Having high T in a manlet body is torture

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

3:45 the 5'1" slayer

4:13 "I was put on this earth to smack guys that act like bitches, that's what I do!"
Retired from SH

If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Fag wrote:Image

The best knockout on youtube.

I guess weight is more important in fight than height.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

PostThis post by Mistgeburt3000 was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:42 pm.
Reason: Requested by Mistgeburt3000

Demgainz wrote:
Fag wrote:Image

The best knockout on youtube.

I guess weight is more important in fight than height.

Weight and more importantly, technique (this guy didn't even have the best technique b/c his feet wern't planted but he still KO'd the guy!) I don't care how big and strong you are, a well place punch with good technique is going to fuck you up! (at least daze a guy enough to buy time/get away) The human skull was not designed to take the force of a human fist!!!

Look at this oldcel beat up this hipster slayer soley with technique!!!

WRONG

You are NOT high T. You are low/med T with HIGH INHIBITION. True high T manlets don't give a fuck unless it's literally a 6'6 350 lb fucker. There are shitloads of high t manlets with huge hands, bones, shoulders that will fight and kick your ass. You aren't one of them.
Suicide solves all.

The best fighters on the planet are 5"6 -5"11. Just look at Pacquiao and mayweather, both are like 5"7, lol. I guarantee those dudes could beat anyone's ass on the planet regardless of weight.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Are you small framed aswell, narrow clavicles small bones?

Datak Tarr wrote:Are you small framed aswell, narrow clavicles small bones?

Of course he is, he's a low t high inhibition manlet.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice