An online dating experiment, or how I cucked myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Lol at OP. What the fuck do you expect? IF your not fucking a girl right and she is not physically attracted to you, she will stray.

Also, you would do the exact same thing no? You would fuck a 9/10 blondie with big tits that messaged you for the night over your 6/10 cute girlfriend and you would act like it never happen.

Thou hast mewn this morning, I take it?

To mew (verb), past participle: mewn, mewen, past tense: mewed.

Mewing (noun) - the act of becoming human via proper tongue placement.

Mewneedy (adj.) - a maxilla or mandible that needs mewing.

M-mewn System (noun) - your regime or exercises used when mewing

"Thine mouth area is looking rather mewn these days" said Chad to Brian.

But who gives a fuck wether a woman cums or wether she cheats.

A practical rekationship is all that an incel is ever gonna get.

That has been the deal for ages. You pay so you can fuck her.

This whole notion that it has to be love has to be some Hollywood manufacturing.

I don't see the love in muslim societies or i india. They know what it is and they live with it.

Your desire for love is whats hurting you.

You have been brainwashed into thinking marriage was about love.

It never was, it never will be. Its a legal contract, a socio-economical institution to provide a nurturing environment for the offspring and get an ugly man a fuckhole.

Thats all it is. No society can work with the female hypergamy.

Incels need to be happy.

And it has worked for ages. And people knew all along what marriage was until the jews in Hollywood told us it was supposed to be about love.

They enhanced a desire through psychological manipulation and subversion, which was well manageable before.

We don't need Looksmaxing and subsidised plastic surgery.

We need to desexualize society, to desexualize humanity.

That is the only true solution. To become completely asexual.

A society based on rational thinking cannot allow its people to live their sexuality beyond what is needed for reproduction.

Chastity, modesty and moderation are the virtues that a functioning society needs.

Your solution with PS for veryone would just end up in a giant fuckfest which would ultimately just end in.misery and despair because hypergamy knows no upper limit and you will just create a new 80/20 society, just with ever greater beauty standards.

As said before sexuality needs to be controlled.

Read Esther Vilar. Thats what women have done all their lives. Learned how to control their sexuality and use it for their advantage. It is their greatest weapon.

Again the only solution is to drastically decrease the level of sexual stimuli in society.

Living is pain.

This whole notion that it has to be love has to be some Hollywood manufacturing.

I don't see the love in muslim societies or i india. They know what it is and they live with it.

It never was, it never will be. Its a legal contract, a socio-economical institution to provide a nurturing environment for the offspring and get an ugly man a fuckhole.

Incels need to be happy.

And it has worked for ages. And people knew all along what marriage was until the jews in Hollywood told us it was supposed to be about love.

They enhanced a desire through psychological manipulation and subversion, which was well manageable before.

A society based on rational thinking cannot allow its people to live their sexuality beyond what is needed for reproduction.

Chastity, modesty and moderation are the virtues that a functioning society needs.

Your solution with PS for veryone would just end up in a giant fuckfest which would ultimately just end in.misery and despair because hypergamy knows no upper limit and you will just create a new 80/20 society, just with ever greater beauty standards.

Read Esther Vilar. Thats what women have done all their lives. Learned how to control their sexuality and use it for their advantage. It is their greatest weapon.

Again the only solution is to drastically decrease the level of sexual stimuli in society.

Living is pain.

Incels need to be happy.

Living is pain.

If you understand human behavior, once you block a behavior you run the risk of increasing the very behavior you're trying to block unless you teach someone an alternative behavior that allows them to appropriately get the same thing they wanted with the behavior you blocked.

If you keep women's sexuality in the closet, you run a massive of risk of not just getting cheated on, but also cuckolded by the cable guy. Your wife also might act like an even bigger neurotic c u next Tuesday, too. There are big time mental health benefits women derive from good sex.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Its either revert to opressing women or leave them in the dust and design full immersion VR or sex androids
50/50 gender ratios do not fucking work without one of these two things

and just lol @ feminism being a good thing in this world

if you understand human behavior and arent a pussy about controlling it you can stop it

CB-03-01 wrote:Its either revert to opressing women or leave them in the dust and design full immersion VR or sex androids
50/50 gender ratios do not fucking work without one of these two things

and just lol @ feminism being a good thing in this world

if you understand human behavior and arent a pussy about controlling it you can stop it

it's really true: either you oppress women and force them to have sex with sub 8 beta males, or you give them equal rights and they become conceited dumb cunts only getting fucked by the alpha while cuckolding everyone else, which will result in higher a suicide rate amongst males automatically, as having sex with lots of women is the male life goal but they'll be unable to do so. it's really depressing if you think about it

cats wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:If you understand human behavior, once you block a behavior you run the risk of increasing the very behavior you're trying to block unless you teach someone an alternative behavior that allows them to appropriately get the same thing they wanted with the behavior you blocked.

If you keep women's sexuality in the closet, you run a massive of risk of not just getting cheated on, but also cuckolded by the cable guy. Your wife also might act like an even bigger neurotic c u next Tuesday, too. There are big time mental health benefits women derive from good sex.

You're missing the point like usual.

Guess what happens when you keep men's sexuality in the closet.

It seldom happens whenever a man is in a relationship. Even if he's dating up, after enough fighting with his woman, she fucks him or gives him head, he cums, he gets his relief and she doesn't, and he goes on with the rest of his day while she wonders when she's gonna enjoy sex again.

Incels are like a tiny fraction of the population comprised of guys too scared to put themselves out there and risk getting rejected sometimes. They keep their own sexuality in the closet.

cats wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
It seldom happens whenever a man is in a relationship. Even if he's dating up, after enough fighting with his woman, she fucks him or gives him head, he cums, he gets his relief and she doesn't, and he goes on with the rest of his day while she wonders when she's gonna enjoy sex again.

Incels are like a tiny fraction of the population comprised of guys too scared to put themselves out there and risk getting rejected sometimes. They keep their own sexuality in the closet.

Lol you're so clueless.

If you want to see what happens when you oppress men's sexuality, look at Japan and Elliot Rodger. It's only going to get worse from here.

Elliot Rodger was a man with high functioning autism who never approached a woman in his life. He never put himself out there and was way too afraid of getting rejected. He was a violent, profoundly awkward/odd guy who fit neatly into the category of guys whose own behavior keeps them incel. You can also blame Elliot's outcome on insufficient access to effective autism intervention (he probably got talk therapy, which is demonstrably ineffective for autism) and the abysmal gun control laws in this country. Adam Lanza and George Sodini had similar situations.

I can't comment much about Japan as I have no idea what's going on there besides a low birth rate.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
cats wrote:Lol you're so clueless.

If you want to see what happens when you oppress men's sexuality, look at Japan and Elliot Rodger. It's only going to get worse from here.

Elliot Rodger was a man with high functioning autism who never approached a woman in his life. He never put himself out there and was way too afraid of getting rejected. He was a violent, profoundly awkward/odd guy who fit neatly into the category of guys whose own behavior keeps them incel. You can also blame Elliot's outcome on insufficient access to effective autism intervention (he probably got talk therapy, which is demonstrably ineffective for autism) and the abysmal gun control laws in this country. Adam Lanza and George Sodini had similar situations.

I can't comment much about Japan as I have no idea what's going on there besides a low birth rate.

something tells me, his supposed "high functioning autism" wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't mixed eurasian looking and surrounded from other more socially accepted looks + if he wasn't a spoiled kid with a rich as fuck dad who didn't give too much of a shit about his family + wasn't a manlet

What does this experiment show? That a handsome dude is getting way more attention and sexual advances from females than an average one? Really?

Just proof that men aren't acting the same way under similiar circumstances. Women may be worse, but they aren't unique in that behauvior.

cats wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Japan's economy and population is collapsing because of feminism. Men are retreating into their parents' bedrooms and refusing to participate in society - because the women have all the power.

Elliot Rodger is the same situation. Back in the day when women actually needed providers, his money would have been a very attractive trait. Now though that women have been "liberated" from the need to actually have resources because everything is given to them, Elliot Rodger ended up just another useless man, another casualty of a society that doesn't need men anymore.

I can't discuss Japan with you because I know nothing about it.

However, I do know a lot about Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger. Elliot Rodger never approached a woman in his life. He even admitted this in his manifesto. Do you think a woman would've approached him back in the day just because he was driving around a BMW? I don't. Women are shy. They're even shyer with guys that don't act friendly, which ER was awful at. I think ER would've been incel back then just as he was today. He didn't like talking to girls. A guy that can't talk to girls never gets laid. Nerds don't seem to understand that sex is socially mediated.

you guys are idiots. Imagine how much your behavior would change if you were dealing with a 7/10 instead of a 5/10? Women are no different from men in this case, be happy that the person you're using is one in ten million so what girl would reject the opportunity?

That's not the 1950s, brah. Not even the 20th century. Let's take it back a step and say that ER could rape any girl he wanted back in the prehistoric times. The woman would just have to deal with it or he'd kill her.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice