"Work on your personality"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This catchphrase is normally delivered at any man who expresses contempt or even a sliver of cynicism over his dating situation. "it's your personality" aka "you're a shit person who needs to work on himself and it's all your fault." Right.

I find it funny that women are exempt from this harsh, snap-judgement. Women are never held to this standard. They are untouchable, infallible saints that are exempt from any sort of reckoning of their character.

Last time I checked, it takes two to create an interaction. God forbid, has the average member of society maybe considered that the woman's initial receptiveness to the man plays a role in how an interaction goes? Apparently not. The reason an interaction turns out sour within the first 15 seconds of talking to an uninterested woman is most definitely because of your "awful, negative personality" and "aspergers". :lol: :lol:
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Yes, this a standard delusion. When people talk about the importance of first impressions, they neglect or are unaware of the fact that appearance (looks, height etc) is the first impression. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true that if you're a shy woman, you're at a level playing field with non-shy women. It really doesn't matter. But if you're a shy man, it's a sexual death sentence.

An overweight girl is told that she shouldn't cater the whims of a man by losing weight, but a shy man is told that he needs to change his entire personality if he ever wants to get laid in his lifetime. And of course it only counts if he's at least decent looking. Just lol @ men.
Last edited by workcel on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

workcel wrote:It's true that if you're a shy woman, you're at a level playing field with non-shy women. It really doesn't matter. But it's a death sentence, sexually if you're a shy man.

An overweight girl is told that she shouldn't cater the whims of a man by losing weight, but a shy man is told that he needs to change his entire personality if he ever wants to get laid in this lifetime.

The truth is that if two people are attracted physically, they will naturally engage with each other and bring out charisma in each other. The shyness will go away.

Shyness and social anxiety is mainly caused by negative social feedback, usually due to low LMS. Nobody cares or wants anything to do with low LMS people because they are afraid it will lower their own LMS.

An unnatural and awkward interaction ensues when a woman doesn't approve of a man's LMS. That's pretty much it. Unless you are diagnosed with asprgers, you should be able to communicate just fine with people who are receptive to you and make an effort to engage you

Niggardofspeech wrote:
workcel wrote:It's true that if you're a shy woman, you're at a level playing field with non-shy women. It really doesn't matter. But it's a death sentence, sexually if you're a shy man.

An overweight girl is told that she shouldn't cater the whims of a man by losing weight, but a shy man is told that he needs to change his entire personality if he ever wants to get laid in this lifetime.

The truth is that if two people are attracted physically, they will naturally engage with each other and bring out charisma in each other. The shyness will go away.

Shyness and social anxiety is mainly caused by negative social feedback, usually due to low LMS. Nobody cares or wants anything to do with low LMS people because they are afraid it will lower their own LMS.

An unnatural and awkward interaction ensues when a woman doesn't approve of a man's LMS. That's pretty much it. Unless you are diagnosed with asprgers, you should be able to communicate just fine with people who are receptive to you and engage you

It's more the principle of it.

For women: Don't be fat
For men: Re assess your personality if you're not 6+
Last edited by workcel on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strong coping mechanism

Being neurotypical=everything
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Faceless Drone wrote:Can someone please fucking define what "personality" is?

In this context they mean enthusiasm, lack of nervousness. But your right to ask the question. Personality is a myth.

NiggerBasher wrote:Strong coping mechanism

Being neurotypical=everything

THIS. Even if you have piss poor LMS if you are NT, there is no reason to be incel if you run numbers game. You can groom yourself well, clean yourself up, and only hit on chicks shorter than you/go for looksmatches (a +3 increase in L at least), M doesn't matter because chicks make more money than guys and live in their basements less. Only thing that is critically relevant is S. Which, if you are on the autism spectrum you are an automatic -10 in with no chance of improving.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

i want to savagely beat up people who say that to me.

my personality is in my opinion way superior to that of most people.

LMS...

Niggardofspeech wrote:This catchphrase is normally delivered at any man who expresses contempt or even a sliver of cynicism over his dating situation. "it's your personality" aka "you're a shit person who needs to work on himself and it's all your fault." Right.

Yes, this prosaic feedback is most often delivered by a woman or WKs that considers themselves (and other women) to be to too evolved to be concerned with superficial matters like looks. In their fantasy world everyone is equally good looking, and thus they must construct this rationalization that it is your personality that is causing you to get negative feedback from women. These women and WK's also consider any method (aka the 10 scale) to quantify looks as barbaric and a form of oppression towards women.

Niggardofspeech wrote:

An unnatural and awkward interaction ensues when a woman doesn't approve of a man's LMS. That's pretty much it. Unless you are diagnosed with asprgers, you should be able to communicate just fine with people who are receptive to you and make an effort to engage you

+++++++++++++++

There's nothing "neurotypical" about "running numbers game."

OP is right that there's no way in hell a guy should get 100% of the blame for every failed attempt at connecting with a woman. And that's not a coping mechanism, that's just common sense. Actually to think otherwise is a form of white knighting: "you must do better to win the heart of the fair maiden."

Two episodes of Judge Judy will show you clearly that women's judgment in mate selection is far from flawless.

Dude hes right its all feedback if a girl is into you laughing light flirting your confedence will build,There will be no akwardness.That akwardness happens when you run into a girl who is attractive who thinks you have lower LMS then her most likley in terms of looks, because she doesnt know you well enough to know your true Status and social value.Thats why people feel move away from ugly people and those with low lms there think other people will think they have low social status to. Thats why when you were younger kids would say why your hanging out with that loser.

Niggardofspeech wrote:This catchphrase is normally delivered at any man who expresses contempt or even a sliver of cynicism over his dating situation. "it's your personality" aka "you're a shit person who needs to work on himself and it's all your fault." Right.

I find it funny that women are exempt from this harsh, snap-judgement. Women are never held to this standard. They are untouchable, infallible saints that are exempt from any sort of reckoning of their character.

Last time I checked, it takes two to create an interaction. God forbid, has the average member of society maybe considered that the woman's initial receptiveness to the man plays a role in how an interaction goes? Apparently not. The reason an interaction turns out sour within the first 15 seconds of talking to an uninterested woman is most definitely because of your "awful, negative personality" and "aspergers". :lol: :lol:

This is totally legit. Women have their own insecurities as well and they may well fuck up interactions with men by not showing enough interest, being too shy, being self-conscious about their body (therefore not wanting to take their clothes off), etc...

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image

stamaster21 wrote:Dude hes right its all feedback if a girl is into you laughing light flirting your confedence will build,There will be no akwardness.That akwardness happens when you run into a girl who is attractive who thinks you have lower LMS then her most likley in terms of looks, because she doesnt know you well enough to know your true Status and social value.Thats why people feel move away from ugly people and those with low lms there think other people will think they have low social status to. Thats why when you were younger kids would say why your hanging out with that loser.

Bingo. This is a very important thing to consider, especially the last part. Kids tell the redpill how it is and have little to no filter. The rules of social groups are the exact same in childhood as they are in adulthood - adults simply have a filter that prevents them from openly ridiculing low LMS people as harshly.

The reason you get along with certain social groups and not with others has little to do with actual personality. It's mostly due to LMS and the feedback you get based on your relative LMS in different groups.

We've all seen the low LMS kid who tries to hang around the popular kids and fails. That's due to negative feedback he receives that nonchalantly tells him to fuck off and go away. They non-verbally give him the hint that he doesn't belong in the group and low LMS people are not allowed. He'll feel more at ease with other low-LMS people that accept him more readily and make more effort to engage him and take interest in him. It's no different in the dating market.
Last edited by Niggardofspeech on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

youwillnevermakeit

The personality a person develops comes from childhood and feedback and the environment around you, if you acted like a loser as a kid, your self perception is already built into your mind you will act how you feel. You will be now just be a older loser in the real world people will treat you the same but this time they wont be as harsh.Only way is if you get positive feed back.Say you lose 30 pounds start talking to girls and build confidence, you now say o i didnt know i had it in me.You think of yourself as higher value and expect people to treat you as such,you believe it so then other people start to believe it to.

workcel wrote:
Niggardofspeech wrote:

An unnatural and awkward interaction ensues when a woman doesn't approve of a man's LMS. That's pretty much it. Unless you are diagnosed with asprgers, you should be able to communicate just fine with people who are receptive to you and engage you

It's more the principle of it.

For women: Don't be fat
For men: Re assess your personality if you're not 6+

So fuckn true every girl who was some what receptive towards me i was never nervous and talking became naturally nothing was forced talked to random chinese girl who was a 5/10 she approached me to talk about math class.I switched classes due to time conflict but i talked to this girl for about 40 minutes and i never knew or seen her before.

There is no such thing as personality. Everyone is the same, we just look different on the outside.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:There is no such thing as personality. Everyone is the same, we just look different on the outside.

Bojack autism confirmed

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice