Chad Thundercock on Tinder (Sluthate edition)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lowtestphaggot wrote:A good looking guy has it easier than guys that are not as good looking. Wow, incels here are insanely smart. This is some crazy news!

This. This isn't "redpill" - it's obvious and doesn't surprise anyone who hasn't been deprived of social interaction for a decade.

"Easier" is an understatement. It's like saying addition/substraction is easier than theoretical physics. In fact it's not even an appropriate term, cause "easier" implies there is a "harder" which implies its not "impossible" which isn't the case, especially if you've been in the game for a while and seen how legit all or nothing rule is

Ceran wrote:"Easier" is an understatement. It's like saying addition/substraction is easier than theoretical physics. In fact it's not even an appropriate term, cause "easier" implies there is a "harder" which implies its not "impossible" which isn't the case, especially if you've been in the game for a while and seen how legit all or nothing rule is

Great post

Why you guys do these experiments?

I hate you guys, but I'm here everyday. Makes no sense.

TinderHate wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA. Good banter dude.

Anyways, purely on grounds of this thread;

can we have personality-guru evilvalle (colezlefthand) and all of his alts banned, please? IP ban.

This should've been done from the beginning yet he's still popping up with his retarded antics several times a week.

This is gold. Continue pls
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

I don't know how you guys can read these threads. They're fucking painful. They just prove that you can say anything and the girl will eat it up if she thinks you're hot shit. It's fucking depressing. Proof we lost at life. He can say he fucking watches TV with his mom and the girl will rationalize it as acceptable.

PuaKiller wrote:I don't know how you guys can read these threads. They're fucking painful. They just prove that you can say anything and the girl will eat it up if she thinks you're hot shit. It's fucking depressing. Proof we lost at life. He can say he fucking watches TV with his mom and the girl will rationalize it as acceptable.

I love these mostly because of how they make incels feel. I imagine incels seething with rage, frothing at the mouth, ready to snap. Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice