The Average Girl's Laycount Would Blow Your Mind

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Most girls, from 14 to 30, will try to socialize as much as possible, do something every weekend, and meet new people all the time. During their teenage and college years, the good-looking girls are partying all the time and meeting insane amounts of people. Most girls cannot be alone. They always have to have a couple of guys they're talking to. Now, let's do the numbers. From 13 to 18 they often stay single and are very interested in sex and socializing (with hot guys). Hot girls will bang about 30 different guys in this time period. Not even one-night stands either, they literally have that many 'things' with guys. During college, the average girls catch up real fast as everyone is socializing big time now and they go through their 'feasting' period as well, just later (by feasting I mean many girls will go from 0 to 10 in 4 months) and they both get to about 50 at 22. It's safe to say, then, that by about the time they retire their snatch and settle down for marriage in their late 20's to early 30's, 100 partners is well within the realm of possibility.

All this snatch is being passed around like candy and we can't manage to get a single piece. It's almost unfathomable how this is even possible.
When you dig my grave, could you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain



.
Last edited by Chief Beef on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Absent-minded intellectual

yup.. the stats are bullshit. you look up info on average partner counts and it says like the average is 4. bullshit! maybe for old ass women from the 1950s! not to mention women lie on those things. hot, extroverted young girls FUCK SLAYERS every weekend for years! they cum in their mouths, pussies and asses too.

Girls have dicks thrown at them all the time. It makes getting laid pointless because another you is right around the corner.
Image



There is legit
No kind of source or evidence

Straight aspie masterbation holy shit
Image

age 25

average female laycount - 50
average male laycount - 5
average slayer laycount - 150

DO THE MATH...
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM



I talk to this girl once in a while. She is a Korean FOB, and she talks about her sex life all the time. Details and shit. I asked her point-blank what her count was and she would not tell me. As if I'm to believe all this stuff you've done with guys (and girls, LOL!) was few and far between.

More power to you bitch, but I know you're a sloot!

YES
that's my end of the YEAr research topic
SRS

WantsToSlay wrote:
djfranktank wrote:There is legit
No kind of source or evidence

Straight aspie masterbation holy shit


Yeah and how is he supposed to have evidence? Is he supposed to follow around 10,000 girls for a large sample size and record every time a guy penetrates her pussy? All of these threads are full of guys going back and forth as to what they think is the average girls laycount without any real idea.

This is legit (srs). My roommates are female and they party 4-5 nights a week now that school is out. I'm not even kidding. There's no way I could keep up with them, not that they would want me to, and being an introvert doesn't help.

I'm not sure how much they get laid though as I'm asleep in the early morning. They both have oneitis for a guy though, hearing some of their conversations.

In my experience this is completely wrong. 80% of the 18-22 year olds I meet have boyfriends and are decently loyal to them. Sure a few girls here and there rack up huge lay counts, specially in the feminist countries like Sweden. But here in the USA girls entire reputations can be destroyed by fucking one to many guys. Think of all the cyber bulling incidents you hear about where some girl is called a slut until she kills herself.

I think past the 22 year range is when they do start being a little more open sexually. Their friends are less judgmental at this point and they likely have a much smaller social circle. They also get into clubbing and bars to meet guys. Still no where near the numbers you guys are saying though.

Spartacus wrote:In my experience this is completely wrong. 80% of the 18-22 year olds I meet have boyfriends and are decently loyal to them. Sure a few girls here and there rack up huge lay counts, specially in the feminist countries like Sweden. But here in the USA girls entire reputations can be destroyed by fucking one to many guys. Think of all the cyber bulling incidents you hear about where some girl is called a slut until she kills herself.

I think past the 22 year range is when they do start being a little more open sexually. Their friends are less judgmental at this point and they likely have a much smaller social circle. They also get into clubbing and bars to meet guys. Still no where near the numbers you guys are saying though.

What a life experienced poster. Legit.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I think what you will see is batches of girls with different approaches to sex partners. A portion will be very promiscuous, another group will be mostly LTR (punctuated by a hookup here and there in between bf's), and some will be exclusively LTR.

cats wrote:
Spartacus wrote:In my experience this is completely wrong. 80% of the 18-22 year olds I meet have boyfriends and are decently loyal to them. Sure a few girls here and there rack up huge lay counts, specially in the feminist countries like Sweden. But here in the USA girls entire reputations can be destroyed by fucking one to many guys. Think of all the cyber bulling incidents you hear about where some girl is called a slut until she kills herself.

I think past the 22 year range is when they do start being a little more open sexually. Their friends are less judgmental at this point and they likely have a much smaller social circle. They also get into clubbing and bars to meet guys. Still no where near the numbers you guys are saying though.

Blue pill, you are very naive, you have no idea what is going on behind your back.


no cats. your crazy :lol:. if you even ventured outside your moms basement you would realize not every girl is slutting it up.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
TomCruiseRises wrote:
no cats. your crazy :lol:. if you even ventured outside your moms basement you would realize not every girl is slutting it up.

Says the teenager with 10 accounts here, yeah ok.

Says the 30 year old failed PUA, yeah ok.

cats wrote:
TomCruiseRises wrote:
no cats. your crazy :lol:. if you even ventured outside your moms basement you would realize not every girl is slutting it up.

Says the teenager with 10 accounts here, yeah ok.


20 actually boyo. but dude chill out. your an oldcel. just play provider game and get yourself a 7+ waittress whore.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

You dudes are absolutely ridiculous, Yes Girls get laid more than guys but not by THAT much!!!

how can you simply use random numbers to display Laycount??? :? Beyond Aspie!!! :shock:

The Official Pecking order of Getting Laid!!! (or how easy to get Laid)

Slayers > Dirty Sluts > Players >= Normal Sluts >> Normal Girls > Introverted Girls >= Normal Guys > Mental Disorder Girls >= Introverted Guys > Mental Disorder Guys >> Incels

:pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:
also

Spartacus wrote:In my experience this is completely wrong. 80% of the 18-22 year olds I meet have boyfriends and are decently loyal to them. Sure a few girls here and there rack up huge lay counts, specially in the feminist countries like Sweden. But here in the USA girls entire reputations can be destroyed by fucking one to many guys. Think of all the cyber bulling incidents you hear about where some girl is called a slut until she kills herself.

I think past the 22 year range is when they do start being a little more open sexually. Their friends are less judgmental at this point and they likely have a much smaller social circle. They also get into clubbing and bars to meet guys. Still no where near the numbers you guys are saying though.

Legit Post Dude!!

:pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

So why are you guys complaining? You cease to amaze me sometimes. The more slutty women are the more opportunities for you; I don't fucking see a problem here. Stop finding things to complain about

howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:So why are you guys complaining? You cease to amaze me sometimes. The more slutty women are the more opportunities for you; I don't fucking see a problem here. Stop finding things to complain about


Have you heard of hypergamy word before?

Image
Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Pulling numbers out of your ass = irrefutable proof (in aspie world of course)

and then you're supposed to wk and marry a stupid slut like that after all the years in which you probably worked hard to get money and rotted. she probably pointed her finger at you in her prime sometimes and laughed with all her slayer friends that later on all ejaculated on her. now at 26 or something she accidentally got pregnant and needs you to take care of the child because you're such a good guy you know, a real special, sincere guy who isn't only for sex. someone who can white knight her, take care of her retarded children and lick her used up cunt a few times before she probably cheats again. you heard it kids, work hard and achieve something in your life! all the partying sexually attractive people will end up losers.

lol, you really only need a vagina in life to be successful and popular. have a vagina or be very, very attractive - but that is difficult when you have a penis.

I would say the real average is about 15 for girls and 5 for guys @ 20.

20+ is nothing special for girls today and easily to reach.
Image

Infamous wrote:I would say the real average is about 15 for girls and 5 for guys @ 20.

20+ is nothing special for girls today and easily to reach.


5 is definitely NOT average for guys at 20

Counting in all the incels and average normalfags, I'm pretty sure the number is 1 or 2

Slayers however, it's possible that they have even more than 10 different lays by 20
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 89 guests