Hairloss is not genetic (hardest pill to swallow)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hairloss

Not genetic. Hormones yes. Auto immune main reason

With hair loss ur body attacks the hair. Which is auto immune. Why does this happen? Because ur body is not working like it should. Hormones should not be addressed. Dht is only making the strand smaller but the dht is attacking it which shouldnt happen in the first place

U need to fix the auto immune response

How? No wheat. Grains only white rice. That means no oats, no corn. Etc. I made thread yesterday on Misc so i cant be bothered typing it out (read here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =165946021)

Hair loss is auto immune. U need to restore how ur body works again. If u had perfect hair at 12 then u can have it at 25 with the same hairline

Im trying to help u guys but some of u wont listen. I will keep preaching because i finally discovered the truth. We are being told lies
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

There needs to be a diet section on this piece of shit forum so we dont have to hop over to other forums to read up shit

Yeah I think this is legit, western diet is shit, paleo/keto is the best way to eat. Diabetes, cancer and hairloss didn't exist in tribes where they ate high fat/ low carb foods.

it's not only autoimmune you idiot. If it was autoimmune women would be more affected than men.

There are certain scientific studies on the role of DHT and reception.

Also, blood circulation has its importance. The balding is also on the only part of head without muscles.

Post your thoughts on any hair loss forum. They know more about this stuff... I think if this worked they wouldn't be taking toxic meds.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Post your thoughts on any hair loss forum. They know more about this stuff... I think if this worked they wouldn't be taking toxic meds.

Nop people are ignorant

Hair loss forum is full of idiots who are full of lies

The reason i like sluthate is because it gives us the TRUTH. Even more than Misc. Thats why i also post on gh15. I know people here will be more dedicated to sticking to things because they want TRUTH. People on hair loss forums dont want truth. They want a simple cure in a bottle that u take. Same goes for Misc

AMOGGED wrote:i am actually doing this thx to the other big hairloss thread on the misc with all the supps, what the fuck do you eat if no wheat and no dairy? I always ate oats with milk in the morning and sandwiches for lunch

Listen to me

It wont work if u dont follow it 100% that means no cheating. No cake during birthdays. No cheatmeals

Sweet potatoes, white rice, pineapple, dates for your carb source

Chicken and red meat (any piece)

Coconut oil. Green veggies. Spinach. Oranges. Nuts if tolerable and only walnuts, brazil nuts and almonds. No eggs. No dairy. No peanuts. And if u want to be completely safe no nightshades (tomatoes + potatoes)

I can mentor u but u need to do all the things i say and not cheat. 3 months. It depends how bad u want it. But here is the truth

U also need to take certain vitamins and minerals. Along with ginger, seasalt, garlic, acv, cayenne with ur meals

And nizoral 2% 2-3x a week

this bro science faggotry from the misc has been brought up many times. It's been proven again and again to be mostly genetic and dht related with some degree of lifestyle causes.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Then why does Fin stop hairloss?
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Strongcheekbonesbrah brought this exact same misc topic here months ago. Its bro science bullshit.

wotm8brah wrote:
AMOGGED wrote:i am actually doing this thx to the other big hairloss thread on the misc with all the supps, what the fuck do you eat if no wheat and no dairy? I always ate oats with milk in the morning and sandwiches for lunch

Listen to me

It wont work if u dont follow it 100% that means no cheating. No cake during birthdays. No cheatmeals

Coconut oil. Green veggies. Spinach. Oranges. Nuts if tolerable and only walnuts, brazil nuts and almonds. No eggs. No dairy. No peanuts. And if u want to be completely safe no nightshades (tomatoes + potatoes)

I can mentor u but u need to do all the things i say and not cheat. 3 months. It depends how bad u want it. But here is the truth

U also need to take certain vitamins and minerals. Along with ginger, seasalt, garlic, acv, cayenne with ur meals

Yeah this is great for health and will improve hair 'quality' but it wont cure Male Pattern Baldness.

Reincarnation wrote:Recommend what to eat instead that's practical.

red meat (any piece), chicken, white rice, pineapple, orange, bananas, spinach, green vegetables, coconut oil

no wheat, no oats, no corns, no other grains, no dairy, no eggs. nuts ONLY if tolerable. preferably stick to walnuts, almonds and brazil nuts

put apple cider vinegar, seasalt, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic with your meals

drink plenty of water

the supplements:

niacinamide
vitamin b12 in methyl form
fish oil
vitamin c (l-absorbic acid)
magnesium (not oxide, citrate if tolerable, otherwise glycinate/others)
vitamin k2 as mk4 or mk7
taurine powder
vitamin d3
zinc picolinate
vitamin e

then the diet has to be perfect too of no wheat, no grains, no dairy, no eggs, no peanuts, no potatoes, no tomatoes. white rice is the only tolerable grain and eat sweet potatoe instead of potatoes. nuts ONLY IF tolerable and then stick to almonds, walnuts and brazil nuts only

red meat (any piece), chicken, white rice, pineapple, orange, bananas, spinach, green vegetables, coconut oil

no wheat, no oats, no corns, no other grains, no dairy, no eggs. nuts ONLY if tolerable. preferably stick to walnuts, almonds and brazil nuts

put apple cider vinegar, seasalt, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic with your meals

drink plenty of water

the supplements:

niacinamide
fish oil
vitamin k2 as mk4 or mk7
taurine powder
vitamin d3
zinc picolinate
vitamin e

then the diet has to be perfect too of no wheat, no grains, no dairy, no eggs, no peanuts, no potatoes, no tomatoes. white rice is the only tolerable grain and eat sweet potatoe instead of potatoes. nuts ONLY IF tolerable and then stick to almonds, walnuts and brazil nuts only

drink plenty of water

the supplements:

niacinamide
fish oil
vitamin k2 as mk4 or mk7
taurine powder
vitamin d3
zinc picolinate
vitamin e

But OP, can you explain why some people eat junk food and shit keeping their NW0 over ages?

AMOGGED wrote:
wotm8brah wrote:
Listen to me

How would I know if nuts are tolerable? Why are eggs bad? I eat 4 eggs every day and it makes me feel awesome. It would be impossible to bulk following this diet, basically all I can eat all day is vegetables, fruit meat sweet potatoe and rice. I don't have time to cook up 3 meals a day.

What is more important to you bulking or fixing ur health? (including hair loss)

eggs hurt the digestive tract. Cut them out to be safe. What have u got to lose?

Same for nuts. To be safe get rid of them. Some people have intolerance to them

U cook day before at night. Cook big. Then split into 3 meals. But pineapple and dates should give u plenty of energy in the morning and as snacks. Same goes for bananas...

Balding interests me, I've mentioned before (back on PUAHate) how their are seemingly two subgroups of Balding Men;
-High T, Muscular, Masculine Face, Hairy Body.
-Low T, Fat, Baby Faced (or alternatively, dorky as fuck), some Body Hair.

I mean some of the most pathetic Male specimens I know IRL are balding at an alarming rate. I'm talking Major Manlets who are Skinny Fat Framecels. Many balding Men are seemingly Hyper-Infantilized, they are like huge Man-Childs. Chubby, Small Features, Bald...just like Babies.

Their is definitely something going on in a subset of Balding Men. They're all Fat, Baby Faced, Low T, Hipster Liberal fucks.

Also, for the record Skinny Fatness, Excess Body Hair & Balding are rampant amongst Homosexual Men. One or two studies seem to point too High DHT & Low T being one of the causes of Homosexuality.

All in all excess Body Hair, Beard Growth & Body Fat are definitely correlated with certain cases of Balding. Many of said Men have major cases of 'Gay Face'. Their Homosexuality shouts out at you threw the screen.

Exhibit A;

Exhibit B;

As for Diet...Meat (Beef, Chicken, Fish, Liver), Dairy (Cheese, Butter), Eggs, Legumes, Vegetables, Fruit.

Mineral Water, Full Fat Milk.

The End.

Nofate wrote:But OP, can you explain why some people eat junk food and shit keeping their NW0 over ages?

Yes

You see when the body is not performing well it will give off signs. Some get it in the form of hair loss, others in form of acne, others get gyno, others get stubborn belly fat, some get cholesterol problems

But eventually with age the body will give in to more and more problems. U see some people in their 20s and 30s have perfect hairlines. Then come age 41 they lose it within 3 years. Thats not genetics kicking in.. Its just their body being finally sick of the crap it gets in and now is the time for hair to go.

U need to stop eating the bad foods, then replace with good foods and on top of that u need minerals and vitamins since the soil is depleted

wotm8brah wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:
niacinamide
fish oil
vitamin k2 as mk4 or mk7
taurine powder
vitamin d3
zinc picolinate
vitamin e

okay, so why are these needed? wouldnt my diet provide all of these
LMS isn't a pit. LMS is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

feminist wrote:
wotm8brah wrote:

okay, so why are these needed? wouldnt my diet provide all of these

Once u cure ur digestive tract and stop eating foods that block mineral absorption u can cut down. U also need to restore the stores in your body

And the soils are mineral deficient too

Watch:

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice