Recommend me vitamin k2 to order

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Vitamin k2 mk4 and nothing else.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Peak K2 or Vitacost Ultra Vitamin K complex. There's also Life Extension Vitamin K complex.

I'm not sure which is best but I'm getting Peak K2 for dat dere 15mg MK4 per capsule.

Maybe start off on Peak for a few months then get Life Extension.

Also, be careful taking them if you use blood thinning medication like Ibuprofen and Warfarin.
Last edited by Peanuts on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How long are expected results from K2 if you high dose....6 months....years?

I plan on doing 6 months and then assessing the results to see if I carry on...going to high dose with vit D...anything else need to be high?

Peanuts wrote:Peak K2 or Vitacost Ultra Vitamin K complex. There's also Life Extension Vitamin K complex.

I'm not sure which is best but I'm getting Peak K2 for dat dere 15mg MK4 per capsule.

Also, be careful taking them if you use blood thinning medication like Ibuprofen and Warfarin.

Thanks, really I just want a cheaper alternative because at the local pharmacy it's about 25 dollars for 30 capsules

Given it's so cheap, do you think this is crap?

http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Vitamin ... vitamin+k2

Should I stay away from the cheap ones?

ElliotRodger wrote:Thanks, really I just want a cheaper alternative because at the local pharmacy it's about 25 dollars for 30 capsules

Their supps are usually legit afaik but that's cheap because it's only 100mcg (0.1mg) per capsule. WAY too low dose.

Peak K2 is 15000mcg (15mg) per cap and has no added soy, gluten etc. etc.

ElliotRodger wrote:
Peanuts wrote:Peak K2 or Vitacost Ultra Vitamin K complex. There's also Life Extension Vitamin K complex.

Thanks, really I just want a cheaper alternative because at the local pharmacy it's about 25 dollars for 30 capsules

That is a very low dose. I suppose you want at least 5mg daily
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht

To the people who have been on Peak(15mg) for several months, have you noticed any difference as of yet?

I bought Life Extension K a few days ago but now am wondering should I switch to peak k2? I don't want it to make me grow taller but I want my cheekbones and jaw to grow so my face looks wider.

I did some brief research and found that the recommended daily dose is 50-100 microgram. I checked the one I'm using now and It's 75 microgram. How will I benefit from taking a dose that is 150 times higher than recommended?

I trust that you guys know more than me about this

betatothemax wrote:I bought Life Extension K a few days ago but now am wondering should I switch to peak k2? I don't want it to make me grow taller but I want my cheekbones and jaw to grow so my face looks wider.

This is what I'm afraid will happen
:lol:

Nobody really knows what the recommended daily dose is, because there not enough studies and data around.

The japanese have been treating osteoporosis with dosis of around 45 miligramm a day.

But nobody really knows.

Vit. K2 kind of activates enzymes which bind to the calcium and get it out of the blood and tissues and get it to the bones.

The body integrates calcium into blood vessels. Thus makes them less elastic and hence the possible positive effect on cardiovacular health.

The problem could be that if you suck all the Calcium out of the blood vessel tissue it may cause problems too, because its part of what the tissue that repairs the vessels and closes holes.

Just a concern I heard on some forum though.

I want height and a wider head. I don't think anyone on here has been on high doses for a significant time yet.

Just imagine if we grew people 2 inches and our heads got wider....it would be a miracle supplement. A long with mewing...this is where all my hopes and dreams lie.

Jawanomics wrote:How long are expected results from K2 if you high dose....6 months....years?

I plan on doing 6 months and then assessing the results to see if I carry on...going to high dose with vit D...anything else need to be high?

Bump to this. What vitamin d dose should I take when on k2? And anything else?
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

AMOGGED wrote:what you guys should watch for is also fixing your diet, as certain things can inhibit the intake of minerals, in short don't eat any wheat products or dairy unless you wanna take supplements for nothing.

Why?

AMOGGED wrote:Remove wheat from your diet, it inhibits mineral absorption VERY strongly.

Fuck, really? Source?

there's no point in taking mk4 unless ur a japanese woman with osteoporosis which i guess many of u are

AMOGGED wrote:My stack is

5 mg k2 mk4
5000 iu vitamin D
vitamin b complex
multi
zinc picolinate 50 mg
fish oil marinol
25000 iu beta carotene
biotine tablets(for hair)

every day

you gonna overdose on vit D over time

but you're taking multis and fish oil too? them both contains vit D

and why did you drop the magnesium?

So no wheat food = no pasta,no corn flakes,no bread
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice