delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

CaptainOCD wrote:she basically just said she wants to swallow his load. No wonder ER went ER; this is like the sexual difference between being a billionaire in America and being in Liberia with Ebola and not enough health care. There is no fairness in this world.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :uzi:

CaptainOCD wrote:
Lord101 wrote:Image

she basically just said she wants to swallow his load. No wonder ER went ER; this is like the sexual difference between being a billionaire in America and being in Liberia with Ebola and not enough health care. There is no fairness in this world.

How would you respond to the argument "they're both attractive so what do you expect, you should date someone at your level and they will want you "

Samsung wrote:
Maxzilla wrote:
He's a 7.5 atleast. Realistically he has everything, compact face, fwhr, hairline, skin.. He also fits a niche in the UK that most here just wouldnt understand since your all foreign.

Dont fool yourself, I saw the pics now. Posted here he would get the rating 7 at MOST, also a manlet which is painfully obvious in the pic standing next to normal height people.

Good features, but everything else than optimal sexual dimorphism, and manlet.

His face shows dimorphism, he has a classic good looking British working class jack-the-lad kind of look, you are probably not British so you just don't get it at all. Not only is he good looking but he's the kind of guy who you can just tell is good with girls. I know many guys who look like that, they ALL slay whenever they want.

Maxzilla wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Dont fool yourself, I saw the pics now. Posted here he would get the rating 7 at MOST, also a manlet which is painfully obvious in the pic standing next to normal height people.

Good features, but everything else than optimal sexual dimorphism, and manlet.

His face shows dimorphism, he has a classic good looking British working class jack-the-lad kind of look, you are probably not British so you just don't get it at all. Not only is he good looking but he's the kind of guy who you can just tell is good with girls. I know many guys who look like that, they ALL slay whenever they want.

"Not only is he good looking but he's the kind of guy who you can just tell is good with girls. I know many guys who look like that, they ALL slay whenever they want."

So do I, but objectively speaking he is not more than a 7 on the scale. Brio is better looking than him, so is Lequack if he just was taller.

But maybe theres a different game in britain, in scandinavia you see guys like that basicly everywhere and often much better looking (And huge/tall).

Ceran wrote:How would you respond to the argument "they're both attractive so what do you expect, you should date someone at your level and they will want you "

I would say that's absolutely true. What I'm saying is that being born ugly is like being born in Liberia; they are both random chance and make your life a living hell which you have no control over. Some people win the lottery. Others just suffer until they die.

What really annoys me is that some beta provider cuck will one day have to jump through 50 million hoops just to have the honor of beta providing for these washed up whores.

Lord101 wrote:Image

Wow. Was that actually a girl using a pickup line? Fuck this gay earth

The guy you are using for the experiment is hot though, if i was a girl id fuck him, only thing holding him back is manlet status and slight NCT in some pictures. Honestly not surprised looksmatched girls are giving it up for him.

yes it totally makes sense that him and his bro buddies were having a conversation about "sexual chemistry between two people" ( :lol: ) and he was just there, staring in to space, with a big grin on his face like a retard "What do you think Chad?" "Oh sorry, i wasnt paying attention, i was just randomly fantasizing about getting face fucked by some random girl i recently matched on Tinder based on 2 pictures. I should probaby inform her of this."

i wish they could just remove the chat function completely other than the ability to exchange numbers so that guys wouldn't have to debase themselves with these idiotic opening messages.. if you like his face, fine, you can do without the little ego games of having guys trying to impress you with this degenerate modern day equivalent of courtship

Lol but tell me again how sub 7 isnt scam.
He can say anything to thesw girls it all works fine,they are interested in him and will do much to please him. No dumb game,pua,negging and nonsense like that. He can just enjoy talking to these females and fuck them later

this thread crushed my emotions Holy fuck
:o
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

youlookbettermewing wrote:lol @ his opening line being "sup bitch" and she still wants to fuck

It is quirky when Chad does it.

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

Creep dosent really mean anything. It is just a random word that has negative connotation. In this instance she used it to defend a bit and not "seem easy" which is a laughable attempt at tinder. That is why nobody should really take serioslly these types od insults.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice