Back to the MM profile adventures!!!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

First of all, here is my MM profile. It has 7 more pics of the MM, some in a natural setting too.

So this hypergameous single mom was all set to have dinner with me, unitl… you guessed it! She discovered I wasn’t, in fact, a male model. Her profile and her messages between her and I (using a MM profile) are posted below.
Here is her okcupid profile for you to spam, and her phone number is there as well for you to spam, hopefully with tons of dick pics and links to this forum!

We texted for quite a while, discussing and getting to know each other more, she thought that we were “very compatible” and that I was the “best guy she met online so far”. But then when I revealed my real pictures when she was on her way to meet up for dinner, she backed out saying that I “lied to her” even though it specifically says in my profile (which I asked if she had read multiple times) to not say I was dishonest when I had my real pictures in a second, accessible, photo album the whole time.

Last edited by TheGreatSodini on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

lowinhibitionbutweak wrote:Legit lol. "TRILLIONAIRE" even bill gates is still a billionaire.

its called humor.

Pleosthene wrote:
lowinhibitionbutweak wrote:Legit lol. "TRILLIONAIRE" even bill gates is still a billionaire.

If you didn't get it... OP basically used pics of a male model, like a fictitious profile, then later on he talks about how his "real pics" are in the second album, and he gives an actual description of himself (or at least that's how I interpreted the post)

Exactly.

i dont know man - maybe because its the woman seems ok, maybe because i am dicking a woman at the moment....but this stuff never seems right - I DO understand that women are shallow and dont read profiles and full of shit a LOT of the time and men need to be made more aware of it...but I dont know

Obviously she's not OK since she didn't want to have dinner after driving all that way, just because I don't look like a MM.

I'm not hideous, I actually have the same general features, so it's not that I'm a completely different "type".

TheGreatSodini wrote:Obviously she's not OK since she didn't want to have dinner after driving all that way, just because I don't look like a MM.

I'm not hideous, I actually have the same general features, so it's not that I'm a completely different "type".

Lol yes you are. There are only two types in the eyes of women..... ugly and 8+/10. If you arent 8+ then you are a different species let alone different type. :lol:

Good humour OP very well written

Having said that you need everything you can get cause on paper its not glamorous; oldcel, workcel, stemcel, singleparentcel, nongymcel, sobercel

lol you should of just went with it and pretended like you were the model when you invited her. whats the worst thing she would do, leave?

you would have had a slight chance of a pitty fuck

yeah she got upset you catfished her. she got upset you werent the 9/10 she was hoping to fuck right on the doorstep as you opened the door and made her wet. she saw that the real you looked too average and her pussy dried right up. harsh redpill experiment to do. i'd say this is harsher than tinder, since she pretty much rejects the IRL version of you, thus places herself higher than you.
Last edited by Maxim on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INFP Crew

YES! My favourite puahate poster returns!! THIS IS HOW YOU DO MM EXPERIMENTS INCELS!!!!

LOVE your work man, please keep it going.

Maxim wrote:lol you should of just went with it and pretended like you were the model when you invited her. whats the worst thing she would do, leave?

you would have had a slight chance of a pitty fuck

You're right, I should go all the way. I'll try it on the next few I'm working on! Maybe later I can get a hidden cam, or even a camera guy.

So here we have case 2 of my newly revived MM profile experiments.

This hypergameous slut, Elle, was all shot down by the male models who pumped and dumped her recently. So I thought I might have a shot here. She's 29, so maybe she'd start freaking out about turning 30 and not being able to bag a MM every night she wished.

Too much thinking on my part. Of course, she's not going to try a different type of guy, one who won't treat her bad and dump her after only getting laid a few times. In her words, "guys disappear" on her.

She works at a place called Buffalo Wings and Rings. Please go and google review this place down to one-star status. I went there after she "disappeared" on me for not being a male model. It sucked, and not in a good way! Once she saw I wasn't a MM, she immediately stopped replying to my texts.

After a couple days of texting her and not getting any replies - I got one back! She said "Who's this?" I told her and reminded her of our playful conversations only a few days prior. She then claimed to "be a dude" and to have "just got this phone". I knew she was lying, it pissed me off. So I devised a way to see if it was her, and to make sure she answered the phone when I called.

I setup a call, originating from her work (she's a bar wench, of course) and called her up...

Elle: "Yeah..."
TGS: "Elle?"
Elle: "It's me."
TGS: CLICK!

So then I waited a few days and texted her again. She tried to pull the same stuff...

TGS: What are you up to tonight?

Elle: Dude this isn't who u think it is....I'm a guy....just got this phone

TGS: I was texting a dude, what makes you think I was texting a woman? Or that I'm a dude?

Elle: Just sounds like ur a guy trying to talk to a girl

Elle: Plus only a guy would text desperately day after day

TGS: So you didn't reply the first time why?

TGS: I know when I get texts after getting a new number I reply and let them know so they don't think the other person isn't ignoring them and to get their new #.

PLACED THE CALL ABOVE

TGS: Hey what's up! How was your Christmas and New Year's? Do anything fun?

Elle: Who is this?

TGS: It's *TGS*, we met on OKcupid a couple months ago. This is Elle right?

Elle: No I'm sorry

TGS: You don't remember? It was a couple months ago, we were talking on OKcupid, then texting. We were supposed to have dinner or something I think.

TGS: How about next week? Dinner, maybe a game of pool and a drink after?

Elle: ? I think you got the wrong number?

TGS: This is Elle right?

Elle: No. My name is Matt.

TGS: You're kidding right!?

TGS: Are you still on OKcupid?

Elle: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. What is OKcupid?

TGS: We were talking for a long while. You were on http://www.OKcupid.com

TGS: Username: biaelleair

Elle: I'm sure whoever that was got a different number. I do not know who that is.

TGS: You said Just when you think someone likes you "then they disappear off the face of the Earth"

Elle: I'm sorry. But wrong number.

TGS: We talked about a month or six weeks ago.

TGS: So do you know Elle? I'm sure you get calls or texts for her from time to time.

TGS: You been OK though? Why'd you stop texting?

Elle: Why the fuck are you still messenging me?! I do not know who Elle is.

TGS: We texted for a long time, then you "disappeared off the face of the Earth"

TGS: When did you get a new phone?

TGS: Or phone number?

Elle: You're still messenging the wrong person. Please stop texting.

TGS: This is Elle right?

TGS: We just talked not more than 8 weeks ago.

Elle: No. I said my name is Matt. You have the wrong number.

Elle: She must have gotten a new number. I don't know what to tell you.

TGS: How long have you had a new number? I hope not more than a couple weeks:(

TGS: You and I were texting for a while, but it's unlike her to just "disappear off the face of the Earth". She said she hates it when people do that to her.

TGS: Matt, you got to have her new number I'm sure people have been texting you for weeks asking for her.

Elle: I tell them all the same... that they have the wrong number. Now, goodbye.

TGS: Why are you lying? You answered the phone just yesterday.

TGS: First you tell me you hate it when guys up and disappear, now you do it to me?

TGS: And then lie and try to say you are some dude.

Elle: I just got this phone today! I'm tired of my phone blowing up.

TGS: You're lying. Last time I texted, you said you had just gotten it too. December 1st "Matt" .

TGS: I called and you answered.

TGS: First you tell me you hate it when guys up and disappear, now you do it to me?

TGS: Why?

Elle: I'm sorry I was out last night. Someone must have answered my phone

TGS: Someone named Elle?

TGS: Why do you keep lying? You say you hate it when guys do it to you. Ever wonder why they do, maybe karma?

Elle: Probably I was at a party and this morning I had to get a new phone because someone smashed that one.

TGS: Suuuure! You answered, I asked for Elle. You said yes"."

TGS: It wasn't last night either.

TGS: That I called, it was three days ago.

Elle: Dude just leave me the fuck alone.

Elle: You obviously do not k ow how to take a hint when someone stops talking to you.

Elle: You obviously do not know who you're messing with right now.

TGS: So what's up, why did you ignore me all that time? When you were complaining of guys doing the same to you?

TGS: You don't like guys disappearing on you, why do it to me?

TGS: Another disappearing act?

TGS: So why do you think guys disappear on you?
Last edited by TheGreatSodini on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

lol are you texting her? keep this going and get her to meet up somewhere and then dont show up.

I've got a few that still text, since i haven't revealed yet. But this one I obviously revealed to already. Sorry man! But I'll make a poll to see what I should do for the next one.

I did the no show thing on one occasion. It's not really doing anything to expose hypergamy though. they still think they are going to meet up with the MM. There was actually a woman who constantly begged forgiveness from the MM for about a month. It was sad.

TheGreatSodini wrote:I did the no show thing on one occasion. It's not really doing anything to expose hypergamy though. they still think they are going to meet up with the MM. There was actually a woman who constantly begged forgiveness from the MM for about a month. It was sad.

youre a dick, not even white knighting here, I hate women, but honestly you had her drive probably a very long way so that you could tell her that the (main) pics on your profile werent of you? Shes not even being shallow I bet, youre just a fucking creep, I wouldnt meet with a girl who used fake pics even if she was attractive because thats serial-killer tier
Compact midface and high FWHR is literally everything

Himmler wrote:youre a dick, not even white knighting here, I hate women, but honestly you had her drive probably a very long way so that you could tell her that the (main) pics on your profile werent of you? Shes not even being shallow I bet, youre just a fucking creep, I wouldnt meet with a girl who used fake pics even if she was attractive because thats serial-killer tier

Yes, you are WK'ing.

For most of us, the only way to get women to respond is to use MM pictures. You must be lucky enough to look almost like a MM if you're getting responses at OKcupid.

I could be a serial baby and small animal murderer, as long as I looked like a MM girl will still want to meet up. So it's really got NOTHING to do with a person's character. Only looks.

Looks LAW.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I can't be bothered spending time on how to deliver this so it's not offensive, but i do mean it constructively: In your messages you put out a pretty low status vibe I would work on that.

Has a strategy like yours ever worked? Maybe this is a futile effort

If it works, then it works, but the problem is I don't see evidence it works and so the entire way you frame yourself to these women is ultimate beta male; using someone else photos. That act itself gives off so many signals, you're ugly, but you're not many enough to own it or accept it, you're deceptive, you're a liar / untruthful, and the obviously implied single, lonely, desperate, etc, already since on a dating site as single father.

TheGreatSodini wrote:
Himmler wrote:youre a dick, not even white knighting here, I hate women, but honestly you had her drive probably a very long way so that you could tell her that the (main) pics on your profile werent of you? Shes not even being shallow I bet, youre just a fucking creep, I wouldnt meet with a girl who used fake pics even if she was attractive because thats serial-killer tier

Yes, you are WK'ing.

For most of us, the only way to get women to respond is to use MM pictures. You must be lucky enough to look almost like a MM if you're getting responses at OKcupid.

I could be a serial baby and small animal murderer, as long as I looked like a MM girl will still want to meet up. So it's really got NOTHING to do with a person's character. Only looks.

Looks LAW.

youre totally missing my point

the point is its pretty sketchy to know someone has been using fake pictures, its like catfish stuff

its just scary and I dont blame anyone who backs out

that being said its apparent that looks matter the most, especially on dating sites

still the way youre doing this isnt the best way to approach it

Update #3:

This one is quite unbelievable (not really considering Looks Law) in that this "thing" is fat and I can't tell if it is a Tranny or not. Look at the Adam's Apple!

Leslie: Hey it is Leslie. I hate to burst your bubble but the primary colors are actually red, blue and yellow

TGS: Hi! All this time I thought it was RGB!:-)

TGS: So what are you up to this weekend? What is your department at Lowe's? I make stuff out of wood sometimes :-)

Leslie: I manage plumbing and after inventory I will be going to Flooring. This weekend I am visiting my grandparents in Lancaster, PA
Leslie: What kind of work are you in?
Leslie: Is your Sunday a fun day?

TGS: Yes, yes it was! It was a lazy day mostly :-D How was your weekend?
TGS: I'm an electrical engineer. So do you know how to do plumbing? I did it for a while on the rental houses I have. But now I have a property manager.

Leslie: Very relaxing went shopping at the outlets yesterday.
Leslie: No I didn't when I started now I walk you through basic things but most of it is common sense

TGS: You're right, pretty easy if you do think about it. But then you get poo on you!!! LoL

Leslie: Yay back in Ohio at home....woot woot
Leslie: Sounds like you have a very exciting job

TGS: Thanks! It's exciting at times I suppose. How was your Christmas, get anything good?
TGS: Happy New Year
TGS: Hey you! How was the holidays for you?

Leslie: It was really good...stayed out of trouble lol. How about you?

TGS: I pretty much stayed out of trouble as well:-) Got a few gifts, ate a couple good meals! Are you back to work tomorrow like myself?

Leslie: Yes but Lowe's doesn't give breaks like that just days off

TGS: Well I hope you got enough days off! I know I am itching to get back to work. Sweet dreams :-D

Leslie: Sweet dreams to you as well

TGS: How are you this afternoon? It's too cold out:(

Leslie: How is your first day back?
Leslie: I am great, getting ready for work

TGS: Getting back into the swing of things. When are you out of work usually? I get out usually about 5 or 6PM.

Leslie: This week I am backwards, 2-10 today, 10-7 tomorrow, 5:30-2:30 both Wednesday Thursday

TGS: Any free time after work on Wednesday or Thursday?

Leslie: Thursday would be best. I am free in the evening

TGS: That sounds good, but it will be very cold out that day! What's a good place for you? Where would you be coming from?

Leslie: What are we doing? Eating? Drinking? Both?

TGS: Dinner:-)

Leslie: I live in Upper Arlington

TGS: Let's meet up there Thursday at about 530?

Leslie: Personally I would be more comfortable to meet half way
Leslie: Hey tomorrow night will not be able to meet up, I knee deep in inventory prep. Sorry for the late notice

TGS: OK, well maybe next week or whenever you're done with your inventory thing.:-)

Leslie: Hey letting you know I am still here
Leslie: Sorry I have been so MIA

TGS: It's OK! How are you today? Doing anything fun this weekend?

Leslie: I am good, thanks. Taking my sister out tonight :) How about you?

TGS: Just working around the house. Where are you guys going?

Leslie: Graffiti Burger

TGS: What's that?

Leslie: Restaurant that serves burgers

TGS: So what are you up to next week during the week? Any free time?

Leslie: My evenings are actually free lol
Leslie: Monday or Thursday would be best

TGS: Well maybe Monday?

Leslie: How about matt the millers
Leslie: How about we meet for coffee?

TGS: Sure, is Matt the millers a restaurant?
TGS: How are you this morning?

Leslie: Omg I am so sorry about last night, got home from work and crashed. This morning has been crazy....inventory 

TGS: Oh no, inventory time! Then you'll be switching departments right? When is inventory done?

Leslie: Friday, but we are ahead of schedule so we possibly could be done by Thursday

TGS: That's good. So do you work overtime during the inventory? Maybe Thursday we can meet up?

Leslie: Yes most likely
Leslie: Yes most likely

TGS: Sounds good, what time is best for you?

Leslie: I am not sure I can do Thursday, I was commenting on the overtime...I can do either tomorrow night or Saturday?

TGS: Tomorrow sounds good, what time?

Leslie: How about 7?

TGS: Sounds good, at Matt the Millers?

Leslie: Sure

TGS: Hi! So are we still on for about 7PM at Matt the Millers?

Leslie: Yes inventory is going very well today so I should be out on time

TGS: Cool, send me a pic and I can send one so we know who to look for OK:-)

Leslie: Can we move it to 7:30, I just found out we are staying until 6 

TGS: <mms>
TGS: Me:-) :-D
TGS: <mms>

Leslie: Yeah you don't look anything like what was on your profile?! What is going on?
Leslie: I can't go out with a man that would lie about his appearance cause who knows what else you would be hiding

TGS: Did you read my profile?
TGS: Specifically the part that is in all capital letters?

Leslie: Yes but I don't understand why you can't be who you are?
Leslie: If you are just trying to point out who is shallow, I think you are the one that is shallow

TGS: It was part of the parody introduction. I stated in all capital letters, and highlighted the paragraph, in the very first section to look at my real pictures.
TGS: I thought you had read my profile:-( I read yours!

Leslie: I guess I didn't put the two together

TGS: Well take another look, everything I wrote after that intro is about me, not just something I thought a woman would like to hear. That's what the 1st part is for!
TGS: Hey what's up, you doing anything fun this weekend?
TGS: How are you? Happy Friday :-)
TGS: Hey what's up. Happy Monday! You doing anything tonight? What about Superbowl Sunday?
TGS: Hi! What are you up to today? Staying warm?
TGS: What's going on tonight?

Leslie: Who is this?

TGS: TheGreatSodini, we met a while back on OKcupid.

Leslie: Oh I am not interested, sorry you wasted your time

TGS: We were about to have dinner the other day, why not now?
TGS: Is it because of the parody profile?

Leslie: Yes and I don't really consider it a parody

TGS: So you didn't think the intro was parody? So you thought you were talking to a "trillionaire underwear model secret agent doctor"?
TGS: I even put in capital letters and highlighted, in the first section, to realize the first part was just a joke.

Leslie: That I understood, the lying of what you look like I don't appreciate

TGS: I never lied! If I lied I would have never sent my photo. In my profile it actually says, in the same section as the capital letters...
TGS: ... "Don't call me a liar because you didn't take the time to look at my pictures. I have a SECOND PHOTO ALBUM for a reason!"
TGS: Dinner tomorrow evening, at Matt's?
TGS: How are you today? Freezing rain sucks, but at least it's almost Friday!

Leslie: Please stop contacting me I am not interested, I don't know how to be more clear about it.
Last edited by TheGreatSodini on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice