Once she knows she can do better, it's GAME OVER

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



Love isnt real
women aren't loyal
i never expect loyalty from them
the cant understand concepts like honor, loyalty, trust
Image



Truth Sayer wrote:This is one of the hardest red pills to swallow. I've done everything to try to keep a girl - nice, romantic boyfriend, jackass boyfriend, apathetic boyfriend, boyfriend that flirts with other girls, etc.. IT DIDNT MATTER. Once the girl realized that she could do better, it was GAME OVER.

Once a woman realizes she is dating down, you're essentially sitting on a time bomb. Be it days, weeks, or months later....that bomb will go off right under your ass. And there is nothing you can do about it.

If the man is too needy and clingy, it signals to her that she can do better. When she doesn't "feel it" it means her man doesn't measure up to her ideal, imaginary Prince Charming, and she can do better. And as for the bad boy who abuses and cheats on her...sure, she might break up with him in the heat of the moment, but guarantee you she will come crawling back to him if she thinks she can't do better.

Women will be incredibly faithful to their man if they think they are dating up. But once they realize they can do better, or there is another man involved who has higher LMS (aka, she can do better), then it is automatic GAME OVER!


its sad but true and isnt funny how the "bad boy" is ALWAYS better looking than you are

I think there is actually room for some PUA stuff when you are IN a relationship - NEG the bitch!!! I am going to try some "gaslighting" its where you basically mindfuck the woman so much in trivial things that she questions her reality, becomes mentally disorientated and becomes pliable to any suggestions - I am going train her to be my slut



I don't understand this thread. Can someone explain? Women only have power because men give them power. Am I right?

If she met a bastard chad on facebook and wants to meet while dating you, you allowed it to happen by not monitoring her facebook and telling that chad to fuck off and find single women, as well as have a good argument with her and displaying your alpha traits of dominance.

You see men allow the following to happen...

-Alphas goodlooking men on dry spells will fuck any average girl 2 to 4 points below them that falls into their lap
-Clueless Beta WKs hand out compliments too plain jane looksmatches like it's candy. These PJ women now have massive ego's and think they're 8 & 9's. 50% of Betas will fuck whales on dry spells (many dry spells they have.. years)
- Dumbfuck ugly dimwitted Omega's will supplicate to any woman young and old and end up have a bastard child with a 1/10 warpig. This only creates more generations of low iq, obesity-prone genetic trash.

All in all, blame your sex for this dilemma. Men are to blame apart from the facet of feminism and new media that allowed women to sloot it up from the 1990's onwards, and that men have much less value than ever before, turning them into thirsty sex obsessed beggers.
Last edited by Mewtant on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Love is lie, which means I've been lied to
Love is lie, which means I've been lying too

Mewtant wrote:
If she met a bastard chad on facebook and wants to meet while dating you, you allowed it to happen by not monitoring her facebook and telling that chad to fuck off and find single women


no
you don't allowed it to happen
monitoring women facebook is what all losers are doing everyday, you are an insecure jealous weak, your gf will note it you will be cheated and dumped sooner

Fabie wrote:
Mewtant wrote:
If she met a bastard chad on facebook and wants to meet while dating you, you allowed it to happen by not monitoring her facebook and telling that chad to fuck off and find single women


no
you don't allowed it to happen
monitoring women facebook is what all losers are doing everyday, you are an insecure jealous weak, your gf will note it you will be cheated and dumped sooner



So what can you do to keep the Chads at arms length? Is there anything or are we all royally screwed when a better specimen hits on your woman.

Truth Sayer wrote:This is one of the hardest red pills to swallow. I've done everything to try to keep a girl - nice, romantic boyfriend, jackass boyfriend, apathetic boyfriend, boyfriend that flirts with other girls, etc.. IT DIDNT MATTER. Once the girl realized that she could do better, it was GAME OVER.

Once a woman realizes she is dating down, you're essentially sitting on a time bomb. Be it days, weeks, or months later....that bomb will go off right under your ass. And there is nothing you can do about it.

If the man is too needy and clingy, it signals to her that she can do better. When she doesn't "feel it" it means her man doesn't measure up to her ideal, imaginary Prince Charming, and she can do better. And as for the bad boy who abuses and cheats on her...sure, she might break up with him in the heat of the moment, but guarantee you she will come crawling back to him if she thinks she can't do better.

Women will be incredibly faithful to their man if they think they are dating up. But once they realize they can do better, or there is another man involved who has higher LMS (aka, she can do better), then it is automatic GAME OVER!

Yeah of course that's why Rihanna who was dating up(Chris Brown) cheated on him. Just lol even if women are ddating up they cannot appreciate it

This isn't just women, it's the human population in general. It is hardwired in our DNA to always chase bigger, better, more. That is what allowed our species to do so well. It goes for everything too, not just mates. Houses, jobs, money, cars, etc. We're always looking for that next better thing.

I would be happily married to my high school sweetheart had she not known she could do better. Get a girl and lock her in your basement game is legit.

legit, theres a 6/10 girl in my class that is in ltr with 5/10 beta. as soon as some guy 6+ enters class she forgets about bf and starts flirting with him or even changes seats to go next to him, one day shell find 6+ guy that will want to ltr her and will dump her bf as its nothing
Image
Image
Image
Image

CaptainOCD wrote:This isn't just women, it's the human population in general. It is hardwired in our DNA to always chase bigger, better, more. That is what allowed our species to do so well. It goes for everything too, not just mates. Houses, jobs, money, cars, etc. We're always looking for that next better thing.

I would be happily married to my high school sweetheart had she not known she could do better. Get a girl and lock her in your basement game is legit.


That's kind of what the enginerds do with their housewives, lol. A woman not out there in the world working has waaaaay less options for partners.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

To a degree. Better might not mean that some other guy is better than you though, just in her mind he is. The sad reality is(for good looking but low confidence people on here who struggle to exert dominance) that good looks relatively don't matter much unless you are pretty much a Nick Bateman type. Girls aren't hardwired into good looks in the way guys are.

offthewall wrote:To a degree. Better might not mean that some other guy is better than you though, just in her mind he is. The sad reality is(for good looking but low confidence people on here who struggle to exert dominance) that good looks relatively don't matter much unless you are pretty much a Nick Bateman type. Girls aren't hardwired into good looks in the way guys are.


Correction my dear motherfucker.

Good looks mean EVERYTHING for spreading her legs wide open, but absolutely NOTHING for anything else.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 81 guests