article ponders why subhuman incel bald men are not extinct

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://gizmodo.com/5920166/why-havent-b ... ne-extinct

just LOL red pill as fuck

The hair on our heads may protect us from the noonday sun, maintain body heat when it is cold, and even attract a mate. If so, men who lose their hair are at a disadvantage, and you would expect natural and sexual selection to have weeded them out.

They seriously sound like they want to have a holocaust bald people to correct the crime against nature their genes consist of.

In all honesty, nobody knows for certain why bald men still exist, any more than they can account for your pinky toe hanging around.

TBH I suspect it's because we have a better hormonal profile and possibly higher intelligence. Some studies show higher free and total testosterone in balding men, and pretty universally studies show a higher free androgen index in balding men. This could all translate to higher amounts of androgen activity in comparison to that of fully-haired men.

And look at the percentage of balding men in engineering, comp sci, medicine, pharmacy, law, etc. High status professions are full of bald men, while NW0 jocks are rarely found. Coincidence? Probably not.

Of course, that's too politically incorrect for a society that tries to frame everything as a disease (including hair loss) so they can profit off of it by selling us shitty toxic pharmaceuticals that don't even work.

lowtestphaggot wrote:It is because chicks LOVE bald heads.

Every time i have shaved my head the women can't keep their hands off me. And i am 40, slightly overweight, and boring.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

the evolutionary advantage of fucking 40 year olds is essentially zero

Pip-Boy 3000 wrote:They reproduce before balding matters.

It's like saying why do women with menopause are not extinct.

I'm 22 and going bald. Why the fuck am I here?
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

This too.

Life expectancy used to be <40 prior to the 1800s.

lowtestphaggot wrote:
mrz wrote:
the evolutionary advantage of fucking 40 year olds is essentially zero

those comments are fucking disgusting

"When I was in my early 20s I had a rock hard 6 pack, muscular arms and hair. I had a few girls flirt with me, but there was certainly no swooning. As I entered my 30s and went bald and mildly overweight, I have found that far, far more women openly and overtly flirt with me than when I had hair (including the 20 something women I was trying to attract when I was younger). "

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

It's true though.

I do way better now with a buzzed #1 than I did with gel in my hair or having it grown out long.

It's all about being masculine. Get with the program.

nobody lived long enough back then to go fully bald :lol:

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

The only explanation is that baldness is not really genetic. Sure, there are certain genes that cause environmental sensitivities which will predispose you to baldness, but the root cause is the environment. In an ancestral environment, nobody would go bald regardless of genetics.

It's a similar idea to "genetic obesity". In an ancestral environment, nobody would be obese. Add in a shift in hormonal profiles from artificial chemicals, and some people become obese. These people have genes that caused them to react poorly to this shift in hormonal profile. Those might be "bad genes", but they never became activated in ancient times because there was no such environmental change in hormones.

Ultimately, the main problem that bald or balding men have a thin, tight, stiff scalp with weakened occipitalis muscles. The Tom Hagerty scalp exercise can address this problem.

OmegaKV wrote:

I'm 22 and going bald. Why the fuck am I here?

You had time to attract women in you teens. There is always rape and lower standards too. Plus, being genetically predisposed to balding does not imply bad genes, just a specific set of genes. Don't worry, most of the women you're attracted to carry that gene as well, if not expressed it themselves.

Take finasteride if you don't want your hair to be your tree ring.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

someone should make such an article about fat girls, I'm quite curious how the obese warpig cunts have managed to carry on their pissing in the gene pool for so long without evolution purging them

Amud wrote:The only explanation is that baldness is not really genetic. Sure, there are certain genes that cause environmental sensitivities which will predispose you to baldness, but the root cause is the environment. In an ancestral environment, nobody would go bald regardless of genetics.

It's a similar idea to "genetic obesity". In an ancestral environment, nobody would be obese. Add in a shift in hormonal profiles from artificial chemicals, and some people become obese. These people have genes that caused them to react poorly to this shift in hormonal profile. Those might be "bad genes", but they never became activated in ancient times because there was no such environmental change in hormones.

Ultimately, the main problem that bald or balding men have a thin, tight, stiff scalp with weakened occipitalis muscles. The Tom Hagerty scalp exercise can address this problem.

Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Low SHBG, Hirsutism = Balding

Both Groups A & B are balding, Black Bars represent normal Male distribution. Thin bars with clear circles (circle being the midpoint) are Balding Males hormonal profiles.

Group B are the hypothesized 'Male PCOS' aka 'Fat, Insulin Resistant, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, Unhealthy'.

Many/most balding Men are overweight/prone to being overweight.

Obesity & Insulin Resistance are correlated with age, as is Balding.

Look at this 20(!) year old I know. He's been balding since he was 13-14.

He's 'skinny fat' (stubborn fatmass), and short. (picture doesn't do it justice as the Woman is a sub-5'er, and the other guy is also 5'6ish). You can also see some chest hair their. (a real warning sign of impeding Balding)

You can tell by his Face something is off hormonally.

Seriously most Bald Men have fucked up hormonal profiles. "Bald Men are more Manly" ARE THEY FUCK ? Most Bald Men (especially at an early age) look UNHEALTHY as fuck. Most are Short, Fat/Chubby/Skinny Fat.

Other guys.

Though Balding can also occur due to High DHT (though even then, low SHBG is playing a part).

Women can experience similar.
PCOS:
-The most common signs are acne and hirsutism (male pattern of hair growth), but it may produce hypermenorrhea (heavy and prolonged menstrual periods), androgenic alopecia (increase hair thinning or diffuse hair loss), or other symptoms.

-Metabolic syndrome: This appears as a tendency towards central obesity and other symptoms associated with insulin resistance. Serum insulin, insulin resistance, and homocysteine levels are higher in women with PCOS.
Last edited by Is He Natty? on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

This. I bet the actual New Scientist article centers around this perspective. The goof ball website that summarized it just mentioned the more buzz worthy theories.

a lot of balding ppl like to form coping mechanisms and are also one of the most insecure people out there that are trying to bring others down with them as well (aka propeciahelp). Most of them attempt to grow big beards and try to gymcel to make up for the fleshy tundra on their head as well as having to shave their heads every few days while downplaying its inconveniences. It's already hard to shave your face and jaw, and it would be even harder to shave off the horseshoe remains on your head (you'd have to lather up with shaving cream/soap, use double mirrors to see the back of ur head, and shaving often would irritate the skin).

Is He Natty? wrote:
Amud wrote:The only explanation is that baldness is not really genetic. Sure, there are certain genes that cause environmental sensitivities which will predispose you to baldness, but the root cause is the environment. In an ancestral environment, nobody would go bald regardless of genetics.

Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Low SHBG, Hirsutism = Balding

Both Groups A & B are balding, Black Bars represent normal Male distribution. Thin bars with clear circles (circle being the midpoint) are Balding Males hormonal profiles.

Group B are the hypothesized 'Male PCOS' aka 'Fat, Insulin Resistant, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, Unhealthy'.

Still not really sure what I'm looking at. Are the thin lines quartiles? I'm guessing the circle is 50th percentile, low end of the line is 25th %, upper end is 75th%, and the small black bars are the average level for non-balding men? Is that the right way to read the chart?

I remember someone here pointing out that there are two typical bald phenotypes. One is the rugged, high-T, hairy guys, and the other are pasty, skinnyfat, soft-features hipsters. I would assume that the first phenotype is bald because high T = higher DHT conversion, while the second group is bald because of a generally fucked up hormonal profile which eventually leads to occipitalis atrophy and weakened, low-quality skin on the scalp, creating more DHT sensitivity in the follicles even if the DHT levels aren't higher than normal. Is that what is being represented by groups A and B on the chart?

Finally, I have noticed a bit of thinning at my temples, and I am nothing like any of those groups. I'm very skinny, low bodyfat, very little body hair, and angular features. I recently started doing the Tom Hagerty scalp exercise and I'm really hoping that it will prevent me from going bald. I would assume my DHT levels are not high, so this means my problem is more likely to be due to poor scalp development and therefore more receptive to mechanical treatments (scalp exercise, laser combs, massage, Nizoral, etc.) rather than hormonal treatments (Fin / minox)

Amud wrote:Still not really sure what I'm looking at. Are the thin lines quartiles? I'm guessing the circle is 5th percentile, low end of the line is 25th %, upper end is 75th%, and the small black bars are the average level for non-balding men? Is that the right way to read the chart?

Black Bars: Bottom Bar-Top Bar = ranges for Normal Men (not necessarily Men who are not balding, they took the ranges from the recommend ranges from medical journals).

Thin Bars with Line and Clear Circle = Ranges for balding Men, Circle is at the 50th percentile. As for the thin bars at the end of the lines, I think they're either 25th-75th percentile, 5th-95th. All in all, they are the ranges for the balding Men. And you can see for certain Hormones they 'off'.

Amud wrote:I remember someone here pointing out that there are two typical bald phenotypes. One is the rugged, high-T, hairy guys, and the other are pasty, skinnyfat, soft-features hipsters. I would assume that the first phenotype is bald because high T = higher DHT conversion, while the second group is bald because of a generally fucked up hormonal profile which eventually leads to occipitalis atrophy and weakened, low-quality skin on the scalp, creating more DHT sensitivity in the follicles even if the DHT levels aren't higher than normal. Is that what is being represented by groups A and B on the chart?

Finally, I have noticed a bit of thinning at my temples, and I am nothing like any of those groups. I'm very skinny, low bodyfat, very little body hair, and angular features. I recently started doing the Tom Hagerty scalp exercise and I'm really hoping that it will prevent me from going bald. I would assume my DHT levels are not high, so this means my problem is more likely to be due to poor scalp development and therefore more receptive to mechanical treatments (scalp exercise, laser combs, massage, Nizoral, etc.) rather than hormonal treatments (Fin / minox)

That was me.

Yes somewhat. Group A in that graph have normal DHT, with a few being High.

Group B are the researchers proposed 'Male PCOS' (Insulin Resistant, Metabolic Syndrome). They don't even have High DHT (in fact their DHT levels are a bit low), they're just fucked up Hormonally.

Low SHBG is correlated with all Balding Men. (only a few Men in Group A have High SHBG, those ones with high SHBG are the ones who are just very Masculine with very high DHT). Every single Man in Group B has chronically low SHBG.

Lol. Imagine them writing an article "Why haven't fat women gone extinct?". They would never do it. Not even for the clickbait value. But it's cool to make fun of bald men.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice