Don't bother going to the gym, Be Tall.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

AMOGGED wrote:Image


dat thousand yard incel stare.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.



Reincarnation wrote:
feminist wrote:"be tall"

lol @ op trying to make excuses for not going to the gym. i've heard girls laugh at skinny tall guys as much as they've disregarded sub 5'10s. so unless you have a 9/10 face, you should be in the gym. why would you waste your potential?


Is it worth going without pinning test?


i'm assuming you're talking about cycling roids. do not do that shit, don't take shortcuts at the expense of looking older, dick / balls shrinking, and your insides getting fucked from hormonal imbalance. i know plenty of shredded looking people. all you have to do is not eat like shit and lift heavy 3 times a week. do some cardio too. it's not easy, but it's worth it.
LMS isn't a pit. LMS is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Image



TinderHate wrote:Skip to 0:40



I wouldn't say don't go, because there are health benefits, but NEVER expect putting on muscle to makeup for a lack of height. Height > all. A tall guy who lifted for a year and maximized noobie gains > an average/manlet height guy who is a walking wall of muscle.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:
TinderHate wrote:Skip to 0:40



I wouldn't say don't go, because there are health benefits, but NEVER expect putting on muscle to makeup for a lack of height. Height > all. A tall guy who lifted for a year and maximized noobie gains > an average/manlet height guy who is a walking wall of muscle.


This.

We've pretty much reached the end of this topic. Your frame = your fate.

If you are below 6', rest assured that you are INVISIBLE to prime women. Like, you don't even register, the same way BBWs don't register to you. A manlet is the equivalent of a BBW.

My mom considers anyone under 6' as "very short" (including 5'11) and anyone over 6' as tall. 6' flat is average and passable to her. Many women I have encoutered have this retarded black and white logic as well.

The moral is that if you audibly say something the 6's you are safe, so 5'11 guys have no reason not to lie about their height and really should be claiming they are 6' in motion. Most probably won't notice. This is why 5'11 is the real cutoff, because it basically looks the same/can fraud 6' but 5'10 cannot and is therefore considered midget status

All or nothing motherfuckers. 6' theory is the perfect example of women's all or nothing mentality
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.



I'm somewhat tall and got a few of iois here and there despite lanky skinny fat physique. After cutting a bit of fat on the bike female interest went up at least 100 x. They don't care about muscle, they care about body fat. Low body fat theory
Image

aspiebynature wrote:I'm somewhat tall and got a few of iois here and there despite lanky skinny fat physique. After cutting a bit of fat on the bike female interest went up at least 100 x. They don't care about muscle, they care about body fat. Low body fat theory


Pretty much true. Muscle helps, but low bodyfat when combined with height and a good face? Forget it.

I will hang from a pull up bar until I gain 3'' of height.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Pleosthene wrote:
feminist wrote:
i'm assuming you're talking about cycling roids. do not do that shit, don't take shortcuts at the expense of looking older, dick / balls shrinking, and your insides getting fucked from hormonal imbalance. i know plenty of shredded looking people. all you have to do is not eat like shit and lift heavy 3 times a week. do some cardio too. it's not easy, but it's worth it.


-You will not look older unless you take tren
-Your dick won't shrink, your balls might though (this can be countered with HCG if you really want)
-Lol at insides getting fucked from hormonal inbalance


do inform me on what the "perfect" steroid cycle would be that wouldn't give me ANY side effects.

Pleosthene wrote:
feminist wrote:
do inform me on what the "perfect" steroid cycle would be that wouldn't give me ANY side effects.


That depends on what you're prone to.

For me, I've been on test only for a year straight with no sides at all.

Nandrolone shouldn't give you any hair loss, or any major sides really (except elevating prolactin which can be controlled, which would give you erectile dysfunction). The thing is nandrolone I believe enlarges the heart over time, in other words it's one of those steroids where you might end up dying earlier than you should have or something.

So basically if you're on test with an AI, the ONLY side effect you would ever have to worry about is hairloss if you're predisposed to it. No, your skin won't look aged.


You've been on T for a year but you're near 20% bodyfat? What? haha

LOL. Take T and don't even lift, get a dozen IOIs a day. I swear you're the worst troll on this site Pleo :lol: :lol: .

Pleosthene wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:LOL. Take T and don't even lift, get a dozen IOIs a day. I swear you're the worst troll on this site Pleo :lol: :lol: .


My current T dose is 250mg since I'm cutting right now, it was 125mg before that.

I'm not blasting roids while not lifting, I'm basically TRT'ing



post your gains then

Pleosthene wrote:
feminist wrote:

post your gains then


I just said I haven't lifted in 4 months. Test isn't magic. My body is shit right now.


why havent you lifted in 4 months

This isn't actually consistent with my anecdotal experiences. I'm not tall I'm actually a few millimetres below 6 foot... Just for your reference... But I've noticed mostly shorter guys doing well in clubs. It's usually the blacks and manlets that approach and dance with women.

Perhaps the tall guys feel too self conscious to approach because everyone can see them do it.

I outperformed my 6'5 friend in clubs last time we went out. In turn I feel like my 5'9 friend does better than me too. And my 5'10 friend but actually I'm not 100% on him.

I remember one time a girl going for this 5'6 (srs) guy and I was frustrated and asked her why she likes him when he's so short... She laughed but then said it's okay because he's her height and has great eyes.
Image

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:This isn't actually consistent with my anecdotal experiences. I'm not tall I'm actually a few millimetres below 6 foot... Just for your reference... But I've noticed mostly shorter guys doing well in clubs. It's usually the blacks and manlets that approach and dance with women.

Perhaps the tall guys feel too self conscious to approach because everyone can see them do it.

I outperformed my 6'5 friend in clubs last time we went out. In turn I feel like my 5'9 friend does better than me too. And my 5'10 friend but actually I'm not 100% on him.

I remember one time a girl going for this 5'6 (srs) guy and I was frustrated and asked her why she likes him when he's so short... She laughed but then said it's okay because he's her height and has great eyes.

Cope.

6'1 - 6'3 is the perfect height, period.

OMG whatever your height is man let, lankcel whatever GET JACKED...

why? women won't all be groping my pee pee though?


Do it for the respect of other males. Its just LOL the respect you get as a skinny little bitch.

TinderHate wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:This isn't actually consistent with my anecdotal experiences. I'm not tall I'm actually a few millimetres below 6 foot... Just for your reference... But I've noticed mostly shorter guys doing well in clubs. It's usually the blacks and manlets that approach and dance with women.

Perhaps the tall guys feel too self conscious to approach because everyone can see them do it.

I outperformed my 6'5 friend in clubs last time we went out. In turn I feel like my 5'9 friend does better than me too. And my 5'10 friend but actually I'm not 100% on him.

I remember one time a girl going for this 5'6 (srs) guy and I was frustrated and asked her why she likes him when he's so short... She laughed but then said it's okay because he's her height and has great eyes.

Cope.

6'1 - 6'3 is the perfect height, period.


No I would like to be 6'2 regardless, but was being legit in observational evidence. Sadly I can only be 6'0 and a bit, but only if I fixed my spine and bent knees.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
TinderHate wrote:Cope.

6'1 - 6'3 is the perfect height, period.


No I would like to be 6'2 regardless, but was being legit in observational evidence. Sadly I can only be 6'0 and a bit, but only if I fixed my spine and bent knees.


How do you know the exact height you'll be if you fix those issues? have you been 6'0.5 before?
Image

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.




Image

BAE wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
No I would like to be 6'2 regardless, but was being legit in observational evidence. Sadly I can only be 6'0 and a bit, but only if I fixed my spine and bent knees.


How do you know the exact height you'll be if you fix those issues? have you been 6'0.5 before?


No lol, just guessing because I'm 6 millimetres from the golden 6 foot and have curvature. Why can't people grow 6 mm it's bullshit and rage-inducing.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
BAE wrote:[/b]
How do you know the exact height you'll be if you fix those issues? have you been 6'0.5 before?


No lol, just guessing because I'm 6 millimetres from the golden 6 foot and have curvature. Why can't people grow 6 mm it's bullshit and rage-inducing.


So you're over 6' in the morning and reach a height of 182,3cm by night?
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

BAE wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
No lol, just guessing because I'm 6 millimetres from the golden 6 foot and have curvature. Why can't people grow 6 mm it's bullshit and rage-inducing.


So you're over 6' in the morning and reach a height of 182,3cm by night?


Hmmm good question, I forgot about that effect, I've measured myself at varying times of the day come to think of it. I got 5'11 and 3 quarters last time, but have had 5'11 and a half before. I haven't had below that, maybe I am touching 6 when I first wake up? IE claims you can get up to a whole inch from fixing curvature though. I'm just hopecelling for 6 foot and a bit, don't think my curvatures are bad enough to get close to the full inch of improvement.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 88 guests