Doing MM experiments is like self-admitting to mental asylum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

justinboober wrote:Not that great but

Image
Image
Image


looooooooooooool @ this

these conversations need to go mainstream

there would be a line on the golden gate bridge



OSTB wrote:
that probably explains it then, as there are very few full black guys "L" wise who'll be able to get dates on tinder given the rapant hypergamy and undercover racism. being mixed race you'll have it slightly easier.

you should give gobman some tips.
he could probably get something too if he took the right pic


You're correct. Theres a small niche market for light-skinned black guys among non-black women. Ive actually matched with this girl before a few months ago. I # closed her but she ignored me after texting her. We matched again, I hit her up, she remembered me and now she's being receptive for some reason. My point is, she matched me twice, so maybe she has a thing for light-skinned black guys (she's white).

I noticed this with another girl I'm working on too (hispanic). She was very receptive to my messages and we agreed to meet up after she gets over strep throat. I stalked her IG and who do I see as her #mancrushmonday? J.Cole lol...he's a famous light skinned rapper here in the US.

As for Gobman, I think he needs to keep gymcelling and playing numbers game. He might get lucky and come across a girl w/ a thing for light-skinned guys. I think the size of my city helps w/ exposure and Im able to get a few dates a year w/ girls like this. I'm not sure how his demographics are though.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

Pleosthene wrote:^That's that shit I don't like though (srs).

Part of me doesn't want to be with a girl just because of a "racial image" or something.

But the other part of me doesn't give a fuck and just wants some pussy.

I think I need to just try to pass myself off as non-black or something. I still have hopes to get "south europeanization" plastic surgery, if I pull that off, I literally won't have any more problems





she's not super hot but hey, prime 18yo jb

just lol @ how easy it is

ALL OR NOTHING

dat feel wrote:she's not super hot but hey, prime 18yo jb

just lol @ how easy it is

ALL OR NOTHING

too bad she came up with some bs excuse, brah
Image

going to do ALL OR NOTHING METHOD only at night time when sloots are horny - especially on the weekend. doing it during the day gives too much time for them to back down. :rambo:



Lol @ typing sentences
Image


She had her mind made up she was going to lose her virginity to no less than an 8/10 guy :lol: Hypergamy at its finest...
Image
Image

what is the ratio of chicks that replies? say out of 10 messages, how many reply back?

i created a real profile of myself and feel like a fucking ghost... i get almost no replies... ever
Tranny Crew Movement is back in full effect
Love trannies? Join up!!

http://www.sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53653

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Women with penises are the best

Image

Brazilian Trannies wrote:what is the ratio of chicks that replies? say out of 10 messages, how many reply back?

i created a real profile of myself and feel like a fucking ghost... i get almost no replies... ever


9 out of 10 will reply if I initiate.
Lots of girls do not take the initiative, even w/ a 8/10 guy.

justinboober wrote:Lol @ typing sentences
Image


She had her mind made up she was going to lose her virginity to no less than an 8/10 guy :lol: Hypergamy at its finest...
Image
Image


loooooooooool @ this

out there somewhere the next ER is reading this and his blood is boiling Image

justinboober wrote:
Brazilian Trannies wrote:what is the ratio of chicks that replies? say out of 10 messages, how many reply back?

i created a real profile of myself and feel like a fucking ghost... i get almost no replies... ever


9 out of 10 will reply if I initiate.
Lots of girls do not take the initiative, even w/ a 8/10 guy.


do me a favor if you can. initiate a convo with... "nice curves, ma."

i sent out at least 20 messages like this. not one replied to me... make sure she has somewhat decent ass/curves though or they'll think you're bullshitting them. thanks.

Brazilian Trannies wrote:
do me a favor if you can. initiate a convo with... "nice curves, ma."

i sent out at least 20 messages like this. not one replied to me... make sure she has somewhat decent ass/curves though or they'll think you're bullshitting them. thanks.


The MM I'm using will get #'s no matter what he says brah. That's the whole point of these experiments. Just be attractive. Girls respond to FACE, not WORDS.

another girl that flaked last night. 30min likely was too long for her to wait and Chad would have arrived in 29
Image

loooool @ wanna hook up

what is bluestacks? app emulator? does it work with tinder and all apps?

dat feel wrote:loooool @ wanna hook up

what is bluestacks? app emulator? does it work with tinder and all apps?


basically something that lets you do tinder if you can't get it on your phone. i have an iphone 4 and it says i dont have enough space to upgrade to 7.1 so i said fuck it and just got bluestacks instead.


and here's me kind of trying to be awkward to see if a guy being shy would be a turn off or not. obviously girls will say 'he's too quiet/shy for me' when it just means he's too ugly for her. anyways i think it's a good way to go and say/do when you're unsure whether she likes your FACE or not. just saying anything vague or weird and she continues talking still is a good indicator as we've all seen (ie. stuff like, 'i'm going to see if my mom lets me go out tonight')
1
Image
2
Image
Image


Lord101 wrote:tell her you will fuck her after your court hearing cause you got done for robbery


please do it or something similar


THIS
Last edited by modelolz on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keep going, boober

girl below is really homely-looking (non hot), but I still had fun seeing how far things could be taken
Image
Image
Image

modelolz wrote:

Lord101 wrote:tell her you will fuck her after your court hearing cause you got done for robbery


please do it or something similar


THIS


I took another angle. I said I was hyper-sexual and only liked rough, unprotected sex, and if she was willing, I'd take her V. She wasn't down w/ it.


modelolz wrote:keep going, boober



Had to take a mental break from this brah. I was hating myself/life even more after doing this. Remember, I'm not a 7/10 white guy like you so coming back down to reality is 10x harder for me.

I recently got back into it. I'll post the more interesting ones as they develop.

Good, but take a look at my results since Jan 13th. Not using an autoliker but going through periods of right swipe sprees.

Image

Image

Good, but take a look at my results since Jan 13th. Not using an autoliker but going through periods of right swipe sprees.

Image

Image

justinboober wrote:
modelolz wrote:



THIS


I took another angle. I said I was hyper-sexual and only liked rough, unprotected sex, and if she was willing, I'd take her V. She wasn't down w/ it.


modelolz wrote:keep going, boober



Had to take a mental break from this brah. I was hating myself/life even more after doing this. Remember, I'm not a 7/10 white guy like you so coming back down to reality is 10x harder for me.

I recently got back into it. I'll post the more interesting ones as they develop.


don't stop let the incel rage build up within you

Image

kingkongb wrote:^how would you rate yourself out of 10?


I'm not sure. I'm probably on a sluthate scale 6.5-7. However I have the type of look where some girls think I'm the 'hottest guy' so it really depends. Where I live though(Ireland) I look better(in pics) than most guys. Its not even that I'm better looking so much as that I have features that make me more unique or stand outish. I look like a Spaniard which in Ireland means tanned and being tanned in Ireland is a big thing especially if you look like you're dark naturally. In America I'm just a regular decent looking guy. I'm back between the two regularly(born in Cali) and what happens is that my Irishness gives me that little bit of an edge when I'm back in the States to compensate for my looks being more commonplace there(tan skin etc.)

I completely ignored this chick after getting her #. She'd rather come crawling back like a sick dog rather than give any sub7 men a chance. Note the time stamp. Face power.
I actually feel kinda bad for the ones who chase me after I ignore them. Sad reminder of how beta I am :(
Any ideas on what to do here?

Image
Image
Image

FWB proposal from another thread:
http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51434&p=503599#p503599

justinboober wrote:I completely ignored this chick after getting her #. She'd rather come crawling back like a sick dog rather than give any sub7 men a chance. Note the time stamp. Face power.
I actually feel kinda bad for the ones who chase me after I ignore them. Sad reminder of how beta I am :(
Any ideas on what to do here?

Image
Image
Image

FWB proposal from another thread:
http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51434&p=503599#p503599


Image
Game is fanfiction for men.

Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 94 guests