Ashley - Hot Blonde whore on Tinder (sluthate edition)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I made a fake tinder with this super hot blonde girl.
I'm going to: Troll 8+ MM's , Ask them for favors, Take control of them, Run golddigger game and act all sweet, Redpill incels, Point out flaws.

Lets see what happens...

Last edited by TinderHate on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

Lol at that ethnik going ultra wk mode. God he reeks of desperation. 4 msgs sent for 1 reply. Oh lawd.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Cut the incel lingo out pls. Say racist shit instead lol. Like kebabseller/10
Wouldnotbang/10
or
"Lmao do you honestly think you would have a chance with me??? Get off tinder and look for an arranged marriage creep"
Last edited by AforAspie on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is RIDICULOUS. Im getting hundreds of messages constantly and everyone i swipe right is a match
I'm seeing tons and tons of genetic trash everywhere. No real goodlooking 8+ yet

Post some of the good looking guys faces
Mike mew crew

TinderHate wrote:Image

this is what you say to him:

i'm not here looking for a husband. your career/money means nothing to me. im only here to get laid. i only meet with guys that are: 6"2+, nice body, nice face, white, 6"+ dick. and dont ever message me again
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

AforAspie wrote:
TinderHate wrote:Image

this is what you say to him:

i'm not here looking for a husband. your career/money means nothing to me. im only here to get laid. i only meet with guys that are: 6"2+, nice body, nice face, white, 6"+ dick. and dont ever message me again

good quote, lets see if he responds
gonna use it on some other desperate incels too :lol:
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

ask them this and go NC. would love to see responses for this

If you and i were the last two people in the world, what would you do with me for a day?

she looks similar to the Grinch.

it shows you a woman can basically live life well,because desperate muslim wks will buy shit for her.literally any blonde woman is treated as a godess in muslim countries.

ethnik men are dumb .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Yep, males today are pathetic. I had a account also and told them straightly you have to buy me some clothes to get with me on a date. They all said yes.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice