Did you guys read the sugar daddy tinder thread on misc?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dude was offering girls on tinder money and gifts for sex and most of them agreed. Women are literally whores.

Money > all.

animal lover wrote:How about posting the link?

I can't because i'm using a proxy. But thread title is:

"I ask TINDER gals for sugar baby/sugar dady MBR $$ - RESULTS"

Holy fuck
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =165748161

He is using a balding 5/10. Money is so powerful to get women. You only need to be in the top 20% of money to get +1 Points to your LMS already and there are plenty of women who will sleep with a rich ugly guy. I mean in this thread are women who agree to sleep with him and do anal etc. in exchange for a shopping trip and $500 a month.

all people-men or women-are whores for the right person or price.

wether its that you get free sex with coco austin,or she with sean opry...no difference.you guys wouldnt fuck a old ugly lady if it ment you could live on morea and have crab and caviar 24/7 for the rest of your life?

but anyway :Tinder attracts sluts and women with low morals.such a study is very biased.its like going up to random hookers and offering them coke for sex.but if you went to a nunnery would you get it?

Tinder is not the place for wholesome,good women in the first place.such a study is highly flawed.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

kingkongb wrote:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165748161

He is using a balding 5/10. Money is so powerful to get women. You only need to be in the top 20% of money to get +1 Points to your LMS already and there are plenty of women who will sleep with a rich ugly guy. I mean in this thread are women who agree to sleep with him and do anal etc. in exchange for a shopping trip and $500 a month.

no he's not or else they wouldnt have ever matched with him in the first place

from the op:
"Cant post my pic but will say im a 7/10 with dark hair and am in decent shape. Only two profile pics buth fully clothed. Profile says "Im tall and I have a great butt." Im 6'2"
Last edited by modelolz on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice