delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

guesswhoiam wrote:
12345678 wrote:what a faggot

what did you say?

I said, you are a pathetic little bitch with volatile at best self-esteem who seems to get off on self-pity by fishing for compliments online

please end your miserable existence

guesswhoiam wrote:fuark im legit subhuman

Pm me a pic I want to see how legit of a subhuman you are
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

guesswhoiam wrote:
12345678 wrote:
I said, you are a pathetic little bitch with volatile at best self-esteem who seems to get off on self-pity by fishing for compliments online

please end your miserable existence

no you idiot i am insecure as fuck when it comes to my looks and i suffer from BDD, depression and many others. i dont give a flying fuck about what you're thinking of me tbh but i don't think you should talk shit unless you know that person

@david - idk if it's a real life 8
@manlet - no i won't pm my pics anymore

what a faggot

someone PM me pics? I want to see what looks rating you need to have for this kind of stuff

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Hold on, so the guy gets great responses from online, yet refuse to meet up with them cause he is "insecure" ? :roll:

Samsung wrote:Hold on, so the guy gets great responses from online, yet refuse to meet up with them cause he is "insecure" ? :roll:

He is from different location as I understand. Might be wrong.

LOL I got 90 matches in 3 days running jailbait game with my real pics... That texting is so fucking cringe OP fuuck

Not a lot of MMs appeal to JBs, it will always remain a mystery. I'm running a fake MM account since this morning, got 1 match so far lol.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice