Back to the MM profile adventures!!!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lol, most entertaining thread I've read. Keep them coming.

Thanks man! Is anyone using a free texting/SMS website to send a link to this forum to any of the hypergamous women above?

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

What makes me "the weirdest guy ever" in your opinion?

Also, by "find out you're a creep" do you mean "find out you're not a male model"?

This is a stupid fucking thread. Make a profile that seems realistic and not like a joke!

I've done the "realistic" profiles before. Then at the reveal that I am NOT a male underwear model, they always say "you lied" or something along those lines. To prevent that, I make it a parody of the "perfect man" and make it obvious. Then I also highlight that i have a second photo album with my actual pictures and not to say "you lied" when I clearly said to look at the second photo album.

I have been thinking of going back to the "realistic" MM profiles though. Then having my secondary, real profile, messaging at the same time. But that almost never works. Have you read the "I AMOGged myself" thread that was pinned for a while?
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

It's not that women just want good looking men, that's logical. It's that they will only reply to a nearly perfect looking man. That's fucked up don't you think?

Can you tell me more about this morphing? Any threads that detail the process?

"Creepy" is not when they find out that a guy is not a male model. "Creepy" is simply not being a male model. So essentially, any non-male-model is labeled as a "creep" if he shows any interest in a woman.

Yes, not looking like one could be a male model is what it means to be a "creep". It's really not about actions at all. The same actions by a male model-esque guy will not be "creepy" whereas they will be "creepy" if done by a non-male model-esque dude.

Again, it's LOOKS LAW.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

Sorry I deleted the phone numbers, they were all changed anyways I think.

Any suggestions for the next round of experimentation? What MM pics should I use and how should I interact with the hypergameous women who reply?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice