5500+ girls automatically liked on Tinder,not 1 single match

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ceran wrote:The good looking psychos have abandoned the thread when they realized some people have problems that can't be fixed with a new haircut or nice clothes


I have a friend who would probably be rated as a 1/10 on this forum (bug eyes, recessed chin, negative canthal tilt, recessed maxilla etc.) and yet he has a decent social life. Yes, you can tell people (especially girls) are initially failoed by him, but he has this extroverted personality that draws people in nonetheless.

The real "redpill" is that you guys are held back severely by both your shit looks and personalities. And yeah, you probably can't change either of those. So there's really no point in me trying to convince y'all that things other than looks do matter.



Yes I am sorry I cannot be extroverted when I'm rejected constantly, I'm not that much of a masochist. Id have to be completely unaware of peoples fuck-off signals which I can't since I'm completely red pilled

Even if you put me on an MDMA drip to force me to be happy and love everyone the outcome would be more or less the same since personality is a product of looks
Image

Now some blue pill troll will post that motivational speaker midget guy with osteomalacia or something with the pretty GF lol :D

These faggots would fatally overdose on street drugs within a week if they were in our shoes



Ceran wrote:Now some blue pill troll will post that motivational speaker midget guy with osteomalacia or something with the pretty GF lol :D

These faggots would fatally overdose on street drugs within a week if they were in our shoes


Yo, fuckin pm me back you slut

Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life

Face=pie wrote:
Same reason that when we see a good looking criminal we don't feel as much animosity for them as we would for the ugly one. He is still not appealing and him smiling is just going to cause you to make some odd conclusions about him. Remember your reactions to seeing ugly men get ripped body or a beautiful girl. It won't register as natural so you will assume, judge and draw random conclusions. Now if you see a good looking man with a pretty female your mind appropriates that as normal and you don't even question it. Like I said, pay very close attention to how you treat people as well as the subtle yet glaring differences in thoughts and feelings towards people on both ends of the spectrum. Remember that your actions don't necessarily speak the truth about how you really perceive and feel about the person.


Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."
Image




PuaKiller wrote:Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life

Face=pie wrote:
Same reason that when we see a good looking criminal we don't feel as much animosity for them as we would for the ugly one. He is still not appealing and him smiling is just going to cause you to make some odd conclusions about him. Remember your reactions to seeing ugly men get ripped body or a beautiful girl. It won't register as natural so you will assume, judge and draw random conclusions. Now if you see a good looking man with a pretty female your mind appropriates that as normal and you don't even question it. Like I said, pay very close attention to how you treat people as well as the subtle yet glaring differences in thoughts and feelings towards people on both ends of the spectrum. Remember that your actions don't necessarily speak the truth about how you really perceive and feel about the person.


Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."


Yes !!
Despite being red pilled I can't help but act like everyone else. I still disrespect ugly people and pay attention to and humor attractive people .. I realize what I'm doing on reflection but I can't change it any more than you can change breathing or eating

PuaKiller wrote:Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life

Face=pie wrote:
Same reason that when we see a good looking criminal we don't feel as much animosity for them as we would for the ugly one. He is still not appealing and him smiling is just going to cause you to make some odd conclusions about him. Remember your reactions to seeing ugly men get ripped body or a beautiful girl. It won't register as natural so you will assume, judge and draw random conclusions. Now if you see a good looking man with a pretty female your mind appropriates that as normal and you don't even question it. Like I said, pay very close attention to how you treat people as well as the subtle yet glaring differences in thoughts and feelings towards people on both ends of the spectrum. Remember that your actions don't necessarily speak the truth about how you really perceive and feel about the person.


Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."


Well alrighty then, I'm glad someone understood without making pitiful coping arguments. Then I guess the scary question is, what are we left with, what is the point of life for the discarded? What are they looking forward to as they wake each day, what do they anticipate? If it's not outright rejection they face then it is the subtle awareness that the people interacting with you do not consider you an equal. If I was born a dog and only had such limited understanding I would be fine and happy, but I was born a human with every capability to feel and deeply understand yet don't have the tools to acquire respect, love, admiration and acceptance. This is truly a very weird and hellish prison. Its like being tortured and every time you die they inject you with adrenaline just so you can KNOWINGLY endure more torture. They could just slice into your dead body but they prefer you conscious.

Ceran wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life



Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."


Yes !!
Despite being red pilled I can't help but act like everyone else. I still disrespect ugly people and pay attention to and humor attractive people .. I realize what I'm doing on reflection but I can't change it any more than you can change breathing or eating



Lol, yep same here......we are so fucked! Even everything I type has less meaning since I am ugly. No one really cares what I say upon seeing my face yet everything is just as legit as if fucking David Gandy said it, and still........nothing.

Face=pie wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life



Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."


Well alrighty then, I'm glad someone understood without making pitiful coping arguments. Then I guess the scary question is, what are we left with, what is the point of life for the discarded? What are they looking forward to as they wake each day, what do they anticipate? If it's not outright rejection they face then it is the subtle awareness that the people interacting with you do not consider you an equal. If I was born a dog and only had such limited understanding I would be fine and happy, but I was born a human with every capability to feel and deeply understand yet don't have the tools to acquire respect, love, admiration and acceptance. This is truly a very weird and hellish prison. Its like being tortured and every time you die they inject you with adrenaline just so you can KNOWINGLY endure more torture. They could just slice into your dead body but they prefer you conscious.


This is exactly it. This is why incel life is so unbearable. We have the exact same desires and needs as slayers and male models but while theirs are met fully, we are left to languish in despair and lust for what we will never have, and have never experienced.

The way I always explain it is that inceldom is no different from being starved, deprived of water or deprived of oxygen, except it's worse because instead of the deprivation causing deterioration, dissociation and eventually merciful death, you stay just as alive and just as sharply aware of the pain and the deprivation of what you need. The fact that inceldom doesn't directly cause the human body to decay and die only makes the affliction more of a curse, and prevents others (i.e. normalfags) from taking our plight seriously and understanding how desperate and deprived we are of what they totally take for granted.

Face=pie wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Good God OP. I never knew a white guy could do so badly on Tinder. Granted I've never touched the app and don't really plan to (I do plan on trying to get into BP.com one of these days though). I can't imagine facing that much rejection in a life



Yes. People judge and draw conclusions based on looks, race, and stereotypes all the time without even realizing it. I'm AWARE of all of this and still instinctively do it without knowing exactly why in the heat of the moment, but realize after when reflecting on a past interaction. The red pill runs deep. A genetically inferior male trying to raise himself up past his genetic potential will be called out on it and shamed accordingly. Hence the "Napoleon Complex."


Well alrighty then, I'm glad someone understood without making pitiful coping arguments. Then I guess the scary question is, what are we left with, what is the point of life for the discarded? What are they looking forward to as they wake each day, what do they anticipate? If it's not outright rejection they face then it is the subtle awareness that the people interacting with you do not consider you an equal. If I was born a dog and only had such limited understanding I would be fine and happy, but I was born a human with every capability to feel and deeply understand yet don't have the tools to acquire respect, love, admiration and acceptance. This is truly a very weird and hellish prison. Its like being tortured and every time you die they inject you with adrenaline just so you can KNOWINGLY endure more torture. They could just slice into your dead body but they prefer you conscious.


Image

Beautiful.

CrippledW/IncelPain wrote:
Face=pie wrote:
Well alrighty then, I'm glad someone understood without making pitiful coping arguments. Then I guess the scary question is, what are we left with, what is the point of life for the discarded? What are they looking forward to as they wake each day, what do they anticipate? If it's not outright rejection they face then it is the subtle awareness that the people interacting with you do not consider you an equal. If I was born a dog and only had such limited understanding I would be fine and happy, but I was born a human with every capability to feel and deeply understand yet don't have the tools to acquire respect, love, admiration and acceptance. This is truly a very weird and hellish prison. Its like being tortured and every time you die they inject you with adrenaline just so you can KNOWINGLY endure more torture. They could just slice into your dead body but they prefer you conscious.


This is exactly it. This is why incel life is so unbearable. We have the exact same desires and needs as slayers and male models but while theirs are met fully, we are left to languish in despair and lust for what we will never have, and have never experienced.

The way I always explain it is that inceldom is no different from being starved, deprived of water or deprived of oxygen, except it's worse because instead of the deprivation causing deterioration, dissociation and eventually merciful death, you stay just as alive and just as sharply aware of the pain and the deprivation of what you need. The fact that inceldom doesn't directly cause the human body to decay and die only makes the affliction more of a curse, and prevents others (i.e. normalfags) from taking our plight seriously and understanding how desperate and deprived we are of what they totally take for granted.


Very well said!

LMSghost wrote:It says a lot about the inexperienced nature of people on this forum that they

1. believe the OP
2. believe the pic is the OP

Get out in the real world autists.

This, any thread with more than 2 pages is a guaranteed troll. CrippledW/IncelPain has a bunch of alts and is just replying to himself.

Magic Man wrote:
LMSghost wrote:It says a lot about the inexperienced nature of people on this forum that they

1. believe the OP
2. believe the pic is the OP

Get out in the real world autists.

This, any thread with more than 2 pages is a guaranteed troll. CrippledW/IncelPain has a bunch of alts and is just replying to himself.


Did you not see the proof I posted that the pic is me?

Ceran wrote:aspie attack


Just because you can't control your mind while attempting to interact with an attractive female doesn't mean nobody else can.

lol what? Man how old are you, you really seem retarded

plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:aspie attack


Just because you can't control your mind while attempting to interact with an attractive female doesn't mean nobody else can.


......you really don't understand fully?!? If your bearded father raped you, subsequently causing you extreme anxiety whenever interacting with older hairy men, I would understand and see the logic. If ugly guys have understood enough of how females see them then they will understandably and logically not be able to control their mind and anxiety.

Ceran wrote:lol what? Man how old are you, you really seem retarded


Which one of us is incapable of resisting the urge to be "instantly interested" in whatever an attractive female is talking about simply because she's attractive?

Oh right, you. The hormonal virgin.

Face=pie wrote:......you really don't understand fully?!? If your bearded father raped you, subsequently causing you extreme anxiety whenever interacting with older hairy men, I would understand and see the logic. If ugly guys have understood enough of how females see them then they will understandably and logically not be able to control their mind and anxiety.


He wasn't talking about anxiety. He was claiming that when people talk to hot females they become instantly enraptured with whatever they have to say, implying he lacks the ability to overcome his basic biological urges when around an attractive female. Which to be fair is quite common among desperate virgin males.

plastiks wrote:
Ceran wrote:lol what? Man how old are you, you really seem retarded


Which one of us is incapable of resisting the urge to be "instantly interested" in whatever an attractive female is talking about simply because she's attractive?

Oh right, you. The hormonal virgin.

Face=pie wrote:......you really don't understand fully?!? If your bearded father raped you, subsequently causing you extreme anxiety whenever interacting with older hairy men, I would understand and see the logic. If ugly guys have understood enough of how females see them then they will understandably and logically not be able to control their mind and anxiety.


He wasn't talking about anxiety. He was claiming that when people talk to hot females they become instantly enraptured with whatever they have to say, implying he lacks the ability to overcome his basic biological urges when around an attractive female. Which to be fair is quite common among desperate virgin males.


Fair enough, I was confused. Interestingly enough, I am not at all like that in spite of having sex with only 1 girl.

Well I learned today that plastiks is quite bluepilled still or he's trolling. Dude face the facts, everything that OP and others have said is totally legit. I know we can improve but for what? Just so I can beta provide for a used up whore and her bastard kid(s)? I'd rather not. Girls are much more cruel than what you were led to believe. Inceldom is real plastiks. Wake up!

It's ironic you guys use phrases like bluepilled and redpilled. You guys aren't 'redpilled', you've just built up so many defense mechanisms to rationalize your situation that you've fooled yourselves into thinking you're hyper-aware of the way sexual and social dynamics really work when in reality most of you are completely blind to the intricacies of these dynamics and your own shortcomings in terms of personal development. It's not awareness you guys possess, but a comfortable shared delusion where you never have to struggle because "lol it doesn't matter". You know those fat people at the gym who never eat or exercise correctly and have bodies that never significantly change but insist they have some vast wealth of fitness knowledge? That's you guys when it comes to sexual/social dynamics. Nobody takes you guys seriously when you rant about how making changes don't matter because your situation is a direct result the result of that inability to make changes in the first place.

You can improve for:

1. Your own sense of self-worth
2. Peace of mind that you've done whatever is reasonably in your power to maximize your chances of success
3. Raising your value to be more appealing to people you find appealing

If you don't want to become some unappealing provider then start raising your value so you don't have to settle for someone that's just settling for you. Inceldom is real, it just happens to be mostly a consequence of this userbase's crippling inability to do anything remotely significant besides whine about themselves.
Last edited by plastiks on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

plastiks you delusional twat

Prove character improvement will raise your SMV as a male even though we know it won't raise a females SMV for us

Ceran wrote:plastiks you delusional twat

Prove character improvement will raise your SMV as a male even though we know it won't raise a females SMV for us


What is 'character improvement'? I've been talking about overall improvement. Are you really trying to suggest that an average looking guy vs. an average looking guy with an impressive body, high income, and better at carrying conversation (randomly picked improvable qualities) are going to have the exact same outcome in social situations, or with women?

The fact is you crying about delusion is meaningless: you have no success with women (or in general), so you have no idea what is effective and what isn't.

plastiks wrote:It's ironic you guys use phrases like bluepilled and redpilled. You guys aren't 'redpilled', you've just built up so many defense mechanisms to rationalize your situation that you've fooled yourselves into thinking you're hyper-aware of the way sexual and social dynamics really work when in reality most of you are completely blind to the intricacies of these dynamics and your own shortcomings in terms of personal development. It's not awareness you guys possess, but a comfortable shared delusion where you never have to struggle because "lol it doesn't matter". You know those fat people at the gym who never eat or exercise correctly and have bodies that never significantly change but insist they have some vast wealth of fitness knowledge? That's you guys when it comes to sexual/social dynamics. Nobody takes you guys seriously when you rant about how making changes don't matter because your situation is a direct result the result of that inability to make changes in the first place.

You can improve for:

1. Your own sense of self-worth
2. Peace of mind that you've done whatever is reasonably in your power to maximize your chances of success
3. Raising your value to be more appealing to people you find appealing

If you don't want to become some unappealing provider then start raising your value so you don't have to settle for someone that's just settling for you. Inceldom is real, it just happens to be mostly a consequence of this userbase's crippling inability to do anything remotely significant besides whine about themselves.


Honestly, you've given the best go at deconstructing our arguments that I have seen in a long time. I respect your logic because even if you are wrong, you are at least being quite intelligent about it.

Answer me this please- if the ugliest girl you know without any major deformities came asking to be with you physically how would you respond? Keep in mind that she possesses character attributes that you respect deeply and shares a 90% common interest rate with you. She also is insanely funny and very intelligent but once again, she looks quite deplorable. Describe to me your initial thoughts, instincts and feelings.

Face=pie wrote:Answer me this please- if the ugliest girl you know without any major deformities came asking to be with you physically how would you respond? Keep in mind that she possesses character attributes that you respect deeply and shares a 90% common interest rate with you. She also is insanely funny and very intelligent but once again, she looks quite deplorable. Describe to me your initial thoughts, instincts and feelings.


I see where you're getting at with this example, but keep in mind several things here:

1. Men are inherently more superficial than women are - sort of. Some men will overcome their physical repulsion for a female if they are horny/desperate enough, but for the most part, they will not engage in an actual relationship with a female they find repulsive unless they have no other options. Women are superficial too, but they are far more likely to look past looks in the presence of other redeeming features: money, fame, success, significant enough personality sync, etc. There are many ugly but successful males with attractive women, there are very few ugly but successful women with attractive men.

2. Improving yourself doesn't mean you'll now have access to any and every female, but it does make your chances with females much higher - and that will include some you actually want. In this hypothetical situation of yours, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to be with this female - but I would be FAR more likely to be with her physically if she had an amazing body, amazing personality, common interests, skills, and an occupation I valued and respected than if she was just ugly and none of those other things. The nature of my interactions with this person would also change from wanting to be around them and enjoying their company to being actively repulsed by them.

3. This shouldn't just be about the opposite sex for you - arguably it shouldn't be about the opposite sex at all - you should want to improve yourself for yourself. So you can have a more enjoyable life overall, not just to arbitrarily increase your chances of putting your penis in a female. Even in the complete absence of female attention, a life where you have money to purchase the things you want, friends you enjoy your time with, hobbies and skills you enjoy practicing, the respect of your peers etc. is always going to be far more fulfilling than one where you sit around and complain.

plastiks wrote:
Face=pie wrote:Answer me this please- if the ugliest girl you know without any major deformities came asking to be with you physically how would you respond? Keep in mind that she possesses character attributes that you respect deeply and shares a 90% common interest rate with you. She also is insanely funny and very intelligent but once again, she looks quite deplorable. Describe to me your initial thoughts, instincts and feelings.


I see where you're getting at with this example, but keep in mind several things here:

1. Men are inherently more superficial than women are - sort of. Some men will overcome their physical repulsion for a female if they are horny/desperate enough, but for the most part, they will not engage in an actual relationship with a female they find repulsive unless they have no other options. Women are superficial too, but they are far more likely to look past looks in the presence of other redeeming features: money, fame, success, significant enough personality sync, etc. There are many ugly but successful males with attractive women, there are very few ugly but successful women with attractive men.

2. Improving yourself doesn't mean you'll now have access to any and every female, but it does make your chances with females much higher - and that will include some you actually want. In this hypothetical situation of yours, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to be with this female - but I would be FAR more likely to be with her physically if she had an amazing body, amazing personality, common interests, skills, and an occupation I valued and respected than if she was just ugly and none of those other things. The nature of my interactions with this person would also change from wanting to be around them and enjoying their company to being actively repulsed by them.

3. This shouldn't just be about the opposite sex for you - arguably it shouldn't be about the opposite sex at all - you should want to improve yourself for yourself. So you can have a more enjoyable life overall, not just to arbitrarily increase your chances of putting your penis in a female. Even in the complete absence of female attention, a life where you have money to purchase the things you want, friends you enjoy your time with, hobbies and skills you enjoy practicing, the respect of your peers etc. is always going to be far more fulfilling than one where you sit around and complain.


Alright, fair. Just for both our understanding though, I am not interested in a female who has to look past her repulsion to me and decides to fuck me (while being grossed out) because I am funny, work out and am honorable/highly motivated. Something is still extremely painful about being that ugly. Also, if one girl could revile my looks that much you must admit that it most likely proves I am in reality quite ugly to where many women would share the same physical view of me.

Secondly, my goal in life is not continuous women, it never was. I am interested in being happy with myself, but after seeing how adversely my face has affected me to where even my real friends don't value me as much nor show me real sincere interest and to where I am always a very easy target for people to get annoyed at, even my friends, for committing a wrong that some other guy committed also yet received a lot less ridicule, I began to grow resentful. My personality warped into something of hate and despair. All this to say that since others didn't value me, I lost interest in valuing myself.

plastik: being rich or high status is part of LMS. You're just repeating what we already know

And we're talking about serious money, and serious status - like celebrity. Both of which, honestly, is even harder to improve than looks in many cases. And ironically (or not), the path to money and status is godlike difficulty if you're ugly

You still have yet to prove that women give a fuck more about personality and humor than men do

You still have yet to prove that women are more likely to fuck ugly guys due to personality and humor than guys are likely to fuck ugly girls

Girls don't get wet over comedians, even famous ones (unless they're good looking)

Your argument is a RED HERRING. "Some girls date high MS but ugly guys, therefore personality, humor, and gym matter if you're ugly"
-------
It leads to incel victimization, where "I must be saying the wrong things or acting the wrong way", thus being constantly in your head, SELF MONITORING during social interactions, in an attempt to improve the concept of "personality" which DOES NOT HAVE A QUALITATIVE RATING (unlike looks 1-10) because it does not exist in isolation. It is A FUNCTION of LMS because different LMS guys acting the same way will get vastly different subjective opinions of personality.

ibaspie
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 86 guests