Doing MM experiments is like self-admitting to mental asylum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

modelolz wrote:keep going, boober

girl below is really homely-looking (non hot), but I still had fun seeing how far things could be taken
]

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: More More More.

MORE!!!!!!!!

this thread causes PAIN to incels

suffer you goddamn incels

the women who don't even respond you to you are begging chad for a fuck

modelolz wrote:
dat feel wrote:loooool @ wanna hook up

what is bluestacks? app emulator? does it work with tinder and all apps?

basically something that lets you do tinder if you can't get it on your phone. i have an iphone 4 and it says i dont have enough space to upgrade to 7.1 so i said fuck it and just got bluestacks instead.

and here's me kind of trying to be awkward to see if a guy being shy would be a turn off or not. obviously girls will say 'he's too quiet/shy for me' when it just means he's too ugly for her. anyways i think it's a good way to go and say/do when you're unsure whether she likes your FACE or not. just saying anything vague or weird and she continues talking still is a good indicator as we've all seen (ie. stuff like, 'i'm going to see if my mom lets me go out tonight')

Lord101 wrote:tell her you will fuck her after your court hearing cause you got done for robbery

please do it or something similar

THIS

bluestacks always says your computer doesnt have enough GB.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice