An online dating experiment, or how I cucked myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I originally posted this on r9k (not a board I usually browse) yesterday as a rant, a member told me I should repost it here, and after reading a few threads here and there, I feel even more depressed. I realize this is nothing new, but attractive Alphas and average Betas truly live in two completely different worlds, and I hate that no matter how much I try to improve myself in every possible areas (personality, gym, status, etc.), I'll never be part of the first one and feel *wanted* this much because of my genetics.

We all know girls are sluts, but why are they such liars and hypocrites?

I'm conducting an experiment on a dating website, and these are the results so far. They are nothing new, hypergamy is real as you all know, but I was still shocked to see how it unfolded over such a short period of time (only started yesterday).

After "just being myself" (average looks, job, etc., typical "beta" behavior: nice, caring, looking for friendship or a serious relationship rather than being sexually aggressive), sending many personalized messages without much replies, I got a bit depressed at how rigged the game was. I am working on improving myself (lifting, education... I know what I am worth and I know I have a charming personality because their replies are really positive if I use someone else's pic) but for the moment I know being average simply means being ignored online.

So I created a second profile. This time, alpha. And I mean Alpha+, not - (think Christian Grey, not Frat Chad). Extremely confident and demanding, educated and high value but also handsome and buff. I made a long profile explaining I just wanted to fuck and would only select the best ones; saying I wouldn't make the first move and it was up to them to message me. I actually did message a few girls myself, wanting to see how they'd react (girls I knew from my Beta profile). I got a shitload of messages almost right away, the results were terrifyingly immediate and overwhelming. I only created that account one day ago (around 36 hours ago, to be exact) and currently have messages from more than 100 girls in my inbox.

I tried to move each convo to a chat app and only added good looking ones (ignoring uglies/fatties, women over 30 and girls only saying "hi" or not giving me contact infos directly, as asked in my profile): I currently have 54 contacts on this app, not counting some girls who added me by themselves and that I haven't bothered checking out yet, + some that I deleted and blocked because they were being boring. 54 selected good-looking sluts ready to fuck in one day, who for the most part, made the first move and obeyed Alpha's demands.

Now, the fucked up part is, the great majority of them specifically states in their profiles variations on "I'm only looking for a serious relationship or friendship, if you're only looking for sex don't message me".

The biggest shock for me came when I was talking to this girl that I already knew. She told Beta me that she was only looking for friendship or serious relationship, I thought she was nice and I became a typical beta orbiter. From everything that I knew about her over a good period of time, she was a somewhat shy and innocent girl, and the opposite of a Cindy Thundercunt (good job, dress conservatively, doesn't party...) and I actually believed her when she told me she'd only sleep with her boyfriend. However, she was horny as fuck with Alpha profile and started sending me nudes and talking dirty, without me even initiating it. I couldn't believe it was the same "innocent" girl I've been talking to all this time. Now knowing she only wanted sex, I messaged her with my Beta self and asked her if she'd be down to be FWB. She started getting upset, telling me bullshit like "I'm not a slut, I don't do that!" or "I only want friendship or real dates", while at the exact same time saying on the other window "I wanna swalllow your cum", "you can cum on my face if you want" and sending a total stranger pics of her pussy. I realized I had just cucked myself.

So I tried another girl that I've also been talking to for a while and who considered a serious relationship with me but wanted to take it slow. I really liked this girl and thought she'd be great gf material. She told me she had sex "only with her bf". She told me she wasn't speaking with many guys and that I was "her favorite one", and wasn't being very active on the website anymore because she was busy dealing with a sick mother. She didn't message Alpha herself, like the other one. I went out of my way to test her. She replied and said she wasn't interested when she read my profile and never does this but was glad I messaged her because she was now considering it. Within the next 5 minutes, we were already sexting (I told her stuff like how I wanted to fuck her mouth and cum all over her, she said she was getting really wet and said more dirty stuff) while she was dealing with hospital stuff and I told her to go the bathroom to take some nudes, which she sent. On the other window (beta self), I asked her how she was doing, she said she was at the hospital and was feeling uncomfortable to talk now. So I played the caring guy, like I've been with her since we started, and told her I was there for her if she needed anything, to which she replied "thank you so much". I literally cucked myself. As Alpha, I completely ignored her after she sent me the nudes to make her feel like a worthless slut, and noticed her visiting his profile a few times afterwards, wanting more. The thirst was real. Later that evening, she sent Beta me a couple of texts about getting dinner, I didn't bother replying to her.

I tried other girls too, the same thing kept happening. A few of them actually said "I'm not looking for the same thing as you, but good luck". After a bit more back and forth and convicing, some of them just said they were down to try.

Girls who actually stuck to their principles were a minority, still it's better than nothing so I guess not all hope is lost. A LOT of them said they found my profile interesting and loved how honest it was, but I can't help but wonder how different they would react if it had been attached to an ugly guy. So many girls who didn't treat me seriously as Beta, and claimed to want serious relationships, getting wet and sending nudes when I told them shit like "I want you on your knees, with my hard cock in your mouth". The more dominant you act with them, the more interested they get. To all those +52 girls, I sent them pictures of big dicks found on /soc/, describing them how hard they would get fucked.

I've received a lot of nudes or sexy pics from most of them in return. Pics ITT are related, but I'm not gonna post faces. Quite a few of them told me they were masturbating and asked to go on cam. I also used the opportunity to ask them a lot of very private questions about their sex lives, trying to understand their turn-ons, limits, fantasies, etc. and got some very interesting stories about how most women view the average guy, how much they hate small dicks, etc. They'll tell embarassing stories about their exes' inadequacies to a perfect stranger and laugh about him. One girl told me she already had a bf but the sex sucked, so that's why she messaged me.

This shit is utterly depressing. Why even bother when you're not Alpha?

The thread's archive:
https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/15669858/
A few people asked for screencaps or doubted the authenticity of this story. I have my own reasons not to share them and I have nothing to prove, just needed to vent about this (I had grown attached to the second girl and felt depressed and weird all day yesterday). I kept going a little since yesterday but with much less effort (visiting profiles and "liking" them) and so far got around +150 messages in the inbox and ~75 app contacts, but also deleted/blocked a lot of them today because I couldn't deal with all the incoming messages anymore (I was getting spammed during peak hours) and was too busy for convos with every girl. I've decided I'm gonna keep this profile going to get nudes from hot sluts, but mostly to filter the ones that are actually worth it or those who should be treated as pump&dumps for my real profile. From now on, I refuse to jump through hoops for girls who'll open their legs immediately for an Alpha and participate to hypergamy bullshit. You're either a slut or you're not, but at least be honest about it with everybody.

If you're ugly you're fucked.
If you're average you're fucked.

Only good looking alphas and millionaires get to slay genuinely hot girls by the bucket load and online is all about looks.

cool story bro. Not believing that many women would send naked pics to, or offer to suck the cock of, a Chad off a dating site they had never met and just started communicating with the day before.

Face trumps all.

Shit, why do you guys keep on posting that shit? You're supposed to know that after one hour on sluthate.
HUMANS

OldRooster1 wrote:cool story bro. Not believing that many women would send naked pics to, or offer to suck the cock of, a Chad off a dating site they had never met and just started communicating with the day before.

I encourage you to try it and see the results for yourself, I have done nothing that hasn't been done before and have no reasons to make this up. The only things that matter online are pics and profile, so the key is simply to maximize their efficiency and be better than the competition. I mentioned it in the post, the profile text explicitly says only looking for sex and they should make the first move it they're interested. I must have visited/liked between 750 and 1000 profiles so the girls would notice me and directly messaged less than 50 in the last couple days, and only ~200 messaged me or replied, for 75 genuinely interesting results - so it really isn't that much. I'm sure the results would have been far greater if I had directly messaged all 1000 girls. I wrote the profile in such a way that they wouldn't feel judged and be treated with respect, etc. as I believe most girls are down for casual sex with strangers but a lot of them simply don't because of social or physical reasons, they need to make sure they won't be slutshamed or worse). So basically: Chad looks + convincing gentleman behavior about sexual encounters = women feeling safer and more open-minded/interested. I wish I had the balls to write a similar profile for myself, but I'd probably get called a weirdo or get laughed at.

Once DTF status is established and a little bit of sexting got them in the mood (talking about licking pussy or 69 seems to work great as it lets them know you care about their pleasure which then allows them to open up), and after sending a dick pic (a top-tier one: thick size, good camera quality and angle/lighting), most of them will send naked pics if you ask them and do some convincing. Some of them use excuses ("You can see for real when we meet up", "I don't have any nudes and I'm [something right now]") or only send in bra and panties. But that's not the point. Making a girl horny is easy when you're in Chad's skin and when it's already established that she wants you.

Now the thing I'm genuinely curious about is *why* they lie so much about what they really want? Is it really just the fear of slut-shaming? Or do they really believe their own bullshit?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

no pics, no profile description, no care

cool story bro

moot says cucking yourself is the hip thing to do now
INFP Crew

I believe you, OP. I didn't have much luck with women until I spent a year and a half busting my ass in the gym and overhauled my wardrobe. It was like stepping into an alternate reality. I had no idea dating could be so easy! I was happy that my dating life improved so dramatically, yet to this day it makes me SICK seeing how regular guys are being played for fools! Please download the ebook in my signature and check it out. I go into detail about why women feel they have to lie to average looking guys about how the dating game works.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Wait you know all our lingo yet just joined yesterday ?

Anyway my head is full of fuck

I am literally cringing at all the times I've been given the speech by girls.. Of course I already knew they were probably sucking alpha cock but this is just so visceral

You NEED to post a side-by-side of a girl telling your beta that she's "not that kind of girl" while telling your Chad she wants to swallow his cum

Make a new beta account with average guy pics and erase part of her name if u want but this needs to be spread

Women's power rests in saying "I'm not that kind of girl" without adding "for you" at the end. Their hypocrisy needs to be exposed . This pic would go viral

I believe you, OP. I didn't have much luck with women until I spent a year and a half busting my ass in the gym and overhauled my wardrobe. It was like stepping into an alternate reality. I had no idea dating could be so easy! I was happy that my dating life improved so dramatically, yet to this day it makes me SICK seeing how regular guys are being played for fools! Please download the ebook in my signature and check it out. I go into detail about why women feel they have to lie to average looking guys about how the dating game works.

i got pussy pics from 8000 hot girls on tinder

don't believe me delusional faggot? refer back to the Chad tinder experiments

And to deny girls don't send nudes to slayers your fucking retarded

i got asshole pics from 12000 hot girls on tinder and 5000 cucked their husbands for me

don't believe me delusional faggot? refer back to the Chad tinder experiments

davidopryski wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:I think the delusional faggots here need to refer back to the Chad tinder experiments

Lol its funny dudes always want because it's never happened to them

Your not their radar faggots your asexual to women

We know this and we know Chad is going to be treated differently than some ugly SOB but everything in the story is a cucklover's dream (OP). Even if he did perform the experiment I bet he tied in truths with whatever his cuck mind wants to hear.

Youllnevermakeit is low iq

davidopryski wrote:We know this and we know Chad is going to be treated differently than some ugly SOB but everything in the story is a cucklover's dream (OP). Even if he did perform the experiment I bet he tied in truths with whatever his cuck mind wants to hear.

I think OP's experiment is a complete fabrication, but if the poster did any such experiment, and he did receive some naked photos from women, most of those women were more than likely gay men posing as women on the site hoping to get naked photos of hot dudes in return.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

what dating site was it? there is no way okc, pof, or tinder would get 50 girls initiating messaging one person in a day.

I believe in OP, you want to know why? I'd tried this myself. Back in the Netlog days I used to create fake account with pictures of good looking lads. You would not believe the amount of naked pictures I received, or the amount of girls that developed "Feelings" or even "fell in love" with me.

I had usually two accounts. One was my usual beta self, with my own pictures. In this account I posted numerous blog posts about my interests, pictures of the stuff I painted. In the Chad account I wrote nothing, or some bullshit.

I'd then try the following. Try and receive a naked picture with the Chad account (Or even a bra pic or something sexier than usual that she would not share with the general public) and then do the same with the beta account. No one has ever send me naked pictures with my beta account. Not even girls which I spent hours "Talking" to about "Their problems". But some girls would react positively to my Chad account and send naked pictures there, while at the same blocking the beta (Aka with my own pictures) account if I tried to ask something (Or replying something like "I don't do this kind of stuff".

I believe in you OP. I believed you on /r9k/ (I was the one asking you to post here and I believe you now. I've seen this.
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

The past 8 hours I found this thread to be golden and confronting.

I don't know where to go or make a move as a wishful Chad.

Doomed son, but all is not lost.

I have to flip the script and win.

You subhuman shitheads.

I wonder how these girls would react if you revealed it all to them, your entire experiment. just exposing their lies to them would be funny, in a way

I would love to make a Chad White Tinder account and mass like 1000 profiles to see what happens. I would need to register a bullshit Facebook acct, right? I can get nudes of girls on OKC so easily w/ Chad White, but tinder would make it efficient.

OP, you need to post screenshot or ain't nobody gon believe you.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice