared to an incel looking guy.

I've done it before. Whatever you can think of I've said it. The only time they stop replying is if you start been sexual or if they figure out you're catfish. It does depend on how you start though. If you send them a message saying "Hey I have low self-stem" they might actually ignore it because they would figure it's catfish. But if you talk to them and start been clingy like telling them that they can't fuck other guys or to erase tinder they might tell you that it's weird but they'll continue talking to you.

Legit
there are experiemtns where Chad acted like he lived with his mom, and asked her if she can drive him to date, since he cannot go out, it is crazy, she didnt mind at all. She was all supportive like, oh you poor baby, of course i will help you

Being very ordinary is bad. Like "hello hows ur day"

"lets hangout give me ur number"

thats how we act on our own accounts because we don't want to take risks.

Oh HE IS BRITISH.

that explains it. There was something a little unique about the responses.

I live in the midwest, this doesn't work even if using an 8+ MM

actually make a dating account using MY (or another iconic sluthate members) pictures in the UK and use the same aggressive conversation

I feel like these experiments are being reported and conducted with extreme bias

lmao, i legit look better than that guy

sometimes i wish a was a free bird

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theboss wrote:He's a 7. Out of 1000 guys he would be the best looking

Love that 1/1000 puts you at a 7 here.
SIGNATURE

pics are on 3rd page
u blind?
Will steroids get me a GF??
no
PreviousNext