The Average Girl's Laycount Would Blow Your Mind

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

cats wrote:
Infamous wrote:I would say the real average is about 15 for girls and 5 for guys @ 20.

20+ is nothing special for girls today and easily to reach.

The average has to be the same for guys and girls.

However the distribution is way skewed toward men at the top, so the mean for men is like 1 or 0 at age 20.


Yes. I mean the average for non-slayers.
Image



PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

This is mostly wrong, we know from studies that some women will always be sluts, some will always be LTR/girlfriend types.

cats wrote:
howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:So why are you guys complaining? You cease to amaze me sometimes. The more slutty women are the more opportunities for you; I don't fucking see a problem here. Stop finding things to complain about

You're implying that the slutty women won't exclusively sleep with the most attractive men.


Dude, if a girl sleeps with hoards and hoards of guys, do you honestly believe all of them were attractive? Cmon now, be smarter than that. I'd say if a girl has slept with 40 guys, 20 of them were ugly/plainfully average. There simply aren't that many male model/jock types around



ya, basicaly what this mean is if girls fuckin 100 guys, lot of avrage and ugly guy get laid. simple statistics.

meanin sluthate.com members are the only people gettin no pussy looooool.
here to dstroy you fcking losers 1 by 1

u fuckin dumb cocksuckah mothafuckahs live in deluded fantasy land if think girl fuck 100 good lookin slayers looooool. do u fucking idiots leave the house? holy fucking lol. if ur young and over a 5/10, u should be getting laid, period. ur theories are retarded as fuck, same 20 members make retarded theories while rest of world go live life and get pussy loool.

I was with a girl that was a virgin coming into college. By the beginning of her junior year, she told me that she had accumulated 17 lays (18 including me). This is a low number.

One girl tried to tell me that they only had sex with boyfriends when she partied every single weekend with mostly guys. This girl, who would constantly tell everybody she only had one lay before me, accumulated like 10 lays that I knew of in the year following our breakup.

The more you socialize, the more you get laid. It applies to everybody, and even more so to girls. I haven't been with a non-fat girl that doesn't party every weekend.

I mean, there are plenty of girls who go home alone after parties, but if you party almost 52 weekends a year with some attractive, horny young people and drink alcohol, you are getting laid. If everybody here partied as much as your average, sexually attractive non-fat girl, there wouldn't be any virgins on this forum.

There are definitely girls that mostly only fuck within an LTR, but I don't think there's such thing as an attractive girl that hasn't been lead on into casual sex at least once.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image



SupportLocalSluts wrote:I was with a girl that was a virgin coming into college. By the beginning of her junior year, she told me that she had accumulated 17 lays (18 including me). This is a low number.

One girl tried to tell me that they only had sex with boyfriends when she partied every single weekend with mostly guys. This girl, who would constantly tell everybody she only had one lay before me, accumulated like 10 lays that I knew of in the year following our breakup.

The more you socialize, the more you get laid. It applies to everybody, and even more so to girls. I haven't been with a non-fat girl that doesn't party every weekend.

I mean, there are plenty of girls who go home alone after parties, but if you party almost 52 weekends a year with some attractive, horny young people and drink alcohol, you are getting laid. If everybody here partied as much as your average, sexually attractive non-fat girl, there wouldn't be any virgins on this forum.

There are definitely girls that mostly only fuck within an LTR, but I don't think there's such thing as an attractive girl that hasn't been lead on into casual sex at least once.


This. For average/above average guys it really is all about putting yourself out there and taking that extra step. There are so so many horny girls out there. You guys are your own worst enemy at times
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:
Dude, if a girl sleeps with hoards and hoards of guys, do you honestly believe all of them were attractive? Cmon now, be smarter than that. I'd say if a girl has slept with 40 guys, 20 of them were ugly/plainfully average. There simply aren't that many male model/jock types around

Clearly you haven't been on Tinder.


Lol @ analyzing dating/casual sex norms from an online perspective

sluthate logic: every girl has a 100 laycount all with 8+ slayers

Image

i swear delusional virgin like user "cats" are legit pathetique idiot

congrats u basically just proved u havent left house in very long time nor socialzed with group of people

Well yea, this thread is legit.

Ive somewhat been around the block for a couple of years now, aswell as having a young sister and I know wtf is going on.

The statistics completely lie, it wouldnt even surprise me if girls lie to themselves about their ACTUAL count thereby lying when doing the statistics aswell.

From 14 to like 30 girls are FLOODED with sex, it does not matter where the fuck they go they have hordes, hordes and HORDES of girls wanting to fuck them. From high-school thru college and then several years at workplace, in the club, at the gym, everywhere they go they have so many sexual opportunities it would be a fucking dream for the incels.

If you think girls even CAN be "alone" or "sexless for a period", ure completely insane and blue pill as fuck. Girls are lying their ass off to other white knights, to society and even to them selves and their friends.

Girls are hooking up ALOT, LOTS of different guys. Dont u fucking be surprised if ur future GF have been with 30-50 guys, its very common these days and girls are extremely promiscous.

Ofcourse the guys they have been with are your random college jocks, "alpha males", assholes, DJs, bartenders and very good looking guys, basicly the top 10-20%, the rest of the guys gets very little and get lied to that "girls dont fuck around!!!", if they really knew the truth they would probably go insane and there would be lots and lots of chaos in society.

This is as red pill as it gets.
I kill people.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

It's a spectrum. Based on girls I knew in college, I would say that your typical girl will have had P in V sex with only a few guys (maybe 3 to 5), but a much larger number of partners for makeouts, handjobs and general fooling around. Even the biggest sluts seemed to just have a rotation of a few guys at a time, thus totaling like maybe a dozen P in V partners over the course of a year. Things probably have changed though, this was over a decade ago.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
Self reported stats for EVERYTHING are bullshit. Literally everything. Why the fuck do you think there is such a huge discrepancy between self reported dick size stats and measured dick size stats?

No difference with self reported laycounts. Girls may as well be dividing by 4 and guys multiplying by 3. Just lol. Imagine being a slim girl and being a constant celebrity? How the fuck can you not have a laycount n the 20s?

'
yeah man, its the same with self reports regarding what they find attractive in a partner. In every self report its things like: "Being nice!", "Intelligent", "Pleasant personality", "Likes kids!" ..

and then what they ACTUALLY respond to: Great looks (DOM), dominance, physical violence, aggression, being the "top dog" - but they would never ever confess this shit lol

butthurt_manlet wrote:It's a spectrum. Based on girls I knew in college, I would say that your typical girl will have had P in V sex with only a few guys (maybe 3 to 5), but a much larger number of partners for makeouts, handjobs and general fooling around. Even the biggest sluts seemed to just have a rotation of a few guys at a time, thus totaling like maybe a dozen P in V partners over the course of a year. Things probably have changed though, this was over a decade ago.


Just no man, I dont know where u live but in Scandinavia the girls are extremely promiscous, they sleep around ALOT, and then they tell you theyve "had sex with 4 guys!!!" (when the actual number is like 30 lol).

Evilvalle wrote:Well yea, this thread is legit.

Ive somewhat been around the block for a couple of years now, aswell as having a young sister and I know wtf is going on.

The statistics completely lie, it wouldnt even surprise me if girls lie to themselves about their ACTUAL count thereby lying when doing the statistics aswell.

From 14 to like 30 girls are FLOODED with sex, it does not matter where the fuck they go they have hordes, hordes and HORDES of girls wanting to fuck them. From high-school thru college and then several years at workplace, in the club, at the gym, everywhere they go they have so many sexual opportunities it would be a fucking dream for the incels.

If you think girls even CAN be "alone" or "sexless for a period", ure completely insane and blue pill as fuck. Girls are lying their ass off to other white knights, to society and even to them selves and their friends.

Girls are hooking up ALOT, LOTS of different guys. Dont u fucking be surprised if ur future GF have been with 30-50 guys, its very common these days and girls are extremely promiscous.

Ofcourse the guys they have been with are your random college jocks, "alpha males", assholes, DJs, bartenders and very good looking guys, basicly the top 10-20%, the rest of the guys gets very little and get lied to that "girls dont fuck around!!!", if they really knew the truth they would probably go insane and there would be lots and lots of chaos in society.

This is as red pill as it gets.


Those girls in the 6 range are fucking basically everything that doesn't have asperger's, isn't fat, and knows their friends. They're also fucking plenty of guys in the 10-30% top masculinity range (this is the primary guy for casual sex for sure, but there are tons of exceptions).

And yeah, I think girls just lie to themselves. Anybody that wasn't their boyfriend when they were hooking up is just subtracted from the lay count. If you're partying and crashing at guy's houses who hosted the party (happens a ton), you are proooobably having casual sex at some point or another.

The only time I really followed a girl's laycount for a year, it seemed like she accrued at least 12 lays that she told me about in about a year's time (she lovedddd to talk about the guys she was fucking). She hasn't slowed down at all from the looks of it, and that was 3 years ago. So, by now, she's probably accumulated at least 30 lays. Even if you go by boyfriends alone (her relationships only last 3-4 months), there's always guys between relationships that she fails to lock down.

not to mention, of the 200 cocks your average girl has had by 30 years old.. PROBABLY AT LEAST 10 OF THEM ARE BLACK.. BBC

If this nonsense was true, you, guys, wouldn't be incels. To have sex with over fifty persons in a short amount of time...you really have to lower your standards.

howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:Dude, if a girl sleeps with hoards and hoards of guys, do you honestly believe all of them were attractive? Cmon now, be smarter than that. I'd say if a girl has slept with 40 guys, 20 of them were ugly/plainfully average. There simply aren't that many male model/jock types around


It's called alpha cock carousel.

Infamous wrote:
howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:Dude, if a girl sleeps with hoards and hoards of guys, do you honestly believe all of them were attractive? Cmon now, be smarter than that. I'd say if a girl has slept with 40 guys, 20 of them were ugly/plainfully average. There simply aren't that many male model/jock types around


It's called alpha cock carousel.


newsflash, there aren't that many alpha cocks to go around. How many true alpha males do you see a day?

howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:
Infamous wrote:
It's called alpha cock carousel.


newsflash, there aren't that many alpha cocks to go around. How many true alpha males do you see a day?


Unless I'm doing some sporty activity or at a bar, 0.

Literally zero.

It's more like the 6-7/10 with the occasional 5 thrown in cock carousel.

Lombardo wrote:If this nonsense was true, you, guys, wouldn't be incels. To have sex with over fifty persons in a short amount of time...you really have to lower your standards.


Yeah. What is the possibility that woman will be able to find 50 8+ alphas willing to fuck her?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Lombardo wrote:If this nonsense was true, you, guys, wouldn't be incels. To have sex with over fifty persons in a short amount of time...you really have to lower your standards.

If you are a guy, sure.

If you're a woman, you can have sex with a new male model literally every single night for the rest of your life.


Yeah, cause male models just grow in trees right?

Anyway, this is a moot point. They enjoy being pumped and dumped for awhile, but what really excites them is locking up a good looking male. That's the equivalent of a hot ONS to them.

cats wrote:
Lombardo wrote:If this nonsense was true, you, guys, wouldn't be incels. To have sex with over fifty persons in a short amount of time...you really have to lower your standards.

If you are a guy, sure.

If you're a woman, you can have sex with a new male model literally every single night for the rest of your life.


If you are a HOT girl then yes

But do you think that 8+ elite guys want to fuck average girls when they have much better choice?

Average girls are forced to fuck mostly average guys
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Not every girl sleeps around and has multiple ONS and fuck buddies. The problem is that the more social ones are more likely to be that way and those are the girls you'll meet going out to bars and clubs (places where you're supposed to meet women). We're looking in the wrong places if you want an LTR with a girl who has a low partner count. Thing is that we have no idea how many guys a girl has been with until we start probing around with the right questions.
Image

PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 101 guests