I lost my virginity

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Last night, I lost my virginity to my girlfriend. I have no words to describe it. Was simply incredible.

I have done it.
I made it.

- Emil King
Last edited by Emil King on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jawline wrote:Congratulations. How old are you? Was it awkward?

Thanks! im 17 brah and no it wasn't as awkward as i thought it was gonna be. She was very calm and cool with me. We took things slow at first then got better as we went along
It was like a loving experience that both of us enjoyed together equally.

btw I didnt wanna write a whole book describing it but i can if someone requests it
Last edited by Emil King on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo:
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

At first I felt good for OP but then you reminded me to be bitter about his succeses :lol:
Last edited by Jawline on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Did you come?
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

Fag wrote:Did you come?

Yup i came . I held it back for a bit but then had a huge orgasm

AMOGGED wrote:anyways op GOOD JOB you did what I and many others could not achieve, let me guess you are actually good looking too

But your sig clearly says you have had intercourse once so you have done this.

Westphał wrote:
Emil King wrote:Yup i came . I held it back for a bit but then had a huge orgasm

Only virgin should be mods. GTFO as long as uve a life,srs.

brah now i feel so much more better. I have a happier outlook on life. I'm generally happy now because i have someone i love and have filled my sexual desire.

I no longer have hate inside me.

I'll make a post about it tomorrow to pretty much describe this.

She was a virgin?
Did she moan?
Do you think she liked it?
How big is your dick?
How much you lasted?

Answer all of my questions because I love you.

Pleosthene wrote:What is your dick measurement?

Also petition to have this 17 year old normalphag demodded.

Why are a bunch of teens mods on this site? This guy, djfranktank, etc

im 19 going to turn 20 soon and im incel

nice nice

congrats

now what? will you continue to spam lachowskis pics everywhere? will you leave this shithole?
Mistgeburt3000 wrote:Is "fwhr" ratio even an official measurment, i mean can i get it measured by and sport doctor or will they be confused if i ask about it ?

doinroids wrote:You're a little faggot who likes to project and will influence all the low T faggots who read your bullshit

pussyintimidated wrote: thats dumb inhibition in opposite to smart inhibtion theory that i invented

In Dr John Mew and Dr Mike Mew we trust
President of the Official BaldingCorpse Fan Club

Pleosthene wrote:
djfranktank wrote:im 19 going to turn 20 soon and im incel

You've kissed girls, and got a blowjob from a 6-7/10 slim blonde white girl

never kissed a girl

only had a bj

dont even talk to her now since high school is done

#1 Fan of MistGeburt wrote:She was a virgin?
Did she moan?
How big is your dick?
How much you lasted?

Nope but she said she didn't have that much experience either , only 1 bf in the past

Yea, I actually ate her out as foreplay, i watched a few legit tutorials on how to properly give an orgasm girl by eating her out and i tried it. It surprisingly gave well results. I was playing with her clitoris and she was moaning kind of loud but softly. The other time she moaned was when i first put the head of my dick into her vag, She did a loud moan. also While fucking her she moaned soft "uhhh" sounds.

I think she liked it, she texted me the next morning saying how last night was wonderful and fun for her

my dick is average length (6.1) but well above average girth for some reason (5.75) . She commented on how thick it was when she first saw my dick

The whole sex was actually quite long but the actual penetration lasted like 4-5 mins haha. oh well was still great!

Thank you brah!
Last edited by Emil King on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

djfranktank wrote:Fake incels among us infidels must be exterminated

Dude i love that song..

ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

u lost virginity same age as the sluttiest girl i know and my slayer friend. u dont even belong here, even less as a mod

Fuck Your Theories wrote:nice nice

congrats

now what? will you continue to spam lachowskis pics everywhere? will you leave this shithole?

i honestly dont feel like theres much for me here anymore, i mean i might still visit from time to time but for the most part i feel satisfied in my life right now!

Emil King wrote:
#1 Fan of MistGeburt wrote:She was a virgin?
Did she moan?
How big is your dick?
How much you lasted?

Nope but she said she didn't have that much experience either , only 1 bf in the past

Yea, I actually ate her out as foreplay, i watched a few legit tutorials on how to properly give an orgasm girl by eating her out and i tried it. It surprisingly gave well results. I was playing with her clitoris and she was moaning kind of loud but softly. The other time she moaned was when i first put the head of my dick into her vag, She did a loud moan. also While fucking her she moaned soft "uhhh" sounds.

I think she liked it, she texted me the next morning saying how last night was wonderful and fun for her

my dick is average length (6.1) but well above average girth for some reason (5.75) . She commented on how thick it was when she first saw my dick

The whole sex was actually quite long but the actual penetration lasted like 4-5 mins haha. oh well was still great!

Thank you brah!

Thank you for the great detailed response. That was beautiful.

NiggerBasher wrote:
djfranktank wrote:Fake incels among us infidels must be exterminated

Dude i love that song..

Just Favorited this! i Love it

Next

Return to Shitty Advice