Fuck I just started messaging with my MM/Jock tinder profile

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I basically just messaged a bunch of girls "wanna fuck", and they were all down for it. Girls who are far away are telling me not to remove them just in case they will be visiting. I've seen you guys do this shit so many times before but it really hits hard when it's your native tongue and local girls. Feels horrible man



What Model are you using? I'll make a experiment tommorw, maybe you could PM me the pics.
Image

kingkongb wrote:What Model are you using? I'll make a experiment tommorw, maybe you could PM me the pics.


Ok, I'll send them

what else is fucking new.
Image

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet






MMAwillSaveYou wrote:Where do you live?


These questions are so to the point and weird. Are you guys trying to fucking dox me or something?

Why are these experiments so toxically attractive? You perfectly know the result and still go for it.

Nobody wants to dox you, it is just intersting because some user claim that the MM experments don't work so well in central europe. But If I am not mistaken you live in Norway and already posted Pics on PUAHate.

So how long were the conversations?

Start making them feel like shit OP. Ask the shallow cunts for their cup size or something out of their control or point of flaws they have and say that you dont date girls with/without x
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Niggardofspeech wrote:Start making them feel like shit OP. Ask the shallow cunts for their cup size or something out of their control or point of flaws they have and say that you dont date girls with/without x

Yeah do this.

kingkongb wrote:Nobody wants to dox you, it is just intersting because some user claim that the MM experments don't work so well in central europe. But If I am not mistaken you live in Norway and already posted Pics on PUAHate.

So how long were the conversations?


You are correct.

Not long. In fact it didn't take any effort at all. I just opened with "fuck?" and they were down for it. 1 bitch who lives 2 hours away was begging my not to remove her from matches because she visits my location from time to time.

ElliotRodger wrote:
MMAwillSaveYou wrote:Where do you live?


These questions are so to the point and weird. Are you guys trying to fucking dox me or something?

I'm just asking because I'm afraid you could live in my country. I still have hope that here it's at least not as catastrophic as in the US...

MMAwillSaveYou wrote:
ElliotRodger wrote:
These questions are so to the point and weird. Are you guys trying to fucking dox me or something?

I'm just asking because I'm afraid you could live in my country. I still have hope that here it's at least not as catastrophic as in the US...


Lmao, you look scandinvian, possibly norwegian.

That's not me, the guy in the picture is from the US btw, just a pretty good jaw surgery result.

GUYS DON'T WORRY GIRLS REALLY JUST WANT COMMITMENT I SWEAR. THEIR LIVES ARE JUST AS BAD AS OURS ITS LEGIT.


Image
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Fabie and 88 guests