Tinder game so fucking easy though. Y'all asked for it.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

AforAspie wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:Are we really going to just sit here and believe that is really op? Maybe he did submit those pics awhile ago but is there any confirmation its really him? Any pics of him holding up a sluthate sign or something? until then i dont belive that is him for a second.

LMS was the answer wrote:

Hmm. Why the hell are you here? You get laid dont you?

Absolutely meaningless without any numbers presented on wins vs fails (not to mention rating/10 of matches)...

How I read what you said: haha look 1% of girls don't run away after I give them a semi witty rape opener, and since im male model tier I get unlimited matches to work with and 1% is 1 in 100 girls, oh wait thats obvious im a fucking cliche male model idiot

how do you do this OP?did you meet up with them?do you go on dates?does it lead to lays?
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

misclegend lines

im 5'10 wearing nike shox. wanna fuck?
met me in the woods, ill fuck your brains out
Mistgeburt3000 wrote:Is "fwhr" ratio even an official measurment, i mean can i get it measured by and sport doctor or will they be confused if i ask about it ?

doinroids wrote:You're a little faggot who likes to project and will influence all the low T faggots who read your bullshit

pussyintimidated wrote: thats dumb inhibition in opposite to smart inhibtion theory that i invented

In Dr John Mew and Dr Mike Mew we trust
President of the Official BaldingCorpse Fan Club

People who are jealous need to remember that OP is in fact a Gay Fish. The only thing he'll be slaying is his impressive Butt Plug collection.

Not surprised, I get similar responses, especially when using that dominant kind of style.
Am I wrong, but arent you like incel OP, cause of being a fucktard in real life, nervous and all that?

cut that retarded cockatoo hair and you're golden
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Except OP has never met up with any girl from tinder and is probably still a virgin miscer.

op what pics are you using? shimansky or yours? post your pics, you owe them to us now
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice