5500+ girls automatically liked on Tinder,not 1 single match

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I downloaded Tools for Tinder about half an hour ago...so far it has automatically liked 5618 local girls and NOT ONE has liked me back.

I must be in the bottom 2% of males lookswise...I doubt anyone else has ever had such pathetic results on Tinder. Although I know I'm ugly and invisible to women, that somehow never diminishes the shock and pain I'm caused when I'm reminded of it by experiences like this.

I truly believe I am the ugliest, most unfortunate and most screwed person on this entire forum. No-one else feels anything close to my pain or experiences as much rejection as I do. If I'm mistaken, please post a screenshot of an equal or greater number of rejections than this and prove me wrong:

Updates:

-It's now liked 6859 girls in total; still 0 matches.
- 7000+ now. 0 matches.

Holy shit, that's pretty rough. Of course, it's only been half an hour. Give it a whole day and see how you're doing then.

damn you must be pretty retarded looking in your profile lol
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Stop putting effort into woman. You and I are below average. We stand no chance at the thousandss of chads on tinder and IRL. Become celibant it's the ultimate tool for being happy. Look at steve carel in 40 year old virgin, he was loving life doing his thing until he tried to get laid and became miserable.

I know what you mean about the shock. You will never get used to it most likely because of how "unfair" it truly is. In life you can't even be truly accepted simply because you look unacceptable, so now tell me, how then can you truly accept yourself. Unfortunately it can't be done. What's worse is that you have EVERY right to express anger and lash out, yet if you do you will do nothing but bring hatred upon yourself and people will find you annoying. But the harsh truth is that your pain would be validated if you only looked pleasing to those listening.

Face=pie wrote:I know what you mean about the shock. You will never get used to it most likely because of how "unfair" it truly is. In life you can't even be truly accepted simply because you look unacceptable, so now tell me, how then can you truly accept yourself. Unfortunately it can't be done. What's worse is that you have EVERY right to express anger and lash out, yet if you do you will do nothing but bring hatred upon yourself and people will find you annoying. But the harsh truth is that your pain would be validated if you only looked pleasing to those listening.

So true.

8681 likes, still 0 matches.

CrippledW/IncelPain wrote:
Westphał wrote:Show face

This is also my main Tinder pic.

8360 likes now, still 0 matches.

Did you get into BP?

I know i saw you audition for it recently
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Considering Tinder has some bots that you would have matched with at the very least, it's far more likely Tinder has flagged the automatic-like app you're using and has 'silent blocked' you from Tinder by setting you aside as some sort of spammer.

OSTB wrote:

Did you get into BP?

Of course not.

About 85% of the women voting selected 'Absolutely Not.' No-one selected 'Yes (Beautiful),' about 5% selected 'Hmm OK' and the remaining cira 10% selected 'No.'

gooksuperiority wrote:

That not you you asshole. :lol:

Why do you say that?

gooksuperiority wrote:
plastiks wrote:Considering Tinder has some bots that you would have matched with at the very least, it's far more likely Tinder has flagged the automatic-like app you're using and has 'silent blocked' you from Tinder by setting you aside as some sort of spammer.

Must be this.

Why 'must' it be this?

Westphał wrote:

It's your facial expression that tells us you're desperate and incel, not your features. You're neither deformed nor ugly IMO. Get a hairstyle, smile dress more inviting and kill me if you don't get matches

I'll never be able to smile while I'm not getting women.

Update: 10,360 likes, 0 matches

OSTB wrote:

Did you get into BP?

Of course not.

About 85% of the women voting selected 'Absolutely Not.' No-one selected 'Yes (Beautiful),' about 5% selected 'Hmm OK' and the remaining cira 10% selected 'No.'

ouch, i've been there.

still remember dat feel

You look better than me, and my match rate is 1/10000, Try changing your location, I do a little better in Mexico and Ireland.

gooksuperiority wrote:
Why do you say that?

I believe that pic you used would garner you a few matches at least. If you say you can't match you must be lying, and so I just assume that your whole "charade" is a lie. Unless your other pics are also selfies and look much worse than the profile pic.

If you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe this girl, who sent me this screenshot to prove to me just how ugly and undesirable I am to all girls:

Update: 11,819 likes, 0 matches
Last edited by CrippledW/IncelPain on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Westphał wrote:Show face

You don't look aesthetically ugly/repulsive, but you have zero sex appeal. I can't imagine you being someone's boyfriend. I have the same problem myself.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Rybo175 wrote:Only a matter of time before OP goes full ER mode.

Who wouldn't with that 0% rate match ? Even the Dalai Lama would become a terrorist.

gooksuperiority wrote:Must be this.

Why 'must' it be this?

It was literally just explained why. Tinder knows you're using an auto-like app, assumes you're a spammer, and has silent blocked you. Nobody is actually seeing you on Tinder.

It must be some sort of glitch. You would have gotten a bot at this point, or a troll.

Go through it manually first, then you can give up.

PervertedGrandpa wrote:It must be some sort of glitch. You would have gotten a bot at this point, or a troll.

Go through it manually first, then you can give up.

Been there, done that.

That's why I downloaded this auto-app.

That's why I don't think it 'must be' that Tinder has detected I'm a "spammer" and has blocked me; my manual results have been pretty much the same...I must have swiped right on 10s of thousands of girls and got no actual matches, albeit I did get about five spammers. So the lack of them here could indicate that I've been blocked, but that's not necessarily the case.

Update: 14,016 likes, 0 matches
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice