delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

.....WTF!!! These girls are like dogs being completely compelled by only his looks, fuck my life mayne.

I'm a huge looksmaxer BUT also think all the non-Face components of the equation matter as much or more than looks like body, posture, status, job, confidence blah blah blah... BUT I do a lot of Tinder and this shit absolutely kills me everytime, such red pill. How life unfolds infront of you as a top tier male is just out of this world.

I don't know the right word to describe it; openness / receptiveness / degree of thumbs up'ness, just the general vibe in each of there message is so different to what I get. I have to work my ass off for that for a significantly less good looking girl and it always feels like im walking on tight rope

ColezLeftHand wrote:Fuck im dissapointed, is this the hottest girls you matched? Ure a freaking MALE MODEL, yet talks with fucking man-jaw 5s?

I want to see HOT ESTROGEN SLUTS, 8s and 9s, no fucking testosterone filled lady-boys.

The first girl is superhot.

Face=pie wrote:.....WTF!!! These girls are like dogs being completely compelled by only his looks, fuck my life mayne.

And you aren't?

You would be happy by that fact if you did have looks. Don't be a biased son of a whore.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice