delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Just lol at my verified sean opry account getting zero attention here. And no women even made the first step.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman
PostThis post by Fag was deleted by Fag on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 pm.

Fag wrote:Just lol at my verified sean opry account getting zero attention here. And no women even made the first step.

Probably because they saw him in the Taylor Swift video...

Amud wrote:
Fag wrote:Just lol at my verified sean opry account getting zero attention here. And no women even made the first step.

Probably because they saw him in the Taylor Swift video...

Ive used pics where he doesnt look like this. And taylor swift isnt know around here much. Plus he is verified.

So what I get so many matches on tinder from 18 and 19 year olds and sometimes 17 year olds faking their ages. Most of them are this in fact its all about looking the same age.

guesswhoiam wrote:lol this is depressing, the gap between me and chico is astronomical, way bigger than i thought

Can you or anybody else pm "guesswhoiam"s picture? I promise not to show it to anyone.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice