delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lose the two pictures where he is by himself. looks too obvious. replace with pictures where he is with another person

potential for a 10/10 thread. love your tinder trolling threads, also ^ id say lose the shirtless one only.

also can you pretend to act like an aspie? shy/submissive etc
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

This is some funny shit :lol:

Now I want to see some HOT estrogen sluts. NOT masculine jaw girls who are 4 points below him in looks.

Are JBs easier to slay off tinder than 18 to 22 year olds? I'm 20 but look young so I might legit try this

Also that first chick was a legit 8 to 8.5 in my opinion.
Last edited by thickneckedslayer on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

"It's cause no girls excepts for me cause I have aspergers"

Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Actually try it with Brian Pruett. You can find regular pics of him and some girls might know who he is but most won't,

Lord101 wrote:trolling 16-17 years old sluts. Keep running out of girls to swipe right. Only got 5 matches selective swiping

lol francisco lachowski can pull of being a 17 year old

i will update if the matches go anywhere

I have similar fransisco fake profile in tinder right now, in fact mine contains 2 photos you are using
excepting my fransisco is 24 years old and matches are all 19-23 years old
it have tons of matches, and of course matches go anywhere if you make things right ( good chat no aspie)

Fuck im dissapointed, is this the hottest girls you matched? Ure a freaking MALE MODEL, yet talks with fucking man-jaw 5s?

I want to see HOT ESTROGEN SLUTS, 8s and 9s, no fucking testosterone filled lady-boys.

ColezLeftHand wrote:Fuck im dissapointed, is this the hottest girls you matched? Ure a freaking MALE MODEL, yet talks with fucking man-jaw 5s?

I want to see HOT ESTROGEN SLUTS, 8s and 9s, no fucking testosterone filled lady-boys.

They are only for high T jocks.

Lord101 wrote:I had hotter girls you dump aspies but the account got banned before a could cut and paste them.

I had a hot jb saying she was down to get fucked in starbucks so shut the fuck up.

Well this is fucking disappointing
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

Lord101 wrote:I had hotter girls you dump aspies but the account got banned before a could cut and paste them.

I had a hot jb saying she was down to get fucked in starbucks so shut the fuck up.

Great, now make another account and show us.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice