Lol at the petty tinder convos. I present you Pua Hate era.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lol @ that first guys name "ConfidenceMatters". this is gold bro. we need more threads like that tinder experiment one from today

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

MM experiments were THE best threads of all

I still remember modelolz's threads, pure gold

i remember some guy made shimanskys profile and said he is grounded and cannot stay out after 10 pm, he also said mom made him sandwich which he offered to girl and she still wanted to fuck him

mikemewing4lyf wrote:i remember some guy made shimanskys profile and said he is grounded and cannot stay out after 10 pm, he also said mom made him sandwich which he offered to girl and she still wanted to fuck him

LOL :lol:

Thread confirmed for pure gold
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

These tinder convo's give me hope that women are still attracted to MM twinks.

CaptainOCD wrote:fuck I remember all these...is there still that entire page of them?

http://incelrage.blogspot.com/
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

I fucking LOVE these experiments, don't get me wrong, but one thing I think we must all be very careful about is sample bias. Only the most redpill, most painful to read stuff is going to make it into threads and websites like these, it's totally possible that even with O'Pry the majority of women were not receptive to "lick you for hours" and only the small % that were we see here. Again it is still all very insightful, and it soul crushing to us subhumans no matter what, but even using an average guys pics and bombarding them all with DTF messages will result in some saying yes please.

It reminds me of those trick shot videos you see on the Internet with dudes doing like crazy hard basketball shots. It looks impressive but realistically they just did it 100 times before they made it, its a quirk of editing that you don't see any of the fails just the wins.

worsethanaverage wrote:I fucking LOVE these experiments, don't get me wrong, but one thing I think we must all be very careful about is sample bias. Only the most redpill, most painful to read stuff is going to make it into threads and websites like these, it's totally possible that even with O'Pry the majority of women were not receptive to "lick you for hours" and only the small % that were we see here. Again it is still all very insightful, and it soul crushing to us subhumans no matter what, but even using an average guys pics and bombarding them all with DTF messages will result in some saying yes please.

It reminds me of those trick shot videos you see on the Internet with dudes doing like crazy hard basketball shots. It looks impressive but realistically they just did it 100 times before they made it, its a quirk of editing that you don't see any of the fails just the wins.

This

mikemewing4lyf wrote:i remember some guy made shimanskys profile and said he is grounded and cannot stay out after 10 pm, he also said mom made him sandwich which he offered to girl and she still wanted to fuck him

no actually the girl offered HIM sandwiches

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

worsethanaverage wrote:I fucking LOVE these experiments, don't get me wrong, but one thing I think we must all be very careful about is sample bias. Only the most redpill, most painful to read stuff is going to make it into threads and websites like these, it's totally possible that even with O'Pry the majority of women were not receptive to "lick you for hours" and only the small % that were we see here. Again it is still all very insightful, and it soul crushing to us subhumans no matter what, but even using an average guys pics and bombarding them all with DTF messages will result in some saying yes please.

wrong. nearly all women are receptive to sexual messages from the male models.

OmegaKV wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:fuck I remember all these...is there still that entire page of them?

http://incelrage.blogspot.com/

looooooool @ this page

if girls aren't calling you mysteriously handsome out of the blue, you're simply not full human

again this proves that most of the time it's the women who approach

same irl

when a girl likes your FACE, she makes it easy for you
(from my account)

modelolz wrote:when a girl likes your FACE, she makes it easy for you
(from my account)

This is why I question the autism/aspie accusations that are thrown around like jelly beans around here (despite there clearly being a few legitimate cases). You realize if you engaged that interaction as a sub5 male, the outcome would be entirely different. Each piece of the whole conversation would be more aloof on her end and it's the exact same way in real life. Yet the average person thinks it's all the male's faulty character and his "Assburgers" or "shit personality". He needs to "work on himself because he's the problem". Blame the victim to no end instead of telling the poor bastard that it's out of his control and not really his fault

The redpill is that if two people are attracted, they will enjoy each other's company and be interested. The conversation will flow, there will be minimal awkwardness and charisma will take over since you are receiving such receptive, positive feedback. There is no convincing women to be attracted to you. It's either there or it isn't. Shyness and social anxiety in most people is just caused by poor feedback
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

CaptainOCD wrote:

Holy fuck...nice work omega!! I'm pumped that's still around

he copied it from aestheticguide.blogspot.com wich is my blog.lol

he even recommended my blog before.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice