Tinder game so fucking easy though. Y'all asked for it.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

CaptainOCD wrote:fuck...I do well but I can't speak to women like that..I get unmatched right away

lowinhibitioncel detected!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

slayer!
Mistgeburt3000 wrote:Is "fwhr" ratio even an official measurment, i mean can i get it measured by and sport doctor or will they be confused if i ask about it ?

doinroids wrote:You're a little faggot who likes to project and will influence all the low T faggots who read your bullshit

pussyintimidated wrote: thats dumb inhibition in opposite to smart inhibtion theory that i invented

In Dr John Mew and Dr Mike Mew we trust
President of the Official BaldingCorpse Fan Club

fuck...and everyone was complaining I was bragging with my thread...this dude is on a whole other level

Reading those kinds of exchanges are just painful reminders of the personality that'll never be unleashed because of you don't have the face to pull it off in reality.
Last edited by justinboober on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eww face?
Know your place.

CaptainOCD wrote:fuck...and everyone was complaining I was bragging with my thread...this dude is on a whole other level

He is probably using male model pics. Has he posted pics of himself yet?

Pleosthene wrote:
You match with and get the exact same quality girls this guy is getting. You just have to use a more gentle approach, but the outcome is the same.

This. These are selective observations as well. 1 in 25 women will reciprocate after an opening like that. Most will derail the convo and wont give you their #
Last edited by justinboober on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah because you are using alpha mentality and demanding. A beta would say can you give me your number please? Or can I have your number? Don't ask questions as much and just demand shit.

Pleosthene wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:

Pretty sure this is OP, he's posted his pictures publicly many times so I don't think he'll have a problem with me reposting them here.

He is a male model, looks like shimansky

Lol yeah right. No white guy looking like that spends time on this board.

you spent months accumulating responses and 90% of them will flake

Pleosthene wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:

Pretty sure this is OP, he's posted his pictures publicly many times so I don't think he'll have a problem with me reposting them here.

Well no fucking wonder...he is easy 2 points above me...Now I know how you feel when you see my posts...I want to be able to tell chicks I'm going to pin them against the wall and demand their number and get it

CaptainOCD wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:

Well no fucking wonder...he is easy 2 points above me...Now I know how you feel when you see my posts...I want to be able to tell chicks I'm going to pin them against the wall and demand their number and get it

Are we really going to just sit here and believe that is really op? Maybe he did submit those pics awhile ago but is there any confirmation its really him? Any pics of him holding up a sluthate sign or something? until then i dont belive that is him for a second.

the guy in the pics is really him. this shit is confirmed

he post on this forum because he has a subhuman fwhr srs

Yes it is him. He's confirmed it with a sluthate sign.

@lmswastheanswer can you upload a new pic? I'm always curious comparing you to shimmy.
Mike mew crew

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Are we really going to just sit here and believe that is really op? Maybe he did submit those pics awhile ago but is there any confirmation its really him? Any pics of him holding up a sluthate sign or something? until then i dont belive that is him for a second.

LMS was the answer wrote:
Humiliated Sensei wrote:could you confirm that's you? You are legit 8+ tier

just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

If I ever wanted to have a kid I would ask OP to bang my wife

i remember your pics from awhile back.

any of the chicks you match with 7+? only chick i see above that i'd consider 7+ MAYBE is christina but it's hard to tell from the glasses. either way what i'm getting at is you're above all those chicks looks wise
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice