we are all here because our mothers failed at hypergamy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We wouldn't be here if they were impregnated by a slayer.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

My father is a 6'2 athletic type that played professional soccer in his youth and later on Tennis with the Bosses of the insurance company where he worked.

He is a loner and a sportcel though.

My mother is like 5'2-3.

I am 5'10 and a twink, just in the middle of them framewise.

So hypergamy kind of worked but it couldnt overcome my mothers shit tier genetics.

You need both parents with good genetics.

Let's be fair, none of our parents could predict the shitty present we live in. In the past you didn't need extreme lms to get a decent looking girl to love and respect you.

Women should cuckold every single beta provider on the planet.
The Angel of SlutRates

My dad went through the slots as a young guy, or so he claims. He is not inwardly confident nor extroverted but he puts on a show when he goes into a public arena.

You're implying that it's 100% guaranteed that an attractive father will have an attractive son even though this is not stated anywhere.

This is why I actually like feminism. It has ushered a new age where women can fuck and suck and procreate like never before. The fugly betas that managed to make it into the gene pool have fucked up this generation, but now a great cleansing is occuring. Us incels are an endangered (subhuman) species, and the sooner women fulfill their hypergamous instincts the better. We've used constructs like monogamy/marriage in the past to oppress women so betas could pass on their genes, and we've suffered for it. They can ban eugenics, but women will purify our species one way or another.

***Mike mew fanboy crew***

Hypergamy is the reason we are here. If men would stop fucking with genetically inferior women. They would not pass on their weak genes
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Mother is 5'3 and low IQ
Father is 6'5

both were decent looking when younger based on pics, not sure how everyone else looked around that time but they really let themselves go since then.

I seemed to get all of their worst qualities, and I've always had social awkwardness/anxiety which is strange since my mother is such an extrovert who enjoys social interaction

gobman3000 wrote:You're implying that it's 100% guaranteed that an attractive father will have an attractive son even though this is not stated anywhere.

I would go so far as to say it is likely for a robust woman over 5'7 will give birth to a good looking male
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice