5500+ girls automatically liked on Tinder,not 1 single match

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

plastiks wrote:
CrippledW/IncelPain wrote:That's why I don't think it 'must be' that Tinder has detected I'm a "spammer" and has blocked me; my manual results have been pretty much the same...I must have swiped right on 10s of thousands of girls and got no actual matches, albeit I did get about five spammers. So the lack of them here could indicate that I've been blocked, but that's not necessarily the case.


Your manual results haven't been the same. You got spammers/bots on the manual results, you've gotten absolutely nothing here. You're blocked by Tinder.

Which makes this thread one giant completely pointless pity party for yourself, or vaguely shitty attempt at trolling. Stop wasting time with this shit.


I think that app is a crock of shit. Been trying to research it because it let me for a free trial change the location so i did it to Sweden stockholm and the girls there were decent. I did it to some other places as well but little matches. However, i've been liking about 3k 4k being and been getting barely any matches. But when i tap like crazy on the actual tinder app, i got 37 matches in around 3 hours. I wanted to purchase the app so i can tinder a place like a week before i go there with the locaiton setting but i think its a hoax app.

Also. If you change your location or mass search people. Can the people even get the chance to like you if their radius is like 10 miles or something. Dont see how you would be in their radius even if you changed yours to make it big
Image



its big feelz for the op

regarding your photo several things I would note so you CAN improve - not to criticise

sorry man but you look a little zombie-ish, pale skin, dark eyes etc....get a better photo done!

it looks like an obvious self taken photo...only lame women can get away with that bs

you look average basically but with better presentation can crank it up a bit

No one gives a fuck about what op looks like. We're trying to figure how to change tinder locations and to see if tools for tinder is a real app



Ceran wrote:plastik: being rich or high status is part of LMS. You're just repeating what we already know

And we're talking about serious money, and serious status - like celebrity. Both of which, honestly, is even harder to improve than looks in many cases. And ironically (or not), the path to money and status is godlike difficulty if you're ugly

You still have yet to prove that women give a fuck more about personality and humor than men do

You still have yet to prove that women are more likely to fuck ugly guys due to personality and humor than guys are likely to fuck ugly girls

Girls don't get wet over comedians, even famous ones (unless they're good looking)

Your argument is a RED HERRING. "Some girls date high MS but ugly guys, therefore personality, humor, and gym matter if you're ugly"
-------
It leads to incel victimization, where "I must be saying the wrong things or acting the wrong way", thus being constantly in your head, SELF MONITORING during social interactions, in an attempt to improve the concept of "personality" which DOES NOT HAVE A QUALITATIVE RATING (unlike looks 1-10) because it does not exist in isolation. It is A FUNCTION of LMS because different LMS guys acting the same way will get vastly different subjective opinions of personality.

ibaspie


LMS is part of what you already know yet you are arguing against self-improvement via LMS...you're contradicting yourself.

You don't need "godlike" money or fame to be attractive to people. You are not competing for famous swimsuit models. Your experience with society is so limited that you don't understand you don't need to be EXTREMELY rich or famous to be appealing to most people.

The path to money is largely independent of looks, not that you'd realize, because you're too unintelligent, unskilled, lazy, and self-loathing to attain a high paying job. When you're good at what you do - with stocks, medicine, investments, whatever - nobody gives a shit what you look like. People select the best and pay for the best on the basis of experience and reputation, not looks. Get out of your aspie cave and experience the real world for a bit and you wouldn't need me to tell you this.

"You haven't proven..." Once again, the fact you need basics of society 'proven' to you reflects that you are completely devoid of real social experience. Interaction with people over the course of your life would have already proven all of this to you. Since you spend all day on the computer instead, you are completely unaware.

I don't think you understand what a red herring is. If you're ugly, raise your value - physically and overall. Minimize your ugliness through all means possible and maximize other appealing attributes about yourself. It's difficult, especially for lazy aspies like yourself, yet very simple. Also, most of you aren't ugly, as I've said. You're completely average and lacking in value overall. There is no reason for anyone to like you or be drawn to you. You choose to tell yourselves that you are ugly because it allows you to explain away your lack of appeal as being the result of something beyond your control.

As for the concept of personality, I feel you may be too deeply rooted in your aspie ways to ever accept personality is a shortcoming of yours, not a mythical concept. Yes, exceptionally attractive people don't really need it - their value is sufficiently high due to luck. In the absence of that luck you need to become appealing in other ways. You'd just rather tell yourself those other ways don't matter and whine about how it's not fair you weren't born blessed enough physically to be appealing despite being completely unremarkable.

Why am I always right? That decent looking guys can never engage in a rational discussion about looks and personality without resorting to personal attacks on the uglier guys character, essence, etc?

Want to try again and actually address what I said?

Ceran wrote:It leads to incel victimization, where "I must be saying the wrong things or acting the wrong way", thus being constantly in your head, SELF MONITORING during social interactions, in an attempt to improve the concept of "personality" which DOES NOT HAVE A QUALITATIVE RATING (unlike looks 1-10) because it does not exist in isolation. It is A FUNCTION of LMS because different LMS guys acting the same way will get vastly different subjective opinions of personality.
Image

Nothing you highlighted there is an actual argument that needs discrediting. Only an aspie would self-monitor DURING social interaction and not afterward. During, normal people are focusing on the conversation and subconsciously picking up on body language.

Personality has a qualitative rating, it's just far more subjective than looks. Whether or not you can rate it easily has nothing to do with its significance in social interactions.

Seriously, you need to go out and actually interact with people more often.



plastiks wrote:Nothing you highlighted there is an actual argument that needs discrediting. Only an aspie would self-monitor DURING social interaction and not afterward. During, normal people are focusing on the conversation and subconsciously picking up on body language.


Not saying I'm not in the moment during conversation. Your response is hypocritical.

Thought -> action
Conscious thought -> conscious change in behavior

Even if you condemn our poor incel subject to go home and analyze their interactions after the fact because some troll on the internet says their personality is defective, before they can apply their new self esteem destroying "insight", they will have to think about it during interactions, like speaking a new language. Hence, the OPPOSITE of what your vaunted "normals" do.

plastiks wrote:Personality has a qualitative rating, it's just far more subjective than looks. Whether or not you can rate it easily has nothing to do with its significance in social interactions.


That's right, your opinion. Subjective bullshit. I can similarly apply arbitrary importance to body language, microphones, eye movements, whatever bullshit, who's to prove me wrong.

More incel shaming. If a quantity is impossible to define, the incel shamer can always claim the incel is deficient.

We both know even 1 point boost in facial aesthetics would give instant, OBJECTIVE results more than any personality change. Hence your interest in plastic surgery.
plastiks wrote:Seriously, you need to go out and actually interact with people more often.


Yeah been doing that for 15+ years. Stop assuming everyone who posts here is a shut in.
Last edited by Ceran on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

plastiks wrote:Nothing you highlighted there is an actual argument that needs discrediting. Only an aspie would self-monitor DURING social interaction and not afterward. During, normal people are focusing on the conversation and subconsciously picking up on body language.

Personality has a qualitative rating, it's just far more subjective than looks. Whether or not you can rate it easily has nothing to do with its significance in social interactions.

Seriously, you need to go out and actually interact with people more often.



This is exactly why I started to isolate myself. I began noticing that even when I was being completely normal and having a very pleasant mindset towards the person talking to me their body language, tone and lack of sincere input was letting me know that they did not want to interact with me and apparently had difficulty even in making eye contact with me. So yea, I did engage people once in my life and their body language let me know they were not interested.

Yeah lol..

I almost wish I had the spergs. I can read body language just fine, and the message from is loud and clear: STAY AWAY

Ceran wrote:Yeah lol..

I almost wish I had the spergs. I can read body language just fine, and the message from is loud and clear: STAY AWAY



......you seem to experience everything I do, I would say yayy but it's not something to rejoice over.

Ceran wrote:
Not saying I'm not in the moment during conversation. Your response is hypocritical.

Thought -> action
Conscious thought -> conscious change in behavior

Even if you condemn our poor incel subject to go home and analyze their interactions after the fact because some troll on the internet says their personality is defective, before they can apply their new self esteem destroying "insight", they will have to think about it during interactions, like speaking a new language. Hence, the OPPOSITE of what your vaunted "normals" do.


Nobody should be "going home and analyzing" their interactions. If you were to insist on analyzing it, you should do it after the fact, but analyzing it all is somewhat bizarre. You get better at things by doing them repeatedly and improving, you don't get better at social interaction by trying to dissect each and every past conversations like it's an autopsy. That very mindset reflects your Aspergers.

Ceran wrote:That's right, your opinion. Subjective bullshit. I can similarly apply arbitrary importance to body language, microphones, eye movements, whatever bullshit, who's to prove me wrong.

More incel shaming. If a quantity is impossible to define, the incel shamer can always claim the incel is deficient.


Subjective doesn't mean my opinion, it means the opinion of whoever you are interacting with. The fact you are sitting here trying to dispute the importance of personality in social interaction once again shows you simply don't interact with people.

Ceran wrote:We both know even 1 point boost in facial aesthetics would give instant, OBJECTIVE results more than any personality change. Hence your interest in plastic surgery.

Yeah been doing that for 15+ years. Stop assuming everyone who posts here is a shut in.


1. Too bad you can't just boost your facial aesthetics by 1 point, so once again, pull your head out of the clouds and focus on improving the things that you can. It's easy to say "well if I was X amount better looking life would be easier!" Yea, it would, but you can't improve that without significant time and/or money investment. So either get to it or improve other factors. If you want to get from point A to point B of course it would be fastest in a private jet, or fast in a Lamborghini, but you don't sit there and go "well I don't have a private jet or a Lamborghini it's not fair!!!!" or "fuck a bicycle it's not as fast as if I had a Lamborghini!" and cry about it. Stop whining, start making progress towards your goal by whatever means possible.

2. I'm interested in plastic surgery because I'm vain and interested in facial aesthetics, not because I have any interest in being more appealing to anyone besides myself. You're so narrow-minded and thirsty you forget not everyone is motivated by the same things you are.

You pretty clearly are a shut-in.
Last edited by plastiks on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Face=pie wrote:This is exactly why I started to isolate myself. I began noticing that even when I was being completely normal and having a very pleasant mindset towards the person talking to me their body language, tone and lack of sincere input was letting me know that they did not want to interact with me and apparently had difficulty even in making eye contact with me. So yea, I did engage people once in my life and their body language let me know they were not interested.


You're assuming that how you perceive yourself is how others perceive you - e.g. very pleasant or completely normal. This is kind of like people that insist they studied hard for an exam but fail anyway - they studied hard relative to what their comfort zone is, but not necessarily the standard demanded by the exam. The same applies to social interaction: what you consider your best may not be good enough, and that means you should gain more experience accordingly. By turning away due to failure and isolating yourself, you're only diminishing whatever limited social ability you have, rather than augmenting it with practice like you need to.

plastiks wrote:
Face=pie wrote:This is exactly why I started to isolate myself. I began noticing that even when I was being completely normal and having a very pleasant mindset towards the person talking to me their body language, tone and lack of sincere input was letting me know that they did not want to interact with me and apparently had difficulty even in making eye contact with me. So yea, I did engage people once in my life and their body language let me know they were not interested.


You're assuming that how you perceive yourself is how others perceive you - e.g. very pleasant or completely normal. This is kind of like people that insist they studied hard for an exam but fail anyway - they studied hard relative to what their comfort zone is, but not necessarily the standard demanded by the exam. The same applies to social interaction: what you consider your best may not be good enough, and that means you should gain more experience accordingly. By turning away due to failure and isolating yourself, you're only diminishing whatever limited social ability you have, rather than augmenting it with practice like you need to.


............what's your iq?



not cause you sound dumb, you just legit speak with very intelligent precision

plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:
Not saying I'm not in the moment during conversation. Your response is hypocritical.

Thought -> action
Conscious thought -> conscious change in behavior

Even if you condemn our poor incel subject to go home and analyze their interactions after the fact because some troll on the internet says their personality is defective, before they can apply their new self esteem destroying "insight", they will have to think about it during interactions, like speaking a new language. Hence, the OPPOSITE of what your vaunted "normals" do.


Nobody should be "going home and analyzing" their interactions. If you were to insist on analyzing it, you should do it after the fact, but analyzing it all is somewhat bizarre. You get better at things by doing them repeatedly and improving, you don't get better at social interaction by trying to dissect each and every past conversations like it's an autopsy. That very mindset reflects your Aspergers.


No you can't backtrack this easily
plastiks wrote:Only an aspie would self-monitor DURING social interaction and not afterward.

plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:That's right, your opinion. Subjective bullshit. I can similarly apply arbitrary importance to body language, microphones, eye movements, whatever bullshit, who's to prove me wrong.

More incel shaming. If a quantity is impossible to define, the incel shamer can always claim the incel is deficient.


Subjective doesn't mean my opinion, it means the opinion of whoever you are interacting with. The fact you are sitting here trying to dispute the importance of personality in social interaction once again shows you simply don't interact with people.

1. Subjective means subjective. What don't you understand?
2. Ad hominem argument
plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:We both know even 1 point boost in facial aesthetics would give instant, OBJECTIVE results more than any personality change. Hence your interest in plastic surgery.

Yeah been doing that for 15+ years. Stop assuming everyone who posts here is a shut in.


1. Too bad you can't just boost your facial aesthetics by 1 point, so once again, pull your head out of the clouds and focus on improving the things that you can. It's easy to say "well if I was X amount better looking life would be easier!" Yea, it would, but you can't improve that without significant time and/or money investment. So either get to it or improve other factors. If you want to get from point A to point B of course it would be fastest in a private jet, or fast in a Lamborghini, but you don't sit there and go "well I don't have a private jet or a Lamborghini it's not fair!!!!" or "fuck a bicycle it's not as fast as if I had a Lamborghini!" and cry about it. Stop whining, start making progress towards your goal by whatever means possible.


Repeating this over and over again won't make it true. You're being presumptuous, you're PRESUMING that an ugly guys SMV will be significantly raised by "improving other things", while poorly defining these things, ignoring that we don't find "personality" and hobbies and other bullshit sexually attractive in girls yet assuming girls find them sexually attractive in men, PRESUMING girls don't have minimum looks thresholds in the first place
plastiks wrote:2. I'm interested in plastic surgery because I'm interested in facial aesthetics vain, not because I have any interest in being more appealing to anyone besides myself. You're so narrow-minded and thirsty you forget not everyone is motivated by the same things you are.


Yes yes, like girls say they dress up like sluts because they want to feel pretty for themselves (but walk around in sweatpants at home Image ). Another special snowflake oh dear

Now call me an aspie again smart guy Image

Face=pie wrote:............what's your iq?


No idea, never taken an IQ test.

Ceran wrote:No you can't backtrack this easily


Who is backtracking? I didn't say that's what you should do, I implied that it's preferable to analyzing yourself DURING a social interaction. Your entire argument is based on an aspie assumption that you should be analyzing conversations like it's computer code in the first place.

Ceran wrote:More incel shaming. If a quantity is impossible to define, the incel shamer can always claim the incel is deficient.


Oh look, another response from you that doesn't actually present a counter-argument to anything that was said, you're just pulling the SJW "victim-blaming" card.

Ceran wrote:1. Subjective means subjective. What don't you understand?
2. Ad hominem argument


1. A trait being subjective in terms of qualitative assessment doesn't mean it has negligible impact. Your inability to understand this is unsettling.
2. It's not ad hominem, you lack the experience to make an argument that relies on experience.

Ceran wrote:Repeating this over and over again won't make it true. You're being presumptuous, you're PRESUMING that an ugly guys SMV will be significantly raised by "improving other things", while poorly defining these things, ignoring that we don't find "personality" and hobbies and other bullshit sexually attractive in girls yet assuming girls find them sexually attractive in men, PRESUMING girls don't have minimum looks thresholds in the first place


Nobody is presuming here but you. Anyone who has left their parent's basement can tell you an average looking person with absolutely nothing going for them - not personality, fitness, skills, hobbies, ability to communicate, financial success, etc. - is going to be less appealing than someone who is average looking but is otherwise well developed in one or more of those areas.

And you assuming that you - specifically you, being an absolute failure with women - would be aware of what girls fine attractive is hilarious to me. You're not capable of attracting women, how would you know what they like and dislike? You're not even capable of interacting with women to at least gain insight through conversation or observation. It's sad.

Ceran wrote:Yes yes, like girls say they dress up like sluts because they want to feel pretty for themselves (but walk around in sweatpants at home


Yes, plastic surgery and inducing permanent alterations to one's facial aesthetics are just like girls dressing up when they go out but not when they're home. Absolutely. Totally relevant analogy there.

Ceran wrote:Now call me an aspie again


Unfortunately, predicting people will call you an aspie doesn't actually change the fact that you are one.

No, actually, it's just ad-homs:

plastiks wrote:Anyone who has left their parent's basement

plastiks wrote:You're not even capable of interacting with women to at least gain insight through conversation or observation. It's sad

plastiks wrote: Once again, the fact you need basics of society 'proven' to you reflects that you are completely devoid of real social experience

plastiks wrote: The same applies to social interaction: what you consider your best may not be good enough, and that means you should gain more experience accordingly

plastiks wrote:you need to go out and actually interact with people

plastiks wrote:Oh right, you. The hormonal virgin.


Your entire argument is a personal attack that anything i say is wrong because I am a virgin, or I have no social experience, even though I have denied both. Logically it shouldn't even matter even if you were right, but in fact i said i have 15+ years of extensive social experience, and seen how people interact and how they hook up and how social hierarchies operate

speaking of hook ups...

plastiks wrote:You're not capable of attracting women, how would you know what they like and dislike?


Well, seeing them come up to flirt with my good looking friends, ignore me, and promptly get fucked in the club bathroom gives me some clues :)

anyway, back to you, your trolling is obvious (even if you don't realize it yourself) because your attacks alternate between saying I am a basement dweller who never leaves his house, to me having Aspergers syndrome or autism or any other spectrum of serious, legitimate developmental disorders that a professional person would never throw around as a label.

I encourage you to read something about it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
  • Engaging in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is listening or trying to change the subject
  • Displaying unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures
  • Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or snakes
  • Appearing not to understand, empathize with or be sensitive to others' feelings
  • Having a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor
  • Speaking in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast


Now know you will go through these points and try your best to mash me into one of those behaviours but i think you know its bullshit.

We don't have autism. We don't have a problem "reading" people or knowing when we're not wanted, quite the opposite. We were just born looking the "wrong" way and we've been paying for it ever since, and it's only going to get worse as we age.

Implying that we're either lying about our experiences or are mentally retarded in some way because we don't share your world view is hurtful, and I think we get enough pain already.

I won't be replying to any more trolling or personal attacks so don't waste your time if that's your intention

Ceran wrote:No, actually, it's just ad-homs:

Your entire argument is a personal attack that anything i say is wrong because I am a virgin, or I have no social experience, even though I have denied both. Logically it shouldn't even matter even if you were right, but in fact i said i have 15+ years of extensive social experience, and seen how people interact and how they hook up and how social hierarchies operate


No, it's not just ad-homs. If it was, 100% of what you quoted would match 100% of what was written. I understand you need excuses to bail out of an argument you're losing, and facts about your lack of social ability give you the misconception that it makes my entire argument ad hominem. It's a convenient out to not respond to the substance of the argument.

Your lack of social awareness would indicate you don't have 15+ years of social experience and I doubt anyone here would support that claim.

Ceran wrote:Well, seeing them come up to flirt with my good looking friends, ignore me, and promptly get fucked in the club bathroom gives me some clues :)


Before someone knows you or interacts with you, all they have to go on is your appearance - of course that's based on appearance, it's literally the only draw you would get approached for by a complete stranger. Are you so socially inept you believe this is the only way social interaction occurs?

Ceran wrote:anyway, back to you, your trolling is obvious (even if you don't realize it yourself) because your attacks alternate between saying I am a basement dweller who never leaves his house, to me having Aspergers syndrome or autism or any other spectrum of serious, legitimate developmental disorders that a professional person would never throw around as a label.


It would be impossible to be trolling and not aware of it. Trolling is inherently a deliberate act. You are a basement dweller, that much is certain. I've never claimed to be a "professional person" so your last line of whining is irrelevant.

Ceran wrote:I encourage you to read something about it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
  • Engaging in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is listening or trying to change the subject
  • Displaying unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures
  • Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or snakes
  • Appearing not to understand, empathize with or be sensitive to others' feelings
  • Having a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor
  • Speaking in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast


Ah, that feel when someone is so aspie they can't distinguish between aspie the insult and aspie the medical diagnosis.

Ceran wrote:We don't have autism. We don't have a problem "reading" people or knowing when we're not wanted, quite the opposite. We were just born looking the "wrong" way and we've been paying for it ever since, and it's only going to get worse as we age.

Implying that we're either lying about our experiences or are mentally retarded in some way because we don't share your world view is hurtful, and I think we get enough pain already.

I won't be replying to any more trolling or personal attacks so don't waste your time if that's your intention
[/quote]

You completely lack social skill and overall appeal. If you want to tell yourself you were just "born" into your present situation, that's a convenient way of avoiding accepting any responsibility for being completely unaccomplished and unremarkable. Unfortunately, it's not actually true.
Last edited by plastiks on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plastiks wrote:No, it's not just ad-homs. If it was, 100% of what you quoted would match 100% of what was written. I understand you need excuses to bail out of an argument you're losing, and facts about your lack of social ability give you the misconception that it makes my entire argument ad hominem. It's a convenient out to not respond to the substance of the argument.

Your lack of social awareness would indicate you don't have 15+ years of social experience and I doubt anyone here would support that claim.


No, I'm not losing the argument. I have promised that I have years of social experience, and that I have relentlessly put myself out there the whole time, never missing a night out. Your entire argument is that I am making the whole thing up, because you're so self assured. You took a similar tone with the OP, saying he must be blocked on tinder, and there's no way girls can treat him so poorly, until he posted proof. Then you went after me instead. Just no ability to empathize with others

So if you're not going to accept that I'm telling the truth, what's the point?

Ceran wrote:No, I'm not losing the argument. I have promised that I have years of social experience, and that I have relentlessly put myself out there the whole time, never missing a night out. Your entire argument is that I am making the whole thing up, because you're so self assured. You took a similar tone with the OP, saying he must be blocked on tinder, and there's no way girls can treat him so poorly, until he posted proof. Then you went after me instead. Just no ability to empathize with others

So if you're not going to accept that I'm telling the truth, what's the point?


1. Everything you're saying makes it immediately obvious to anyone with social experience that you don't have any. It's self-evident thanks to your own comments.

2. The OP is a troll not worth engaging. We call him out on it being a blacklist due to the app and then suddenly he gets 4 matches out of nowhere after going through THOUSANDS and not getting a single one? How convenient, not to mention almost statistically impossible. Here's some "reality" for you: he wanted to keep his trolling up so he switched to manual use of the app and ended up getting matches. That he's actually using pictures of himself is irrelevant. Did you just not read anything he said? "Oh I'm low body fat already" (he clearly isn't), "I'm worried I don't look 'dom' enough" (yea, that's your biggest problem, not your depressed trout-face). It's retarded, you just get some weird thrill out of circlejerks that involve feeling sorry for yourselves.

plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:No, I'm not losing the argument. I have promised that I have years of social experience, and that I have relentlessly put myself out there the whole time, never missing a night out. Your entire argument is that I am making the whole thing up, because you're so self assured. You took a similar tone with the OP, saying he must be blocked on tinder, and there's no way girls can treat him so poorly, until he posted proof. Then you went after me instead. Just no ability to empathize with others

So if you're not going to accept that I'm telling the truth, what's the point?


1. Everything you're saying makes it immediately obvious to anyone with social experience that you don't have any. It's self-evident thanks to your own comments.

2. The OP is a troll not worth engaging. We call him out on it being a blacklist due to the app and then suddenly he gets 4 matches out of nowhere after going through THOUSANDS and not getting a single one? How convenient, not to mention almost statistically impossible. Here's some "reality" for you: he wanted to keep his trolling up so he switched to manual use of the app and ended up getting matches. That he's actually using pictures of himself is irrelevant. Did you just not read anything he said? "Oh I'm low body fat already" (he clearly isn't), "I'm worried I don't look 'dom' enough" (yea, that's your biggest problem, not your depressed trout-face). It's retarded, you just get some weird thrill out of circlejerks that involve feeling sorry for yourselves.


Lol, I realized the same thing about him all of the sudden getting matches.

plastiks wrote:
1. Everything you're saying makes it immediately obvious to anyone with social experience that you don't have any. It's self-evident thanks to your own comments.

2. The OP is a troll not worth engaging. We call him out on it being a blacklist due to the app and then suddenly he gets 4 matches out of nowhere after going through THOUSANDS and not getting a single one? How convenient, not to mention almost statistically impossible. Here's some "reality" for you: he wanted to keep his trolling up so he switched to manual use of the app and ended up getting matches. That he's actually using pictures of himself is irrelevant. Did you just not read anything he said? "Oh I'm low body fat already" (he clearly isn't), "I'm worried I don't look 'dom' enough" (yea, that's your biggest problem, not your depressed trout-face). It's retarded, you just get some weird thrill out of circlejerks that involve feeling sorry for yourselves.


1. Lol, that looks are the biggest factor in getting laid? Everyone agrees with me. All the sub5 guys have been quoting me and saying "wow I have the exact same experiences as you, reading your posts is like reading my own life" every time I drop red pill . Oh let me guess they all have bad social skills too right lol

2. Sure whatever you say buddy boyo

Ceran wrote:1. Lol, that looks are the biggest factor in getting laid? Everyone agrees with me. All the sub5 guys have been quoting me and saying "wow I have the exact same experiences as you, reading your posts is like reading my own life" every time I drop red pill . Oh let me guess they all have bad social skills too right lol


It wouldn't matter if they really were the biggest factor in getting laid - for a male it is not the only factor. In fact, barring severe ugliness (which almost nobody on this forum actually has), it's not even a severely limiting factor.

The reason "sub5" (by their own analysis...) guys are agreeing with you because the self-proclaimed "sub5" guys that are on this website are cut from a very similar cloth: exceeding mediocrity, depression, and self-hate. So yes, like you, women (and other men) fail to find them appealing. Completely expected result.

Ceran wrote:2. Sure whatever you say buddy boyo


Another powerful counter-argument from Ceran.

Ugly guys are plagued with exceeding mediocrity, depression and self-hate you say? Holy shit, I wonder why that is. Should we do a case control study to confirm this?

Ceran wrote:Ugly guys are plagued with exceeding mediocrity, depression and self-hate you say? Holy shit, I wonder why that is. Should we do a case control study to confirm this?


We already know why that is. What you don't seem to know is that being mediocre, depressed, and self-hating is something you can alter. Even if your ugliness (and again, most people here aren't - they're average) put you at a disadvantage through life that resulted in your shitty social skills and lack of confidence, it's your refusal to improve yourself that keeps you there.

Consider two fat people. Both wake up one day and realize they're fat. When people look at them do you think they go "hmm well maybe one of those people is fat because their parents failed to teach them the importance of proper nutrition and then maybe they got injured and couldn't exercise and then..." - no. People look at them and see a fat person, nobody cares why you're fat. Which fat person do you think is going to end up living a better life: the one that accepts they're fat and then takes measures to lose weight, or the fat person that complains about how it's not their fault they're fat and gets depressed and remains fat?

You're the fat person that stays fat. You always will, if you continue making excuses rather than changes.

No it's my fucking looks that keep me there. Circular reasoning ? Remember that everyone starts as a blank slate, ugly guys don't start depressed, they get that way from rejection. Cause and effect. It would be like having cancer and thinking that if you pretend you're healthy the tumor will stop eating you

And social skills is a cop out word and I'm tired of it. And confidence too .. Confidence is a result, like being confident driving for 20 years. That's why your "confidence is shook" when something goes wrong. You don't give a fuck how confident a brain surgeon feels, you care about his surgery skills (akin to attractiveness in dating). If he wants to feel warm and fuzzy about himself, that's fine, it's the result that matters

Lol at your piano analogy wtf

More like.. One fat person one skinny person. The skinny one learned piano, the fat one didn't because they were too busy being fat. But even if they learn piano, who gives a shit? It's not gonna make you fuck the fat fuck :)

plastiks wrote:You saying that shit doesn't matter is meaningless, Ceran. Just like you don't ask a poor person how to get rich, you don't take the words of an aspie virgin about what attracts people seriously.

Yes, hot people have it easier. No shit. That doesn't mean life is "be hot or fail", it means if you aren't, you'd better make up for in some other way.

So we should take the word of a good looking guy right? The rich preaching to the poor.

Why isnt this idiot banned yet?

Is plastiks confirmed 7+ or what? I feel like he's benefiting from this bullshit mystique
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 82 guests