Chad Thundercock on Tinder (Sluthate edition)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PuaKiller wrote:I don't know how you guys can read these threads. They're fucking painful. They just prove that you can say anything and the girl will eat it up if she thinks you're hot shit. It's fucking depressing. Proof we lost at life. He can say he fucking watches TV with his mom and the girl will rationalize it as acceptable.

yup

all of life is a big coverup of this game
everywhere everybody is hellbent on manufacturing meaning but there is no meaning there is just pass/fail and we are all here because we failed (and we had no say in it)

CB-03-01 wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:I don't know how you guys can read these threads. They're fucking painful. They just prove that you can say anything and the girl will eat it up if she thinks you're hot shit. It's fucking depressing. Proof we lost at life. He can say he fucking watches TV with his mom and the girl will rationalize it as acceptable.

yup

all of life is a big coverup of this game
everywhere everybody is hellbent on manufacturing meaning but there is no meaning there is just pass/fail and we are all here because we failed (and we had no say in it)

real talk

Why is this so hard for you all to accept, don't we as guys as well judge a woman's sexual attraction mainly by her appearance as well? You can't override genetics, it is the awe-inspiring force which determines everything.

duskyx wrote:Why is this so hard for you all to accept, don't we as guys as well judge a woman's sexual attraction mainly by her appearance as well? You can't override genetics, it is the awe-inspiring force which determines everything.

"LOL JUST ACCEPT IT FISH, YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE BOAT STOP FLAPPING AROUND AND GASPING FOR THAT WATER"
"LOL JUST ACCEPT IT MOUSE, YOU'RE ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CONTAINER OF WATER, STOP TRYING TO FIND AN EDGE"
I want a new life.

duskyx wrote:Why is this so hard for you all to accept, don't we as guys as well judge a woman's sexual attraction mainly by her appearance as well? You can't override genetics, it is the awe-inspiring force which determines everything.

Yes you're absolutely right but

1) because of men's higher sex drive girls are far more likely to fuck not only more guys but more attractive guys in general
2) and since men have to approach we put our egoes on the line the vast majority of the time which usually leads to ego deflation (depression and feelings of low self esteem) since you'll be rejected if you're not a Chad

So basically we never experience the validation of being approached that girls take for granted, everything is an uphill battle with ego lost and nothing gained

Seeing what it's like to be an attractive guy is a whole new world

Ceran wrote:

1) because of men's higher sex drive girls are far more likely to fuck not only more guys but more attractive guys in general
2) and since men have to approach we put our egoes on the line the vast majority of the time which usually leads to ego deflation (depression and feelings of low self esteem) since you'll be rejected if you're not a Chad

So basically we never experience the validation of being approached that girls take for granted, everything is an uphill battle with ego lost and nothing gained

But in a way it's a relief. You don't have to blame yourself or your "game" for your failures anymore. You can just sit back and relax knowing that it was predetermined before you were born. There's no point in trying, you are freed from the burden of trying to get women and you can just focus on more important things, like your hobbies and passions. The truth will set you free.

Ceran wrote:

This! Fucking this! Guys care about looks, but our standards are much lower and it's not socially acceptable for us to use makeup to cheat our looks. Plus girls take all of this attention for granted and let it get to their heads (though most of them are still insecure as fuck regardless :lol:).

I agree with the sentiment that our genetic lot determines our success with women and it was more or less pre-determined. That was the most liberating aspect of red pill. I could do what I want, live how I want and it wouldn't matter because whether or not girls like me or not is based mostly on looks and money, status after that. You don't have to put in massive effort to get girls because if they like you, they come to you, give you IOIs and make things easy for you. No more beating yourself up thinking you have to keep trying harder or whatever. That's liberating. These Tinder experiments prove it's all LMS and you don't have to do shit other than maybe go out every once in a while and see if girls are into you. You can be calm and relaxed at that point. If you have to chase the girl down, she's not into you and you're doing it wrong. Many things in life come EASILY to people; don't believe the bullshit that you must "work" for everything you get. It's true sometimes, but not all the time.

I think I'm a masochist. Always check every posts on these tinder threads while it destroys me.

TinderHate wrote:never seen a girl so straight forward

I'm right now in Fetal position, crying, under my blanket.

Damn, poor Lauren has texted me 2 days in a row now. Chad has a special place in her heart now
Last edited by TinderHate on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

After comparing Chad's tinder vs Ashley. I have to say, Chad is fucking top tier. He(Aesthetic guys) stands out amongst all the other men. Tinder isbasically like this for a female: There are 2 groups of guys, the 2nd one being much smaller

- ugly, average, desperate, white knights, incels.
Don't respond to, don't reply to, don't talk to, ignore.

- super hot aesthetic guys.
Initiate conversation with, reply to, accept anything they say, conform to them, flirt with them

It's All OR Nothing.
Last edited by TinderHate on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord101 wrote:
dat feel wrote:Life is a scam if you're a sub 8 male, I want my money back. Image

fixed

fixed

TinderHate wrote:After comparing Chad's tinder vs Ashley. I have to say, Chad is fucking top tier. He(Aesthetic guys) stands out amongst all the other men. Tinder isbasically like this for a female: There are 2 groups of guys, the 2nd one being much smaller

- ugly, average, desperate, white knights, incels.
Don't respond to, don't reply to, don't talk to, ignore.

- super hot aesthetic guys.
Initiate conversation with, reply to, accept anything they say, conform to them, flirt with them

It's All OR Nothing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

all or nothing theory finally being accepted as self-evident

remember when i was telling everyone about all or nothing, everyone was making fun of it

fucking lol

ALL OR NOTHING
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

start rejecting them based on their breast size or dress size or whatever. Of whatever off features they have that they can't fix
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Make them feel pain. The pain incels have. That bitch Lauren. She is the kind of girl, which says personality is important but would spit to the face of a nice guy and wants only Chads, even when they will treat her like shit. All womans are like that.

The girl that said she doesnt judge on looks, you have to go back to her and say how relieved you are to hear that because the pictures arent really you. then send her some incel picture and what her fucking back peddle like a mofo!

madafaka wrote:Make them feel pain. The pain incels have. That bitch Lauren. She is the kind of girl, which says personality is important but would spit to the face of a nice guy and wants only Chads, even when they will treat her like shit. All womans are like that.

Reformation wrote:The girl that said she doesnt judge on looks, you have to go back to her and say how relieved you are to hear that because the pictures arent really you. then send her some incel picture and what her fucking back peddle like a mofo!

NO.....Always, always think WWAD? before you act. If you reply to Lauren with anger or let her know that she has been catfished ALL YOUR EFFORTS will have been in vain. She will dismiss & forget about you.

What you should do is very politely tell her that it has been fun texting her but you met a REALLY PRETTY GIRL (which subtly implies that she is not "really pretty" in comparison) for lunch and he wants to see where that goes. She will never ever ever forget that she has been indirectly called not-pretty.

IRL this is how I reply to people who are foolish enough to confront me. Believe me they never forget that your words cut them to bone and don't confront you again.

Also never forget..........

REALMANIC786 wrote: prior to the invention of TINDER/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER, AMOG found candids of this Sean Faris and made a fake profile on POF. Madness ensued so he quit very soon after. Constant incoming messages and possessiveness by women if you didn't reply quickly enough. He knew no good would come of it.

................................................................ALL PRAISE AMOG..........................................................

just lol @ "making a contribution to this world"
:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

modern day reality is just a fuck fest between good looking males and females

there isn't even SCRAPS left

CB-03-01 wrote:just lol @ "making a contribution to this world"
:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

modern day reality is just a fuck fest between good looking males and females

there isn't even SCRAPS left

Such fucking shit. We know that cunt is more likely to cheat because she's slutted it up so much and "enjoyed the single life" (studies have proven this). The guy she's marrying didn't enjoy the single life though. He studied and stayed in at college while the Chads of the world fucked the girls. Then he workcelled away for a decade just to marry a glorified prostitute.

Women are fucking COLD CALCULATING CUNTS when they come to this. They know they won't marry Chad, they know they'll marry some beta who they never would have considered during their best years and know he'll still stay around and put up with the bullshit. All the while they do this under the guise that they "don't know any better" and just keep falling for players and bad boys. It's all a crock. Marriage rates are plummeting for a reason. If you get married these days, just fucking LOL at you.

A lot of the comments in this thread make me think looks theory has such strong support results from incels devoid of real world social experience found PUA and swallowed the bluepill majorly (where as many of us found it interesting and useful but never bought into it too seriously and were never going to be a fucking moron peacocking cheesball asking to read girls palms), then when the cracks started to show in the it's all personality theory due to their subhumaness (or likely they never even got out there into the real world to try it anyway), they then found this place, and did a total butthurt reverse and went from its all personality to the opposite its zero personality and all looks.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice