Chad Thundercock on Tinder (Sluthate edition)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The Cockroach wrote:Just wait your turn.

LOL...0:30 in the video...didnt really need to watch it any further..."exhausted by the jerks" ...you mean tired from taking multiple chad cocks and being treated like a slut (which you are) and now your bored with the cum dumpster life style and you now want to settle down with some beta provider who will take care of you because your getting older and you look like shit and chads are banging the young hotties now...blah blah blah....i love how they try and word it in a way that it doesn't put them in any kind of bad light, when in reality there admitting to everything we talk about here

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

lol @ women love nice guys
lol @ late 20's early 30's is when the beta providers can expect to grab there attention (when there used up)

just LOL

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/angelger28/tumblr_meml2glbT01rrm1y4.gif

Sodini took out the wrong women! :lol: :lol:

We all understand the dynamics here and how f**ked up they are. But how do we get back at these women? Or not even get back at, but how do we enjoy our lives inspite of this? I don't think we can. This one dude stated it beautifully:

At 35 I've been watching women f*** whatever bad boy they wanted for about 20 years while I studied and worked and improved myself physically, mentally, and economically. Now that my sex drives are no longer a 24 hour emergency, and their attractiveness is declining, or maybe they even have a kid or two, I am suddenly being chased and the "nice guys" are "so awesome" and they "always admired me".

Trouble is: I no longer want you. You got literally NOTHING I want. I have seen other men fucked over in divorce and with custody and visitation. I am well aware of men trapped in sexless marriages working their ass off cause its "cheaper to keep her." I am well aware of cheats and cuckolds, and women who "had their fun" so can't be bothered anymore when they "settle down".

I am well aware that often women seem to dole out sex like doggie treats to "train us" and slowly try to ween us off it while still expecting to keep the benifits they get while reminding us they have no obligation. The result is sex of ever decreasing quantity and quality until it reaches zero within a couple years at best, and in the meantime your leeching off the fruits of our labor go up... and that is off of fruit from trees we were busy planting and growing back when you were fucking the football team and were actually very desirable and we were going hungry during the horniest period of our lives. You don't respect the value of these trees, but feel entitled to them.

By the time you realized "nice guy" value, nice guys have realized you are the worst possible investment one can make. Both the costs and the odds create an extremely negative Expected Value, with little to no reward even if it "works". So we skip it.

Some of us learn to be assholes or pickup artists to get laid by playing your huge female inconsistencies (like screaming "rape culture" while flicking your bean to 50 Shades, or saying you like "nice" while fucking the bad). Some of us just skip you at your age and keep getting younger models every so often. Some of us will just skip it altogether (MGTOW/Sexodus/Marriage Strike), and some men will still fall into your spiders web. (Fortunately the last category is shrinking.) And many of us go through some combination of the above.

In any case I find what you say to be absolutely despicable. And a growing number of men are seeing and feeling the same. Hence us opting out of marriage and parenthood, working part time, playing video games and dicking around on youtube.

And btw, don't bother lying about your sexual history to a man. At this point we know every slut on the planet (most women) lies to reduce her apparent past, especially when looking for a serious relationship. No matter what you say we assume it's many many times more. Slut power won. So go get your own stem field job (you are indeed quite welcome there despite the feminist propaganda) and support yourself and your kid(s) (which I am not going to father). You need a nice guy like you need a bicycle. You need his money and support like oxygen. But you got nothing left to barter for it with. And you are 15-20 years to late. We just don't care anymore

Sodini didn't take out the wrong woman. The whoring is too dynamic, established and manifested in the western culture. No mass murder can change it. The culture is irreparable ill and it's already too late to cure. The bad thing is, it infects other cultures and suddenly they try to imitiate. Only a God can punish them. All the Chads are Man-whores, they will have the same fate. Hope the Jew Antichrist will appear soon, to end this mess.

PuaKiller wrote:

We all understand the dynamics here and how f**ked up they are. But how do we get back at these women? Or not even get back at, but how do we enjoy our lives inspite of this? I don't think we can. This one dude stated it beautifully:

At 35 I've been watching women f*** whatever bad boy they wanted for about 20 years while I studied and worked and improved myself physically, mentally, and economically. Now that my sex drives are no longer a 24 hour emergency, and their attractiveness is declining, or maybe they even have a kid or two, I am suddenly being chased and the "nice guys" are "so awesome" and they "always admired me".

Trouble is: I no longer want you. You got literally NOTHING I want. I have seen other men fucked over in divorce and with custody and visitation. I am well aware of men trapped in sexless marriages working their ass off cause its "cheaper to keep her." I am well aware of cheats and cuckolds, and women who "had their fun" so can't be bothered anymore when they "settle down".

I am well aware that often women seem to dole out sex like doggie treats to "train us" and slowly try to ween us off it while still expecting to keep the benifits they get while reminding us they have no obligation. The result is sex of ever decreasing quantity and quality until it reaches zero within a couple years at best, and in the meantime your leeching off the fruits of our labor go up... and that is off of fruit from trees we were busy planting and growing back when you were fucking the football team and were actually very desirable and we were going hungry during the horniest period of our lives. You don't respect the value of these trees, but feel entitled to them.

By the time you realized "nice guy" value, nice guys have realized you are the worst possible investment one can make. Both the costs and the odds create an extremely negative Expected Value, with little to no reward even if it "works". So we skip it.

Some of us learn to be assholes or pickup artists to get laid by playing your huge female inconsistencies (like screaming "rape culture" while flicking your bean to 50 Shades, or saying you like "nice" while fucking the bad). Some of us just skip you at your age and keep getting younger models every so often. Some of us will just skip it altogether (MGTOW/Sexodus/Marriage Strike), and some men will still fall into your spiders web. (Fortunately the last category is shrinking.) And many of us go through some combination of the above.

In any case I find what you say to be absolutely despicable. And a growing number of men are seeing and feeling the same. Hence us opting out of marriage and parenthood, working part time, playing video games and dicking around on youtube.

And btw, don't bother lying about your sexual history to a man. At this point we know every slut on the planet (most women) lies to reduce her apparent past, especially when looking for a serious relationship. No matter what you say we assume it's many many times more. Slut power won. So go get your own stem field job (you are indeed quite welcome there despite the feminist propaganda) and support yourself and your kid(s) (which I am not going to father). You need a nice guy like you need a bicycle. You need his money and support like oxygen. But you got nothing left to barter for it with. And you are 15-20 years to late. We just don't care anymore

Blue pill lol... Old guys getting models or learning game

Anyway how would you respond to the feminist criticism that we're not really "nice guys" but actually just entitled ?

Channel closed, original video:

Starts at 1:10
Game is fanfiction for men.

The Chad of this experiment is not really all that much of a jock. Has anyone tried a full on alpha jock with a 6.5/ 7/10 face but typical football player build?

offthewall wrote:The Chad of this experiment is not really all that much of a jock. Has anyone tried a full on alpha jock with a 6.5/ 7/10 face but typical football player build?

I'm using 2 pictures right now and it's insane. 95% of the profile views are matches. With the first picture it'll be a 100% success rate I think.

Doesn't surprise me, the guy is like a 7.5/10 but basically has all the right ingredients for all type of girls.

PuaKiller wrote:

this is still blue pil because of this "nice" and "bad". Its all about looks. Have nothing to do with those things. I dont remember myself being nice to woman ever. I was actually quite a bad boy but did this gave me something? Nope. And my friend was a beta nerd but he was way better looking then me and he had a really cute gf.
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

baldingcorpse wrote:
this is still blue pil because of this "nice" and "bad". Its all about looks. Have nothing to do with those things. I dont remember myself being nice to woman ever. I was actually quite a bad boy but did this gave me something? Nope. And my friend was a beta nerd but he was way better looking then me and he had a really cute gf.

I agree. Nice guy vs bad boy is blue pilled thinking, but the rest of the post was so legit I felt like sharing it anyway. I always get a good laugh at the copecels who use the nice guy vs bad boy bullshit.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice