Doing MM experiments is like self-admitting to mental asylum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You're such a silly goose boober

:(
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

I did a MM experiment

went back to my normal account

it was soul crushing

ColezRightHand wrote:You guys stress tinder too much its already been proven beyond a shadow of a fucking doubt that most women NEVER meet up with guys from tinder. The flake rate even for MM experiments is high as fuck. All one has to do is head over to the reddit/misc experiments scroll to the end and see that she never responds when he finally asks to meet up. Most women are on tinder for networking.

Ill say this again for you basement autists. The guys really slaying women non stop are the guys that can get them wet IRL. Women prioritize slaying to men that approach them IRL first then MAYBE guys online. The only women using the net to slay are sub6's and whales. Women going to clubs are going to have sex with you guaranteed if you seduce them on the spot. You think women are just meeting up through tinder for ONSs all day long? :lol: So many delusionalcels ITT that have never seen slayers IRL do their thing.

Online dating = validation seeking for both genders

Thats all buddy boys get it through your extremely dense yet narrow craniums :lol:

No sorry you are wrong. It hasn't been proven, if its proven then show me the proof. Ironically you criticise incels here for never seeing slayers IRL but actually what you say just screams of someone with no real world experience using Tinder personally and with their friends.

I know for a fact that hot women are meeting up with guys from Tinder, and that guys who get tons of pussy are using it. Ask any 6-7.5/10 mid 20's single girl and they will tell you its hard to meet a good guy, so they are receptive to these new dating avenues. Nearly every girl I know, ugly to decent to hot as fuck, have at least tried Tinder, and it only takes ever girl trying it out to make it full to the fuck of hot normal women open to a meet up.

Yep. The blue pillers on PUA forums disregard the MM experiments. "Girls aren't really like that" :lol:

Mention the MM experiments on a PUA forum - set a stopwatch and see how quickly you will be banned. They have to protect their fragile egos.

Neck Brah wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:i was surprised that these MM tinder threads weren't more popular on this site. this is the first one i've seen after like a month and a half. i remember these threads were really popular on misc like a year ago

Its because they were done to death back on puahate. Its one of those things that we always know the outcome so there isnt really any need to do them anymore, still they bring laughs and depression :lol: . The huge misc MM experiment threads were screenshots all from puahate, puahate pretty much popularized and started all of that stuff eons ago

yeah you're right about knowing the outcome. for some reason i still find every new one i see interesting though. i wish they were more popular here

only thing you should be using a fake profile for is to get nudes from hot young teen sluts to fap to
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

justinboober wrote:Not that great but

Lol whose pics u use

Fucking whore

Probably could have told her you picked up some AIDS inside and she'd still be down ... "But just for drinks"

Tinder : the final nail in the rotten coffin

Ceran wrote:Fucking whore

Probably could have told her you picked up some AIDS inside and she'd still be down ... "But just for drinks"

Yeah. Of all things about the redpill, the MM experiments and Tinder results are what really convinced me how ridiculously important looks were.

I mean, I always knew ever since I was 10 years old that they mattered a lot and that good looking guys had a huge advantage, but I never realized the full extent of what you could get away with as a top tier male. It's not even comparable. I thought life was like the movies and women can sometimes be wooed by your personality over the hot jerk. I guess not. Reality check.
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Lmao at the last convo

Women still want you even if you're a good looking criminal. Life is a joke for incels :uzi: :uzi:

Niggardofspeech wrote:
Yeah. Of all things about the redpill, the MM experiments and Tinder results are what really convinced me how ridiculously important looks were.

I mean, I always knew ever since I was 10 years old that they mattered a lot and that good looking guys had a huge advantage, but I never realized the full extent of what you could get away with as a top tier male. It's not even comparable. I thought life was like the movies and women can sometimes be wooed by your personality over the hot jerk. I guess not. Reality check.

Sucks man. I have a real tinder date setup for this Saturday. I'm struggling to come up with ideas of how not to dry her pussy out before we finish the 1st drink.

Meanwhile, this fantasy slayer can just talk about his herpes outbreak while she sits patiently waiting for him to say "you ready to head back to my place?"

dat dere red pill...it always get stuck going down.
as if people can still believe personality matters after these threads.

justinboober wrote:
Niggardofspeech wrote:

Sucks man. I have a real tinder date setup for this Saturday. I'm struggling to come up with ideas of how not to dry her pussy out before we finish the 1st drink.

Meanwhile, this fantasy slayer can just talk about his herpes outbreak while she sits patiently waiting for him to say "you ready to head back to my place?"

you are black right?

what city/country do you live

what your sluthate rating?
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

OSTB wrote:
you are black right?

Half white/black. I live in a top 5 city in the US (population). 5/10 on sluthate, 6/10 in my mind, 9/10 in my moms eyes.

What the fuck is this, I can't even......this is just retarded! Does nothing they say matter, man these women are thirsty as fuck.

So much for women not having high sex drives, uhh yea, just not with anything less then an 8+.

Face=pie wrote:What the fuck is this, I can't even......this is just retarded! Does nothing they say matter, man these women are thirsty as fuck.

So much for women not having high sex drives, uhh yea, just not with anything less then an 8+.

legit man...this is insane...someone please say they are a serial killer and like to rape women and see if they still get these women wanting to go for drinks...I mean this is just insane.

Pleosthene wrote:
justinboober wrote:
Half white/black. I live in a top 5 city in the US (population). 5/10 on sluthate, 6/10 in my mind, 9/10 in my moms eyes.

Only 9/10 in your mom's eyes? You're doing it wrong if you mom doesn't consider you 20/10 :lol:

Damnit, my mom considers me a 7/10, I must be doing it very wrong.

justinboober wrote:
OSTB wrote:
you are black right?

that probably explains it then, as there are very few full black guys "L" wise who'll be able to get dates on tinder given the rapant hypergamy and undercover racism. being mixed race you'll have it slightly easier.

you should give gobman some tips.
he could probably get something too if he took the right pic

OMG THAT LAST CONVO

If I even TRIED being HALF that cocky I would get shutdown so bad, if not outright instantly unmatched...

thanks for the line, brah
been 10min and hasn't unmatched.
4 miles away too.

how to verify tinder through SMS for free? do you guys buy new sim cards or what
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Niggardofspeech wrote:
Ceran wrote:Fucking whore

It's insane. You can say tinder =/= real life which may be true but it really shows that if you're good looking it doesn't matter what you say. And if you're not good looking it doesn't matter what you say.
Mystery once said "it's not what you say it's how you say it".. Red pill is that it's not what you say it's the attractiveness of the person who says it
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice