Lurker, good looking with social anxiety

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I think some people here still don't understand how mind bogglingly easy it is to have sex with fuckable women when you're attractive.

gobman3000 wrote:I think some people here still don't understand how mind bogglingly easy it is to have sex with fuckable women when you're attractive.

No its not. Not for an anxious guy. Maybe if you have normal or good social skills, but when you are anxious and self consious you will fuck it up. Girls fucking sense that shit man, they sense u being anxious and from that they see you like a scared little mouse, or kid, and its not attractive.

No they don't. They do not sense someones anxiety before approaching them.

Look, I'm not good looking. But I've had some ugly as fuck girls INFATUATED with me, I could literally shit in my hands and smear it all over my face and they would still find me attractive. They fucking FOLLOWED ME HOME on the train. Motherfucker, if I got that from some ugly as fuck black bitches, imagine what a legit good looking guy can get.

And no, these girls were truly ugly, I don't mean sluthate retarded standards ugly. I mean fucking black predator, fucking bob marley looking women.

gobman3000 wrote:Literally have NO sympathy for cunts that claim to be good looking yet lay their failures on their "social anxiety".

ALL YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO IS SAY YES.

LEARN.

YES.

FUCKING SAY YES.

THAT'S IT.

WHEN YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You're probably severely overrating yourself or you're yet ANOTHER cunt who wants these sad motherfuckers here to give your cretin ass attention.

Fucking jab some old used heroin needles in your eyes cunt.

These insults and rants are tremendous

DeppIsGod wrote:Yes they do! Women sense and see EVERYTHING. If you are in a gathering and every one is socializing, yet you just steer on the ground. Then randomly you get into a conversation with a girl, but during the whole conversation you just wish that it would end or that you were at home browsing sluthate. When you meet new people and you don't introduce yourself/say hi and just ignore them because you have anxiety. When your at a party and everyone is dancing together but you just stand and look at everyone by yourself. And as soon as you get eye contact with a girl you either look away fast or tell then that you have to leave.

That's social anxiety. If you don't have you certainly don't know how it feels.

I've had "social anxiety" for legitimate reasons though, not for reasons like the people on here being too sheltered and spoiled. I've been called ugly, beaten up, abused by my father, abused by my friends. My "best friend" fucking poured crisps on my head while everyone laughed in my class when I was 15, no one else gave a shit. I got into fights in fucking high school because people thought I was an easy target.

People treated my like a fucking subhuman EVEN IN FUCKING UNI, had a guy following me saying "Why are you so short? I would kill myself if I was that short". Take in mind, I'm only 5'9"!

NO ONE TREATS ME LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE IOI IN THE LAST 4 YEARS.

I AM REGARDED WITH DISGUST AT MOST.

But guess what, even through all that, my naive mind still tries.

After 2 days of talking to this cunt at the gym, I got her to go on "date" with me. At the end she said she's not ready for a relationship. You know why? Because I was too fucking ugly for her.

DeppIsGod wrote:
Are you Misty? If yes, how old are you? Where do you come from and what's your ethnicity?

Anyway bullying is a legit reason and I kinda got bullied too when I was younger, but not to that extent. What caused social anxiety/low self esteem for me was early puberty. I was the first one in my class to enter puberty and it legit haunted me for 2 years. Suddenly I looked way different from all my classmates and I didn't leave the house expect for school during that period. Everyone went out to the movie theater while I was stuck at home because of my social anxiety/low self esteem.

Isn't this aames? I'm asking because I'm deciding whether or not to refrain from ranting on you because aames is an ok guy.

I don't want to spill my life story yet again because it changes jack shit.

uwotm8 wrote:

Feels. You are not deformed tier,that's just people being fucking assholes. You have all the rights to go ER.

I do have some deformities though, namely my very large lips and my wonky hairline.

gobman3000 wrote:
I've had "social anxiety" for legitimate reasons though, not for reasons like the people on here being too sheltered and spoiled. I've been called ugly, beaten up, abused by my father, abused by my friends. My "best friend" fucking poured crisps on my head while everyone laughed in my class when I was 15, no one else gave a shit. I got into fights in fucking high school because people thought I was an easy target.

People treated my like a fucking subhuman EVEN IN FUCKING UNI, had a guy following me saying "Why are you so short? I would kill myself if I was that short". Take in mind, I'm only 5'9"!

NO ONE TREATS ME LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE IOI IN THE LAST 4 YEARS.

I AM REGARDED WITH DISGUST AT MOST.

But guess what, even through all that, my naive mind still tries.

After 2 days of talking to this cunt at the gym, I got her to go on "date" with me. At the end she said she's not ready for a relationship. You know why? Because I was too fucking ugly for her.

Fact is your looks aren't the only reason this happened to you.You don't look deformed, you look definitely at least average.There are plenty people uglier than you that live normal lives.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

I also want to add im not a virgin, Ive had some sex with different girls but its only cause I manage to get so drunk and hit on drunk girls where you dont have to talk much. Im in the club enviroment alot and I never ever get anything when Im sober, I need alcohol and not even then do I always get relaxed.

Tyroon, if you're sending out pics can I getmone? I'm curious what you look like. I won't post them.

Confirmed with spoon or sluthate sign?
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

AforAspie wrote:Confirmed with spoon or sluthate sign?

Nope. And a reverse image search shows its a pic off instagram, so probably fake. If its real though, he's like a 9.5. Very doubtful though.

Spartacus wrote:
AforAspie wrote:Confirmed with spoon or sluthate sign?

Nope. And a reverse image search shows its a pic off instagram, so probably fake. If its real though, he's like a 9.5. Very doubtful though.

Its me, amoged found my fb also. Im on bb/misc aswell.

PUA is a scam for ugly people; for good looking people with anxiety, it can be a cure.

There can be other factors at play though if a girl is turned off when you speak.

What are your teeth like? Do you have a narrow palate? Do you have bad breath?

What is your voice like? Is it high-pitched? Is it nasal sounding? Do you speak too fast because you are desperate to finish what you have to say in order to deflect the conversation onto her?

Do you have a strange accent/speech problems?

I often get told I seem nervous, even when I'm not, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because I get nervous that I appear nervous. And I don't know what to do to stop appearing nervous? The only half-decent suggestion I remember from reading sh was from a thread which instructed me to watch myself speak in front of a camera. Maybe that will work for you. Whatever you do, don't try medication because, if necessary, alcohol is usually a proportionate solution and much, much, much, much less damaging than benzos and ssris. Often, though, your biggest problem will be to stop appearing nervous.

this is how you know you're good looking, when you start a new job and a girl asks if she can get you a drink on only your second day because on the first day she noticed you were constantly going to the water refill thing because it's so freaking hot

sorry guys, i don't want to be the bearer of bad news but i have bad news...

most of you are either below or just average looking

Pm me a pic. I'm from the misc also so I won't share it with anyone.
Mike mew crew

I'm guessing some people here do not understand what social anxiety is. It is not general shyness, or introversion, it is a debilitating medical disorder.

It can cause peoples' hands to tremor uncontrollably when doing things like raising a glass to their mouth to drink, or using a fork and knife to eat.

It can cause a persons limbs to seize up like they are made of iron, preventing them doing any number of 'normal' actions.

It can cause uncontrollable outbreaks of sweat and clamminess, even in cool environments.

It can hinder normal functions like swallowing and speaking clearly or stating full sentences within a single breath.

It can cause dizziness and prevent a person from walking down a hallway or into an open space within feeling like they are on a 30 degree angle and need to grab something for support.

The list goes on.

It's a complicated matter that cannot be remedied by simply having 'looks'.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice