Hairloss is not genetic (hardest pill to swallow)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Magic Man wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceIQY4QRZYI

high t blocks all the negative effects of a bad diet.

These people are idiots and have no idea what they are talking about

They look fat and unhealthy too. Bald too lol

Compare that to the video above i posted
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

My dad has a diet of beer, dairy products, peanuts and whatever he wants. 56 = nw1

OP, do you have a diagnosed intellectual defect? Have you had a head injury recently? I really am searching to understand why random morons on the internet, often with little to no scientific education, think that they have any ground upon which they can contradict years of research by professional scientists. You have read a broscience post on a forum with one of the biggest collections of idiots on the internet and you now treat that post as absolute fact. People like you are ruining this forum with your broscience and retardation. I sincerely hope that you adopt your retarded diet and that you succumb to your inferior MPB genes. May you rest eternally in the Norwood Cemetary.
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

High fat diet is the cause of male pattern baldness,

High fat = insulin resistance = low shbg = dht killing your hair follices
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Strong bro science.

Hair loss has been scientifically proven to be genetic.

This. And lol at cutting out eggs and fat. Say hello to low Test. Eggs are the best protein and fat source on this fucking planet.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Did you hit your head on a rock?

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

AMOGGED wrote:i am actually doing this thx to the other big hairloss thread on the misc with all the supps, what the fuck do you eat if no wheat and no dairy? I always ate oats with milk in the morning and sandwiches for lunch

It's that sum young Angelina Jolie in your profile pic?
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

saturated fats are not the problem and grains will only make you lose hair in old age.

since the 70'ties vegetable oil usage by the food industry has exploded. PUFAS are extremely endocrine disrupting (slows metabolism/cell oxidation). this is why you see a close correlation between MBP, hypothyroidism, hormone diseases etc.

the controversial endocrinologist Ray Peat has been researching this for 50+ years and has some indepth articles about it www.raypeat.com

the half-life of PUFAS in the body is 600 days. this means that from the point where you cut them out of the diet it can take up to 4 years before they've become reduced to a level where the body can function normally.

coconut-oil has a pro-thyroid/metabolism effect and will alliviate some of the stressfull effect of PUFAS.

everyone who is overweight has had a high PUFA intake, its almost impossible to end up with a slow metabolism otherwise.

Young Leo Forever wrote:OP, do you have a diagnosed intellectual defect? Have you had a head injury recently? I really am searching to understand why random morons on the internet, often with little to no scientific education, think that they have any ground upon which they can contradict years of research by professional scientists. You have read a broscience post on a forum with one of the biggest collections of idiots on the internet and you now treat that post as absolute fact. People like you are ruining this forum with your broscience and retardation. I sincerely hope that you adopt your retarded diet and that you succumb to your inferior MPB genes. May you rest eternally in the Norwood Cemetary.

This.

Hair loss is genetic but can be sped up by nutritional deficiencies. That's why you see those zero-dimorphism diffuse thinners who start losing it prematurely at 14 also looking unhealthy and pale in general

OP is such a piece of shit, I bet he's trolling. It's hard to believe somebody can be this gullible and stupid.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

DHT eats away at your Testosterone Levels. DHT literally only comes to be by Testosterone leveling up/changing into it by aromatizers.

Men who lack the 5a-Reductase Type II gene oft' have abnormally high Natural Testosterone levels.

The only thing those Men lack is that single enzyme. They still have DHT via Types I & III. (II is the most important for Prostate, Phallus, Facial + Abdominal Hair and MPB. It is also the most common/largest values of the 3.).

As you can see your DHT is normally 8-10% of what your Test' is. Ideally it should probably be around 4-5% (whilst still being Average-High, Low DHT causes a few problems). 2 of the 3 Highest Test' normal Males, have steep lines and a High Test:DHT ratio. That other of the 3 is highly likely the Hormonal Profile of a Masculine Man with Balding (see exhibit A in my earlier post), I mean look at his DHT levels of by themselves away from the rest of the pack whilst still being the 2nd Highest in Test'. If you look at Testosterone dots on the Normal Males, the second lowest has an extremely steep incline in the opposite direction (Low Test:DHT ratio), his DHT is comfortably over 15% of the levels of his Test', his DHT is 2nd (or 3rd) highest whilst also being 2nd lowest in Test'. That is the Hormonal Profile of a Chubby Balding Homosexual (see exhibit B of my earlier post).

I believe Greg is on Finasteride ? That's likely why his Test was in the 800s (ng). He likely naturally, would perhaps not be so High.

By inhibiting 5a-reductase, finasteride prevents conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the type II isoenzyme, resulting in a decrease in serum DHT levels by about 65–70% and in prostate DHT levels by up to 85–90%, where expression of the type II isoenzyme dominates. Unlike dual inhibitors of both isoenzymes of 5α-reductase which can reduce DHT levels in the entire body by more than 99%, finasteride does not completely suppress DHT production because it lacks significant inhibitory effects on the 5α-reductase type I isoenzyme, with 100-fold less affinity for I as compared to II

In my opinion, Balding is common in Gay Men, due to High conversion/aromatization of Test' into DHT & Estradiol.

Low T, High Estradiol & High DHT = Chubby Balding Gay Man Syndrome
Last edited by Is He Natty? on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can't I just not eat wheat without taking 383837 supps? Can you provide where you're getting your sources from on the supps
LMS isn't a pit. LMS is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

So much tard in this thread going full "it's only genetic". I bet half of you don't have any clue about the shit you eat on a daily basis and this is why you can't understand OP, because he actually did some research. And stop bashing the diet thing when "scientists" agree that diet play a role in mpb.

But OP I think you're missing a lot when saying that wheat is the only culprit. What you described as the homo chubby bald low T men could be the result of hypo/hyper thyroidy wich is linked to mpb and to nutritional defiency (zinc/magnesium/iode).Chronic inflammation resulting from many things (including high IG diet, low omega 3/6 ratio,etc...) diet had also been linked to mpb. High DHT/prolactin also linked to mpb and masturbation. low blood flow/weak immune system/highly acidic flora/stress.... The list is long.

So as you see this is not as simple as not eating wheat and supplementing, this is a whole change of lifestyle (diet, sport, environement, state of mind). You should go on immortalhair.org.

For those who say no sources : I don't have time and surely this thread is shit but for those who wants I'm willing to speak about it this week-end. :ugeek:

So much broscience in here.
ITS ALL GENETICS. Yes, you can change your diet, but guess what, depending on your genetics, you'll process that food differently, so you can mentally masturbate all you want about magic diets, it's not happening. Unless you have actual access to your genetic makeup and monitor said data, you are just imagining things and going by feeling. So unless you are a celiac subhuman and whatnot, you can eat pretty much anything you want, including milk, eggs and all forms of carbs, otherwise you'll probably fuck yourself up for no reason. Unless you have actual intolerances that you notice, it's stupid to plan strict diets and start removing perfectly healthy foods. Same goes for supplementing, unless you know how your genetics deal with said minerals and vitamins you are losing your time. There's no way to pinpoint what's causing your hairloss, not only we don't have accurate control on that, but we do not know how said autoimmune problems work for us (everyone is different). The only thing that is widely known is the fact DHT shrinks follicles of MPB afflicted men.

The only proved weapons against hairloss are finasteride and minoxidil. DHT is the most potent androgen, not a coincidence the best AAS that transform your body are derived from it. Thats why true genetic winners are robust alphas with bodyhair and thick NW0's.

If OP is really balding he'll never post proof of results by following his diet. Meanwhile, you can find results with finasteride and minoxidil everywhere.

Is He Natty? wrote:DHT eats away at your Testosterone Levels. DHT literally only comes to be by Testosterone leveling up/changing into it by aromatizers.

Men who lack the 5a-Reductase Type II gene oft' have abnormally high Natural Testosterone levels.

The only thing those Men lack is that single enzyme. They still have DHT via Types I & III. (II is the most important for Prostate, Phallus, Facial + Abdominal Hair and MPB. It is also the most common/largest values of the 3.).

As you can see your DHT is normally 8-10% of what your Test' is. Ideally it should probably be around 4-5% (whilst still being Average-High, Low DHT causes a few problems). 2 of the 3 Highest Test' normal Males, have steep lines and a High Test:DHT ratio. That other of the 3 is highly likely the Hormonal Profile of a Masculine Man with Balding (see exhibit A in my earlier post), I mean look at his DHT levels of by themselves away from the rest of the pack whilst still being the 2nd Highest in Test'. If you look at Testosterone dots on the Normal Males, the second lowest has an extremely steep incline in the opposite direction (Low Test:DHT ratio), his DHT is comfortably over 15% of the levels of his Test', his DHT is 2nd (or 3rd) highest whilst also being 2nd lowest in Test'. That is the Hormonal Profile of a Chubby Balding Homosexual (see exhibit B of my earlier post).

I believe Greg is on Finasteride ? That's likely why his Test was in the 800s (ng). He likely naturally, would perhaps not be so High.

By inhibiting 5a-reductase, finasteride prevents conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the type II isoenzyme, resulting in a decrease in serum DHT levels by about 65–70% and in prostate DHT levels by up to 85–90%, where expression of the type II isoenzyme dominates. Unlike dual inhibitors of both isoenzymes of 5α-reductase which can reduce DHT levels in the entire body by more than 99%, finasteride does not completely suppress DHT production because it lacks significant inhibitory effects on the 5α-reductase type I isoenzyme, with 100-fold less affinity for I as compared to II

In my opinion, Balding is common in Gay Men, due to High conversion/aromatization of Test' into DHT & Estradiol.

Low T, High Estradiol & High DHT = Chubby Balding Gay Man Syndrome

More broscience. Who's the biggest fucker of hot eastern european models of all time? Pierre motherfucking Woodman:

You guys keep making all these ridiculous theories while you keep losing hair and fat, bald men with bodyhair and tons of money keep fucking models.

flaxis777 wrote:But OP I think you're missing a lot when saying that wheat is the only culprit. What you described as the homo chubby bald low T men could be the result of hypo/hyper thyroidy wich is linked to mpb and to nutritional defiency (zinc/magnesium/iode).Chronic inflammation resulting from many things (including high IG diet, low omega 3/6 ratio,etc...) diet had also been linked to mpb. High DHT/prolactin also linked to mpb and masturbation. low blood flow/weak immune system/highly acidic flora/stress.... The list is long.

To clarify, that was me talking of that not OP.

And yes, studies on Balding Men vs Non-Balding Men always show some differences hormonally. It's very much a condition which can be corrected/bettered.

Anthropologically 'Alpine Men' are balders. They are Short, Chubby & Baby Faced. 'Borrebies' are balders, they are Fat and Pug Faced.

I do love my Anthropology (Racial Study), but it's times like this where I realize/think many 'sub races' are just populations which have certain Hormonal Profiles in high rates and that with treatment/correctment (during the developmental years) many of said peoples would become an 'other race'.

I have mentioned before about Alpines & Borrebies having baby dicks. They are poor 'Races'. Obesity is truly in my mind, the greatest bastardizer known to Man. I'll never get behind a Fat boy being a 'slayer'. Polynesians are similar, Fat Fucks with baby dicks. Of course some of these peoples (Borrebies or Polys) can be major amog machines with great Hormonal backgrounds (roiding and working out), but it's not the norm for these cunts.

Who's that fat fuck bodybuilder guys here post ? blaha ? He's Fat and Bald too...with a decent Beard, and some Body Hair.

One theory proposed by some Czechs is that early MPB is at times the 'Male equivalent of PCOS'. And yeah, one of their findings was 'borderline significant increases in prolactin'.

'Premature Balding' Men:
Premature balding (defined as frontoparietal and vertex hair loss before the age of 30 years with alopecia defined as grade 3 vertex or more on the alopecia classification scale of Hamilton with Norwood modification). The plasma concentrations of total testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, cortisol, 17-OH-progesterone (17OHP), estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin, SHBG and TSH and free thyroxine were measured.

The frequency of subnormal values in SHBG, FSH, testosterone and epitestosterone (but not in free androgen index) was significant in the balding men. A borderline significant trend was recorded with respect to increased levels in 17OH-P and prolactin.

The observed group was divided into two subgroups. The first one showed similar hormonal changes as women with PCOS, namely subnormal SHBG, FSH or increased FAI. The other had either no anomalies in steroid spectrum or only lower SHBG. The groups did not differ either in BMI or in age. The group with hormonal profile resembling that of women with PCOS, showed significantly higher insulin resistance than the group without these changes.

The findings are consistent with the hypothesis that at least a part of the men with premature androgenic alopecia could be considered as a male equivalent of the polycystic ovary syndrome of the women. These premature balding men represent a risk group for the development of impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes mellitus type 2.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14758568
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16552990

Insulin Resistance is strongly correlated with obesity, something many Bald Men suffer from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_resistance

They also tested the hormonal changes induced by Finasteride (1mg a day), which backs my earlier post/opinion that Fin' increases Testosterone. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20151762

After treatment with finasteride the expected changes in the steroid spectrum were seen, namely a decrease in dihydrotestosterone and increase in testosterone, androstenedione and free testosterone index. We observed an initial increase in total cholesterol and HDL- and LDL-cholesterol, which stabilized with prolonged treatment. We founded a significant decrease in glycated hemoglobin HbA1c and insulin resistance measured using rate constant for plasma glucose disappearance (kITT) showed only a borderline decrease.

And I personally like the fact in their study they ended up dividing the Balding Men into two groups like I do. 'Male PCOS' and Men who are otherwise okay except for occasionally having Low SHBG. i.e, Exhibit B vs Exhibit A :lol:

(I reckon that the subset who bald with occasionally low SHBG, have higher DHT and other Androgens than non-balders and Male PCOS balders)

It has to be done when discussing Balding Men (dividing them up).

Another thing is MPB is strongly correlated with advancing age (40+). Obesity is more common in these Men. Their Testosterone lowers, etc, etc. For me this increased rate of balding (or simply MPB kicking in/starting) is not due to age, but due to their Hormones changing. (thinning hair in old age is normal, and not the same as MPB).

But I would like to add, that yes Balding is very much 'genetic' in that some Races can have bastardized peoples with no balding. Balding is most common in Europeans simply due to their higher affinity for DHT. (Good Facial Hair & Abdominal Hair are almost always present in balders, and both are most common in Europeans).

Carleton Coon (Anthropologist) noted that Men with great Pilosity (Hair development, i.e Beards, Concurrent Eyebrows, Abdominal Hair) tend to Bald much more so than others. Which is the first thing I picked up on back in 2011 when I started researching this all.

He also noted they had stronger Brow Ridges...though I think this is due to the Highly Androgenic subset of Balders. Obesity was much less prevalent back in his time (Exhibit B).

Premature balding definitely seems to be on the rise and it's due to Exhibit B, the Male PCOSers being more common due to fucked up Hormonal profiles.

Did some snooping.

Men who are balding without any signs of 'Male PCOS', do indeed have higher DHT.

Group A: 'Normal Balding Men'
Group B: 'Male PCOS balders'

This gives us a good insight here, those thick black bars on each reading are the 'normal ranges' for Males, the thin bars are the ranges for those sampled, with the clear circle being the mid point.

As expected, Group A balders have higher DHT. (clear circle above mid-range, a few above the highest norm' with many quite high up)

Both groups have pretty tanked SHBG, especially Group B. With some of Group A having normal or even moderately high levels.

Both groups have kinda low Luteotropin, along with noticeably low FSH. (especially Group B)

Group A balders have normal 'index of Free Testoterone', Group B have elevated indexs. (some extremely so)

wotm8brah wrote:Hair loss

Not genetic. Hormones yes. Auto immune main reason

With hair loss ur body attacks the hair. Which is auto immune. Why does this happen? Because ur body is not working like it should. Hormones should not be addressed. Dht is only making the strand smaller but the dht is attacking it which shouldnt happen in the first place

U need to fix the auto immune response

How? No wheat. Grains only white rice. That means no oats, no corn. Etc. I made thread yesterday on Misc so i cant be bothered typing it out

Hair loss is auto immune. U need to restore how ur body works again. If u had perfect hair at 12 then u can have it at 25 with the same hairline

Im trying to help u guys but some of u wont listen. I will keep preaching because i finally discovered the truth. We are being told lies

I heard about Non-Hormonal Hair Loss Therapy for Hereditary Simplex is very useful for genetics hair loss and also Advanced Laser treatment is considered to be one of the best treatment for genetic hair loss. I don't know much about this but I am sure experts can answer it better kind a hair expert.
Although genetic hair loss can seem like a curse, it isn’t. It’s inherited from one’s family and is passed down through the generations. You may experience male pattern baldness at the age of twenty-seven, but your twin brother may not! This is not sure every body will suffer this problem even if problem in the genes of your family member.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice