Doing MM experiments is like self-admitting to mental asylum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Pleosthene wrote:JB, how long did it take for you to match with the girls who you swiped. Let's say you auto-like 500 girls, how long until the matches start coming in?

I got matches almost immediately. It's not an issue since he gets a 100% response rate. You'll be busy exchanging messages as matches roll in. Go to the gym, go watch a movie...he always has a few new matches when you check in. It's just a matter of girls doing their part to swipe you. The only downside is girls probably aren't sitting on their couches swiping hundreds of men so a lot may never even see him.
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:Exchange with an extremely hypergamous 5/10

this is honestly what you people SHOULD be doing with MM profiles instead of boosting these girls' egos by making them think 8+ males are interested in them

AMOG wrote:I warned you faggots YEARS AGO not to do it. It is like being fucking waterboarded with redpill. Women are amazing & fun if they are physically attracted to you. It is very very easy to fall in love with a woman who basically agrees to anything you have to say. You get a heavy dose of the feelz by doing MMx.

EDIT: I just remembered that a hot brunette messaged me several times that SHE wanted to take me out and PAY FOR a dinner date. Begging for me to give her a chance because she must've known the competition for me (i.e. him) was intense.

I feel you. The 19 year old I mentioned earlier was really fucking nice before she raged at me for not contacting her. I gave her the "you're just too young" excuse and she was pissed. I could tell she was excited and was anticipating me to text/call her from our prior conversation. Felt kinda guilty.

The biggest red pill has been exactly what you stated. If I knew, women wanted to interact with me, I'd have real motivation to work on my own personality becuause of the potential for great fucking times.
Last edited by justinboober on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

That God forsaken app is going to liberate all humans from monogamy. It's basically this:

Guy: hey I wanna fuck
Girl: I'm wet. Let's go grab a bite and then pound at my place.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

wegotdamunchies wrote:
this is honestly what you people SHOULD be doing with MM profiles instead of boosting these girls' egos by making them think 8+ males are interested in them

Doubt it would have any real effect. The truth is, there is a line of men waiting to fuck her. A long one too. She knows it, I know it, and you do too. I just didn't know what to say on the heat of the moment. Either way, it'd have minimal effects on their self-esteem anyway.

i was surprised that these MM tinder threads weren't more popular on this site. this is the first one i've seen after like a month and a half. i remember these threads were really popular on misc like a year ago

MM dating experiments are the epitome of this place, I really feel like this is unchartered territory being explored here. Dating and attraction is forever been so complex and hidden, then its reduced down to a single photo of you and a blurb, but then when you can fake that photo what does it even mean to be you versus someone else, and then whatever your personality is is so dependant on how you look, the same personality is perceived completely differently by the other person depending on what they think you look like, which really makes no fucking sense given the way we/society view these things... such a weird world we live in.

I ran a few MM experiments last year, girls will not only be open and nice to you whatever subject you want to talk about but some will bother you, the latter is what makes it really soul crushing. I would say "I can't talk right now" and girls would insist on sending messages anyway. It's so different from my real life since girls wouldn't waste their times talking to me even if I make efforts to pick interesting subjects. Girls rather shape their personalities according to MM/rich desires. They will rather talk about something they don't know to please the MM/rick than to talk about something they like to an ugly guy.

I remember at college a black and fat guy trying to talk to an average girl who was studying B.A. about her degree on how interesting was that field. I also remember her face looking very disgusting and avoiding him impolitely. So No matter if it is real life or online, the outcomes are the same if you inject the same variables.

Ya, majority of girls flake on internet, even IF they seem wet when you talk to them.

Also, If you meet up with them, its another game completely. They can be horny for you online, but if ure insecure and anxious IRL, its game over.

umm...what?
I meet up with girls from tinder on a near weekly basis

thickneckedslayer wrote:i was surprised that these MM tinder threads weren't more popular on this site. this is the first one i've seen after like a month and a half. i remember these threads were really popular on misc like a year ago

I'm guessing most of the people who used to do them ended up killing themselves.
RodgerRabbitSUBHUMAN wrote:No, being ugly is a death sentence. No appeals, no parole, just death row.

Being short is just doing time with the possibility of parole. If you look good enough you'll get that parole eventually.

This is a great thread. Can't believe the responses, the guy you're using is a 6/10 at best.

Can you do some more with a real MM like harry goodwin or opry

dat feel wrote:This is a great thread. Can't believe the responses, the guy you're using is a 6/10 at best.

Can you do some more with a real MM like harry goodwin or opry

Me neither and he's black, pleosthene looks better than Tyson beckford but gets 0 matches... Strange that

what Pleo means is that he has lighter skin than beckford so that makes him superior than any 'full black'

confirms what i've always been saying

facial hair = oldcel = death

facial can look good but only on hipsters with blonde/brown hair

thickneckedslayer wrote:i was surprised that these MM tinder threads weren't more popular on this site. this is the first one i've seen after like a month and a half. i remember these threads were really popular on misc like a year ago

Its because they were done to death back on puahate. Its one of those things that we always know the outcome so there isnt really any need to do them anymore, still they bring laughs and depression :lol: . The huge misc MM experiment threads were screenshots all from puahate, puahate pretty much popularized and started all of that stuff eons ago
Neck Training Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=36#p36

CaptainOCD wrote:fuuuuuuuuuuckkkk yooooooooooouuuu

It's getting boring tbh. I'm gonna start picking some fights from now on.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice