Doing MM experiments is like self-admitting to mental asylum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I shouldn't have done one but I let my own curiosity get the best of me. All it did was cement my depression. Switching back and forth from fake Tinder to your own is quite the soul-crushing experience. The only thing I got good out of it was raging energy at the gym. I used a 8/10 MM, dude got a little over 100+ matches in a day. 1 fucking day.

--------------------------------------------
Eww face?
Know your place.

CaptainOCD wrote:fuck me that is soul crushing...
I mean I do alright, but if I said any of that stuff I would be unmatched so fucking fast my head would spin

Exactly. I don't even feel comfortable sending messages like that with my real face. Feels bad man.

Erect Black Tranny wrote:Follow up? Hope you crushed her self-esteem

She raged and unmatched me before I got the screenshot.

Pleosthene wrote:OP, what is the match rate with the guy you're using?

I used an auto-liker. He gets 2-5 returns every time. It auto likes anywhere from 100-500 at once.

Westphał wrote:
Wow, ultimate halo effect from that FM.
Many sluts are so dumb that you could use young brad pitt and they would register it.

8+ or DEATH

It's a great pic as I was only interested to see how he'd do with white and hispanic women. He doesn't get top tier but my sample is only a day old. He does well with females 25 and under, girls over 26 never seem to match him.

Maybe the younger generation is less racist? Idk...

Pleosthene wrote:
Can you post the auto liker you use?

And you mean he only gets 2-5 matches for every 100-500?

It's called Tools for Tinder. It's in the App Store for free.

Don't go by that math man. You have to factor in girls have to get on on swipe too. The 2-5 are prob cause they liked him before he liked her. The point is he got 100+ matches in 1 day. Imagine running it for a year.

Edit: dude gets a 100% response rate from any girl I deemed attractive. And of course girls are initiating. Is that what you meant?
Last edited by justinboober on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

How do you confirm your phone number? I want run a lot of Tinder experiments, but I can't get past the confirmation screen. When I put my number I get an error message. Can you help me? Thank you.

lifesucks wrote:How do you confirm your phone number? I want run a lot of Tinder experiments, but I can't get past the confirmation screen. When I put my number I get an error message. Can you help me? Thank you.

It should ask you for your # at some point while setting up. I just used my cell #. Tinder will text you a token. Put the code in and go. I had no trouble.
Last edited by justinboober on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pleosthene wrote:
Is there a fake GPS app you're using too or no?

The app includes a gps spoofer as a .99 paid option.

I'm going to spoof to LA and try this approach and see how bad it is...

justinboober wrote:
lifesucks wrote:How do you confirm your phone number? I want run a lot of Tinder experiments, but I can't get past the confirmation screen. When I put my number I get an error message. Can you help me? Thank you.

I just used my cell #. Tinder will text you a token. Put the code in and go. I had no trouble.

Fuck, it doesn't work here. I don't know what to do. FML.

You can make as many accounts you want? With the same number? Weird... Fuck, dude.

FUCK, I MADE IT. In my state we have 9 numbers now, but I had to put only 8 and the state code before. I can't believe I spent so much time to figure it out. Time to run tons of Tinder experiments,

This girl actually followed up as to why I hadn't contacted her after she gave me her #. We raged at each other for a few minutes and she unmatched me. I went about it all wrong tho. If this happens again, I know exactly what to do to expose these thirsty cunts. Hopefully it'll happen again.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice