An online dating experiment, or how I cucked myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ceran wrote:Image

Lol


Wow this is a good business idea. Take pics of drunk sluts and post them online and blackmail the girls.
Image



charlesbubba wrote:I believe in OP, you want to know why? I'd tried this myself. Back in the Netlog days I used to create fake account with pictures of good looking lads. You would not believe the amount of naked pictures I received, or the amount of girls that developed "Feelings" or even "fell in love" with me.

I had usually two accounts. One was my usual beta self, with my own pictures. In this account I posted numerous blog posts about my interests, pictures of the stuff I painted. In the Chad account I wrote nothing, or some bullshit.

I'd then try the following. Try and receive a naked picture with the Chad account (Or even a bra pic or something sexier than usual that she would not share with the general public) and then do the same with the beta account. No one has ever send me naked pictures with my beta account. Not even girls which I spent hours "Talking" to about "Their problems". But some girls would react positively to my Chad account and send naked pictures there, while at the same blocking the beta (Aka with my own pictures) account if I tried to ask something (Or replying something like "I don't do this kind of stuff".

I believe in you OP. I believed you on /r9k/ (I was the one asking you to post here and I believe you now. I've seen this.


I hate this

If they could just be up front !

Someone needs to confront one of these cunts and ask them why she told the beta "I don't do that" when she sends nudes to the alpha

Do you think it's even possible for a woman to reply rationally instead of just getting pissed he's not actually a Chad?

Should you use the Chad or the beta to confront her ?
Image



I don't see why what OP learned is such a big deal. If you've been with at least even 5 girls, you know women do one thing and say another. This isn't red pill, it's just kinda amusing. It doesn't even piss me off, I just avoid dating girls who don't get off from fucking me. If you can get them off in the way they prefer, then you tend to not encounter all the nasty two faced shit and you have the upperhand.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Sorry SLS but I think it's reasonable to assume that if someone says they have some principle, they're not going to do the opposite in a different context. IE if you say you don't do drugs you're not going to do 2 grams of blow randomly at a party because someone you like offered, or if you say you're a devout Muslim you're not going to eat a bacon cheeseburger all of a sudden.

Anyway SLS, do you believe that 100% of women are capable of having vaginal orgasms from fucking (not touching the clit)?

Ceran wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:I believe in OP, you want to know why? I'd tried this myself. Back in the Netlog days I used to create fake account with pictures of good looking lads. You would not believe the amount of naked pictures I received, or the amount of girls that developed "Feelings" or even "fell in love" with me.

I had usually two accounts. One was my usual beta self, with my own pictures. In this account I posted numerous blog posts about my interests, pictures of the stuff I painted. In the Chad account I wrote nothing, or some bullshit.

I'd then try the following. Try and receive a naked picture with the Chad account (Or even a bra pic or something sexier than usual that she would not share with the general public) and then do the same with the beta account. No one has ever send me naked pictures with my beta account. Not even girls which I spent hours "Talking" to about "Their problems". But some girls would react positively to my Chad account and send naked pictures there, while at the same blocking the beta (Aka with my own pictures) account if I tried to ask something (Or replying something like "I don't do this kind of stuff".

I believe in you OP. I believed you on /r9k/ (I was the one asking you to post here and I believe you now. I've seen this.


I hate this

If they could just be up front !

Someone needs to confront one of these cunts and ask them why she told the beta "I don't do that" when she sends nudes to the alpha

Do you think it's even possible for a woman to reply rationally instead of just getting pissed he's not actually a Chad?

Should you use the Chad or the beta to confront her ?


I did this once. I used my Chad account to talk with this big tittays red haired girls. Since I was a hopeless fatcel high schooler I was pouring all of myself into this discussion, but I had Chad's pictures. After a while she starts to tell me that she was developing feelings for me, that she was falling in love with me. We kept talking and I started to "Feel" something. After a while I decide to reveal myself to her. I figured that she fell in love with my personality, since you can't really fall in love with looks (Ayy bluepill lmao). I revealed myself. She blocked me. Never again.

They nevel will reply rationally. They will say some shit like "Chad's profile was much more CONFIDENT and FUN and he made me FEEL like I could act FREE and send him naked pictures. Beta account was BORING". They don't consciously perceive the difference in looks, but they FEEL confidence and other bullshit stuff. Red pilled woman are rare (Honest about looks and their value while discounting halo effect).

Other times (This always on Netlog) I organized fake beauty contests. This gave me higher status, so grills would send me naked pictures or play with themselves on cam. Some even offered to meet IRL for funky ziet, but they required me to send them a face (FACE) picture. Never met anyone :DDDD
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.



They actually said that bullshit about confidence ?

Ceran wrote:They actually said that bullshit about confidence ?


No but you can bet your sore ass they would. They MUST keep up with the lie, otherwise they would lose all the free dinners, marriages, child support, travels, dates, attention and validation from the betas. They cannot allow that.

The folly of those who make themselves victims of the world by denouncing stereotypes.
Image

Ceran wrote:Sorry SLS but I think it's reasonable to assume that if someone says they have some principle, they're not going to do the opposite in a different context. IE if you say you don't do drugs you're not going to do 2 grams of blow randomly at a party because someone you like offered, or if you say you're a devout Muslim you're not going to eat a bacon cheeseburger all of a sudden.

Anyway SLS, do you believe that 100% of women are capable of having vaginal orgasms from fucking (not touching the clit)?


Nope. I've met a few that claimed to never have them and require some kind of clitoral stimulation to get off. I read one study that indicated about 25% of women have never experienced vaginal orgasms.

This kind of two-faced behavior among women NEEDS to be confronted on a society-wide scale. We need organized action and a way to reach people with this message on a large scale. On the various incel forums I've seen, there is a lot of venting and preaching to the choir, but ZERO serious discussion about ideas for any real activism. Men need to wake up and realize women are VERY visual creatures and can never truly love plain looking guys. If a women cannot first love you for your looks, she can never truly accept you or take you seriously. Men collectively NEED to know how to weed out the women who only find them average looking and collectively REFUSE to accept a beta role in their relationships. In my book, I show guys exactly how to accomplish these things with no PUA bullshit.

What complicates the issue is the fact that the majority of men have never known what REAL love from a woman is like. Most guys are being sold an illusion, and they buy it because they've never been good looking and never experienced anything different. These online dating experiments you guys have done only serve to confirm what I experienced in real life. What you see in those experiments is a taste of what real love from a woman is like. They cannot have romantic love for a guy unless he's hot enough to fuck with no strings attached. That is why so many guys who are good with women complain that women try to move things in a relationship direction after they fucked the girl, even after blatantly telling her they arent looking for a relationship. Also, if a girl likes the look of you, she will forgive a LOT of flaws! All the conventional dating advice goes out the window. You can actually just be yourself, and interacting with her does not feel like a series of challenges to overcome.

When it comes to dating, women keep two sets of books....the game they run on average looking guys, and their true selves which are only revealed to the hot guys. Now, in the age of the internet, the evidence is starting to reveal itself, and you guys have every right to know what is really going on. This is why I stress weight training, better diet and cosmetic enhancement so much. The cultural deception about looks needs to be exposed.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Yes paradigm shift but muscles and low bf won't change your face and surgery is either too expensive or ineffective most of the time

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Ceran wrote:Sorry SLS but I think it's reasonable to assume that if someone says they have some principle, they're not going to do the opposite in a different context. IE if you say you don't do drugs you're not going to do 2 grams of blow randomly at a party because someone you like offered, or if you say you're a devout Muslim you're not going to eat a bacon cheeseburger all of a sudden.

Anyway SLS, do you believe that 100% of women are capable of having vaginal orgasms from fucking (not touching the clit)?


Nope. I've met a few that claimed to never have them and require some kind of clitoral stimulation to get off. I read one study that indicated about 25% of women have never experienced vaginal orgasms.


Yep makes sense.. No actual evolutionary pressure for female orgasms

So back to your original statement .. What do you mean "two faced"? If she can't get off with someone else then why should she cheat on you

Ceran wrote:Yes paradigm shift but muscles and low bf won't change your face and surgery is either too expensive or ineffective most of the time


I'm well aware that I was fortunate enough not to need cosmetic surgery. That is why, in my book, I strongly advocate government subsidized cosmetic surgery for those that conventional self improvement doesnt help. Today, that sounds extreme, but in a society where it is common knowledge that women can only love hot guys, that would become MUCH more likely. It might even become necessary for social stability as the society's betas actively organize their efforts AGAINST society unless that demand is met.

Organized effort among incels to reveal the truth about looks would go a LONG way in getting the subsidized cosmetic surgey they desperately need for a decent quality of life. It wouldnt happen overnight. Im talking over long term. If we organize our efforts, we could get the ball rolling at least.

Paradigm Shift wrote:This kind of two-faced behavior among women NEEDS to be confronted on a society-wide scale. We need organized action and a way to reach people with this message on a large scale. On the various incel forums I've seen, there is a lot of venting and preaching to the choir, but ZERO serious discussion about ideas for any real activism. Men need to wake up and realize women are VERY visual creatures and can never truly love plain looking guys. If a women cannot first love you for your looks, she can never truly accept you or take you seriously. Men collectively NEED to know how to weed out the women who only find them average looking and collectively REFUSE to accept a beta role in their relationships. In my book, I show guys exactly how to accomplish these things with no PUA bullshit.

What complicates the issue is the fact that the majority of men have never known what REAL love from a woman is like. Most guys are being sold an illusion, and they buy it because they've never been good looking and never experienced anything different. These online dating experiments you guys have done only serve to confirm what I experienced in real life. What you see in those experiments is a taste of what real love from a woman is like. They cannot have romantic love for a guy unless he's hot enough to fuck with no strings attached. That is why so many guys who are good with women complain that women try to move things in a relationship direction after they fucked the girl, even after blatantly telling her they arent looking for a relationship. Also, if a girl likes the look of you, she will forgive a LOT of flaws! All the conventional dating advice goes out the window. You can actually just be yourself, and interacting with her does not feel like a series of challenges to overcome.

When it comes to dating, women keep two sets of books....the game they run on average looking guys, and their true selves which are only revealed to the hot guys. Now, in the age of the internet, the evidence is starting to reveal itself, and you guys have every right to know what is really going on. This is why I stress weight training, better diet and cosmetic enhancement so much. The cultural deception about looks needs to be exposed.


So much TRUTH in your post, brother. I wish you posted more often. I so agree with you that many men have no idea what a woman in love acts like. You are spot on.

Well, the reason it doesn't get confronted is two-fold:

1. A significant amount of this two-faced behavior occurs when women cheat. Men are ashamed of being cheated on. It's not the same when a women cheats. Women cheat when they are sexually unsatisfied. I'm sure there is some variety component in their sexual satisfaction. But by and large, it seems to happen because the guy's dick is too small or he's just fucking awful at sex for whatever reasons: too unattractive/plain (i.e., he was being hypergamous or became lazy and got fat), lasts like 5 minutes, has no clue how to vary things up, has ED, etc. All of these reasons that men get cheated on are emasculating and humiliating for men. Lots of men that have been cheated on want to quickly sweep these issues under the rug and move on with their lives. Some of them go on to repeat the same mistakes again and again.

2. Women are slut shamed. Things are slowly changing; however, women's real sexually is STILL a taboo subject. The two faced behavior occurs partly because women are ashamed about speaking candidly about their sexuality. Only amongst close female friends and maybe a guy they find attractive can they actually tell the truth.

Once the practical relationship is uncommon and has a stigma attached to it (i.e., the woman is sexually unsatisfied and is trading her body for a comfortable lifestyle), then you will see women be more verbally candid (as far as I'm concerned, they are behaviorally very transparent; however, behavior seldom lies) about their sexuality.

Things will change on their own. I don't think confronting women will do any good because their slut shaming defense mechanisms our sick society taught them will kick in and it will be pointless.

Nothing new needs to be done. Just a return to the past.

Do NOT allow women to have sex before marriage
Do NOT allow women to cheat on their husband
Arrange marriages based not only on the looks of the future husband wife
Teach women to be faithful and to not slut around and to be the worse enemies of sluts and prostitutes

Long story short, male control of female genitalia. The only way a society can work in the long term (Discounting natural disasters/invasions/economic troubles)

Ceran wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Nope. I've met a few that claimed to never have them and require some kind of clitoral stimulation to get off. I read one study that indicated about 25% of women have never experienced vaginal orgasms.


Yep makes sense.. No actual evolutionary pressure for female orgasms

So back to your original statement .. What do you mean "two faced"? If she can't get off with someone else then why should she cheat on you



The vast majority of girls get off with either clitoral, some kind of vaginal orgasm, and/or some kind of mixed orgasm. Some idiot guys are so fucking horrible at sex that they can't get their woman off through ANY means. Some idiots are so hypergamous that they can't get their woman wet/turned on enough to fuck in the first place. Others have wieners that are just too small for their specific vaginal orgasm preferring woman (they should be with clit girls, in other words) . All of those guys should be cheated on. They deserve it for being so blind to their woman's sexual dissatisfaction.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Ceran wrote:
Yep makes sense.. No actual evolutionary pressure for female orgasms

So back to your original statement .. What do you mean "two faced"? If she can't get off with someone else then why should she cheat on you



The vast majority of girls get off with either clitoral, some kind of vaginal orgasm, and/or some kind of mixed orgasm. Some idiot guys are so fucking horrible at sex that they can't get their woman off through ANY means. Some idiots are so hypergamous that they can't get their woman wet/turned on enough to fuck in the first place. Others have wieners that are just too small for their specific vaginal orgasm preferring woman (they should be with clit girls, in other words) . All of those guys should be cheated on. They deserve it for being so blind to their woman's sexual dissatisfaction.


I remember reading on this theory concerning the female orgasm. Supposedly the contraction during the orgasm make it easier somehow for the sperm to fertilize the egg, making the conception of babby easier. I remember reading another study which showed that women have more orgasm fucking with rich man. I suppose the same applies to high looks/high status males, since they carry better genes/have a better chance of raising babby to old age. Which might also explain why I could NEVER bring my high school gf to orgasm. I was fat and so her vagina did not give a damn. I bet that during college she had plenty of orgasms.


Also a shout to my nigga Paradygm Shift. I've read your ebook and found it very good. I don't advocate the amounts of cosmetic surgery and roiding you do, because that would imply giving in to the females and letting them win. I am a reactionary and I advocate male control of female vaginas, as it was in all traditional and functional societies.

charlesbubba wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

The vast majority of girls get off with either clitoral, some kind of vaginal orgasm, and/or some kind of mixed orgasm. Some idiot guys are so fucking horrible at sex that they can't get their woman off through ANY means. Some idiots are so hypergamous that they can't get their woman wet/turned on enough to fuck in the first place. Others have wieners that are just too small for their specific vaginal orgasm preferring woman (they should be with clit girls, in other words) . All of those guys should be cheated on. They deserve it for being so blind to their woman's sexual dissatisfaction.


I remember reading on this theory concerning the female orgasm. Supposedly the contraction during the orgasm make it easier somehow for the sperm to fertilize the egg, making the conception of babby easier. I remember reading another study which showed that women have more orgasm fucking with rich man. I suppose the same applies to high looks/high status males, since they carry better genes/have a better chance of raising babby to old age. Which might also explain why I could NEVER bring my high school gf to orgasm. I was fat and so her vagina did not give a damn. I bet that during college she had plenty of orgasms.


Also a shout to my nigga Paradygm Shift. I've read your ebook and found it very good. I don't advocate the amounts of cosmetic surgery and roiding you do, because that would imply giving in to the females and letting them win. I am a reactionary and I advocate male control of female vaginas, as it was in all traditional and functional societies.


That theory makes sense to me, but I'm not sure how much experimental support it has. But yeah, the theory is based on very sound reasoning.

Male control of women is what sets the stage for shitty, two faced behavior. When they have to act against their own sexuality, they start lying. You'd better believe women have always cheated. They were just more discreet about it in the past.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Ceran wrote:
Yep makes sense.. No actual evolutionary pressure for female orgasms

So back to your original statement .. What do you mean "two faced"? If she can't get off with someone else then why should she cheat on you



The vast majority of girls get off with either clitoral, some kind of vaginal orgasm, and/or some kind of mixed orgasm. Some idiot guys are so fucking horrible at sex that they can't get their woman off through ANY means. Some idiots are so hypergamous that they can't get their woman wet/turned on enough to fuck in the first place. Others have wieners that are just too small for their specific vaginal orgasm preferring woman (they should be with clit girls, in other words) . All of those guys should be cheated on. They deserve it for being so blind to their woman's sexual dissatisfaction.


So to be clear: if you're with a clit girl and give her orgasms she won't be two faced?

Anyway I just think it's hilarious that guys are supposed to do all the work, be good looking and outgoing and taking the initiative, risking your ego and not being desperate despite having all the sex drive, yet being ready to pull the trigger and get hard at the drop of the hat.. and let's not forget offering commitment if she's into that and everything that goes with it.. and then with the actual sex it's all about HER ORGASM. I swear being a guy is some kind of a fucking joke these days

I remember reading on this theory concerning the female orgasm. Supposedly the contraction during the orgasm make it easier somehow for the sperm to fertilize the egg, making the conception of babby easier. I remember reading another study which showed that women have more orgasm fucking with rich man. I suppose the same applies to high looks/high status males, since they carry better genes/have a better chance of raising babby to old age. Which might also explain why I could NEVER bring my high school gf to orgasm. I was fat and so her vagina did not give a damn. I bet that during college she had plenty of orgasms.


The uterine sperm uptake theory has since been disproved

like I said the evolutionary benefit of female orgasms isn't so clear because a woman doesn't need to orgasm, or even be conscious, to get pregnant. Probably it's just a related to general arousal from fucking a good looking guy, and having orgasms will encourage her to fuck him more times thus increasing the chance of conception (baseline pregnancy rate being only 5% on average)

Ceran wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

The vast majority of girls get off with either clitoral, some kind of vaginal orgasm, and/or some kind of mixed orgasm. Some idiot guys are so fucking horrible at sex that they can't get their woman off through ANY means. Some idiots are so hypergamous that they can't get their woman wet/turned on enough to fuck in the first place. Others have wieners that are just too small for their specific vaginal orgasm preferring woman (they should be with clit girls, in other words) . All of those guys should be cheated on. They deserve it for being so blind to their woman's sexual dissatisfaction.


So to be clear: if you're with a clit girl and give her orgasms she won't be two faced?

Anyway I just think it's hilarious that guys are supposed to do all the work, be good looking and outgoing and taking the initiative, risking your ego and not being desperate despite having all the sex drive, yet being ready to pull the trigger and get hard at the drop of the hat.. and let's not forget offering commitment if she's into that and everything that goes with it.. and then with the actual sex it's all about HER ORGASM. I swear being a guy is some kind of a fucking joke these days


If that's what she really likes, you're varying things up sexually, and you aren't being a hypergamous idiot with your partner selection as some guys are, then yeah, she'll stay faithful. Two faced... well, she'll certainly be less two faced and you will have the upperhand, but you can't ever completely get rid of lying in a relationship. Everybody lies to keep things pleasant and not hurt their partner.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Ceran wrote:
So to be clear: if you're with a clit girl and give her orgasms she won't be two faced?

Anyway I just think it's hilarious that guys are supposed to do all the work, be good looking and outgoing and taking the initiative, risking your ego and not being desperate despite having all the sex drive, yet being ready to pull the trigger and get hard at the drop of the hat.. and let's not forget offering commitment if she's into that and everything that goes with it.. and then with the actual sex it's all about HER ORGASM. I swear being a guy is some kind of a fucking joke these days


If that's what she really likes, you're varying things up sexually, and you aren't being a hypergamous idiot with your partner selection as some guys are, then yeah, she'll stay faithful. Two faced... well, she'll certainly be less two faced and you will have the upperhand, but you can't ever completely get rid of lying in a relationship. Everybody lies to keep things pleasant and not hurt their partner.

is my looks matched a fat girl?
Image

You guys are barking up the wrong tree when you accuse feminism as being the source of your problems. What feminism is ultimately going to do is make women financially responsible for themselves. There will eventually be a nasty stereotype for the practical relationship (i.e., the beta provider) you guys all despise and women who don't work will carry a stigma. Furthermore, it's going to get rid of slut shaming and allow women to speak candidly about their sexuality and you'll get the answers you want.

If you want to control women and their sexuality through your wallet, then yeah, feminism is gonna be a problem to you. However, controlling someone's sexuality NEVER works. Sooner or later, everybody's sexuality comes out of the closet. In the golden 1950s and today, sometimes this blocking of their sexuality backfired and the provider ends up raising the mailman's kid.

Non-sexual romance, the kind of thing you see in a practical relationship, doesn't fulfill any body's desires. This is the red pill yet to be swallowed here. The sooner you swallow it, the more you'll get how things work.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:You guys are barking up the wrong tree when you accuse feminism as being the source of your problems. What feminism is ultimately going to do is make women financially responsible for themselves. There will eventually be a nasty stereotype for the practical relationship (i.e., the beta provider) you guys all despise and women who don't work will carry a stigma. Furthermore, it's going to get rid of slut shaming and allow women to speak candidly about their sexuality and you'll get the answers you want.

If you want to control women and their sexuality through your wallet, then yeah, feminism is gonna be a problem to you. However, controlling someone's sexuality NEVER works. Sooner or later, everybody's sexuality comes out of the closet. In the golden 1950s and today, sometimes this blocking of their sexuality backfired and the provider ends up raising the mailman's kid.

Non-sexual romance, the kind of thing you see in a practical relationship, doesn't fulfill any body's desires. This is the red pill yet to be swallowed here. The sooner you swallow it, the more you'll get how things work.

^ Can we please ban this white knight faggot?


Can you think for yourself for once instead of regurgitating MGTOW cliches? There was nothing remotely white knight in that post.

You guys have been tricked by society into thinking that practical relationships are romantic and satisfy women's sexuality. They don't. Some of you guys have realized this and now you're mad. Which I don't blame you for being. You should be. However, you need to redirect your anger at the institutions that taught you this bullshit. It certainly wasn't feminism.
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 104 guests