An online dating experiment, or how I cucked myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Leebyunghun wrote:Let me clue you niggas on something, a long time ago I moved to a developing country. Maybe it's in the process of upheaval now and sexual revolution but for the most part from what I observed, looks don't mean jack shit. The majority of people are just looking for stability in a world that is polluted and filled with uncertainty. But here in China the majority of girls will find a guy desirable if he was considered reasonably able to provide a good life style (a house and a car and a steady job). Being tall and jacked accounts for very little and I've seen tall jacked Chinese guys get shot down for being poor or whatever. But then there are the girls that go out and fuck white men but they are in the minority and usually got rejected or fingered by their uncle Chan or whatever.

China is an EXACT model of what a country would be like without Jewish / Kim Kardashian / hypergamy / feminist influence. Women here have a strong conscientiousness towards being mothers and good people, they don't place much emphasis on looks as long as they are matched with the husband and don't believe in sex before marriage, but it's bad because it creates a lot of unattractive men who don't looksmax at all. If you don't believe me just take a trip here and try to pick up the average girl on the street - she'll look at you like you're fuckign retarded. I tried doing this with my wife, running my good looks / bad boy game but she just looked at me blankly and said she doubted me because I seemed like a playboy. And this was after I got shot down by much hotter Chinese girls that were settling with big fat fucking Chinese guys, and I was hit on by the 1/100,000,000 girls that are obese here, dead serious, the fattest bitch in Beijing actually fucking hit on me.

The US is so uniquely fucked just because of all the combination of kike influence on it for the last 60 years. You're not talking about 5 or 10 years of social upheaval in the form of Tinder, you're talking 60 years of divorce culture, rape hysteria, man-hating, and everything else. Meaning that people didn't evolve into it, but were born into it and exacerbated by the advent of shit like Tinder.

Listen to what Emperor Ming has to say this chigga knows whats up. and im not being sarcastic, i legit agree with 100% of what you wrote!

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Leebyunghun wrote:Women here have a strong conscientiousness towards being mothers and good people

I can't tell you how much I envy you.

On the flip side though Chinese girls are possessive psychotics. So you know, you cant win em all.

Lol fuck that was good. That's why you always push for sex with women if they like you. Fuck dating. She may not submit as quickly as she would to a 9+ male, but she will submit if she digs your looks and you push

you have to lookine me to get girls everyone on this site knows im cute
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (130.92 KiB) Viewed 2750 times
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:I wonder how these girls would react if you revealed it all to them, your entire experiment. just exposing their lies to them would be funny, in a way

I made a fake male model profile on an expat site for trolling...oh the girls willing to chat with a handsome guy but not even prepared to acknowledge me...I even got a few bitches who said they were in serious relationships keen to meet me (the fake male model me of course)...one girl was really sweet and wanted to get to know me more so when I got caught trolling as I was making inflammatory comments in the sites regular forums I mailled the "good" girl and apologised ....ime 9/10 girls are a waste of space on the planet and it really is a matter of finding that 1/10 girl who has basic decency who can tolerate your lack of good looks

Oh you should check The Great Sodinis facebook and malemodel posts where he DOES reveal he is not a male model type and the bitches always give up communication

Leebyunghun wrote:
Reformation wrote:
On the flip side though Chinese girls are possessive psychotics. So you know, you cant win em all.

Thats true. If I cheated on my wife she would legitimately cut my cock off.

Chinese women come in two types: the ones that are extremely hypergamous and want white guys for status / money.

Then the other types that just want a reasonably well off guy who won't cheat on them. (I'm the latter, not rich, but since I don't look ethnic chinese it severely limits my choices among hot chinese women)

well if you are in a sexless/loveless marriage your cock isnt doing anything anyway

Leebyunghun wrote:Let me clue you niggas on something, a long time ago I moved to a developing country. Maybe it's in the process of upheaval now and sexual revolution but for the most part from what I observed, looks don't mean jack shit. The majority of people are just looking for stability in a world that is polluted and filled with uncertainty. But here in China the majority of girls will find a guy desirable if he was considered reasonably able to provide a good life style (a house and a car and a steady job). Being tall and jacked accounts for very little and I've seen tall jacked Chinese guys get shot down for being poor or whatever. But then there are the girls that go out and fuck white men but they are in the minority and usually got rejected or fingered by their uncle Chan or whatever.

China is an EXACT model of what a country would be like without Jewish / Kim Kardashian / hypergamy / feminist influence. Women here have a strong conscientiousness towards being mothers and good people, they don't place much emphasis on looks as long as they are matched with the husband and don't believe in sex before marriage, but it's bad because it creates a lot of unattractive men who don't looksmax at all. If you don't believe me just take a trip here and try to pick up the average girl on the street - she'll look at you like you're fuckign retarded. I tried doing this with my wife, running my good looks / bad boy game but she just looked at me blankly and said she doubted me because I seemed like a playboy. And this was after I got shot down by much hotter Chinese girls that were settling with big fat fucking Chinese guys, and I was hit on by the 1/100,000,000 girls that are obese here, dead serious, the fattest bitch in Beijing actually fucking hit on me.

The US is so uniquely fucked just because of all the combination of kike influence on it for the last 60 years. You're not talking about 5 or 10 years of social upheaval in the form of Tinder, you're talking 60 years of divorce culture, rape hysteria, man-hating, and everything else. Meaning that people didn't evolve into it, but were born into it and exacerbated by the advent of shit like Tinder.

good post but it really makes me regret not manning up and making a sexual move on a rather cute and presentable Chinese woman I once knew she could have been an excellent wife - f-u-c-k :cry:

OP posted this on MISC. Anyone that bothered to read it called OP a Bull Shitter.

My friend almost fucked a Chinese woman with a boyfriend we both know. Like he had her top off and she said it was too far and stopped. Just crazy.

Asian chicks cheat, too.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:My friend almost fucked a Chinese woman with a boyfriend we both know. Like he had her top off and she said it was too far and stopped. Just crazy.

Asian chicks cheat, too.

Asian girls are whores .

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

LiarsAndHypocrites wrote:The thread's archive:
https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/15669858/
A few people asked for screencaps or doubted the authenticity of this story. I have my own reasons not to share them and I have nothing to prove, just needed to vent about this (I had grown attached to the second girl and felt depressed and weird all day yesterday). I kept going a little since yesterday but with much less effort (visiting profiles and "liking" them) and so far got around +150 messages in the inbox and ~75 app contacts, but also deleted/blocked a lot of them today because I couldn't deal with all the incoming messages anymore (I was getting spammed during peak hours) and was too busy for convos with every girl. I've decided I'm gonna keep this profile going to get nudes from hot sluts, but mostly to filter the ones that are actually worth it or those who should be treated as pump&dumps for my real profile. From now on, I refuse to jump through hoops for girls who'll open their legs immediately for an Alpha and participate to hypergamy bullshit. You're either a slut or you're not, but at least be honest about it with everybody.

I had similar experiences with a fake profile of a goodlooking dude on POF.

Cunts that said they were not interested in just sex were open to meeting for a hookup etc.

I also found that as a (fake) Chad I could say very sexual things and it wouldn't diminish their interest.

I actually had trouble saying some of the things I did thinking they would find it rude.
Not the case, the cunts did not disapprove of any bad behaviour by Chad. If I tried that in real life they would want to castrate me.

Google-[Bot] wrote:
LiarsAndHypocrites wrote:The thread's archive:
https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/15669858/
A few people asked for screencaps or doubted the authenticity of this story. I have my own reasons not to share them and I have nothing to prove, just needed to vent about this (I had grown attached to the second girl and felt depressed and weird all day yesterday). I kept going a little since yesterday but with much less effort (visiting profiles and "liking" them) and so far got around +150 messages in the inbox and ~75 app contacts, but also deleted/blocked a lot of them today because I couldn't deal with all the incoming messages anymore (I was getting spammed during peak hours) and was too busy for convos with every girl. I've decided I'm gonna keep this profile going to get nudes from hot sluts, but mostly to filter the ones that are actually worth it or those who should be treated as pump&dumps for my real profile. From now on, I refuse to jump through hoops for girls who'll open their legs immediately for an Alpha and participate to hypergamy bullshit. You're either a slut or you're not, but at least be honest about it with everybody.

I had similar experiences with a fake profile of a goodlooking dude on POF.

Cunts that said they were not interested in just sex were open to meeting for a hookup etc.

I also found that as a (fake) Chad I could say very sexual things and it wouldn't diminish their interest.

I actually had trouble saying some of the things I did thinking they would find it rude.
Not the case, the cunts did not disapprove of any bad behaviour by Chad. If I tried that in real life they would want to castrate me.

maybe youre just ugly dude get over yourself
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice