Would Willy Monfret make for a good Tinder experiment?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

He isn't that well known in the US, I don't think many white or hispanic women would know of him. Only nigger females will recognize him. There are a few candid pics of him on google image. I don't think I've seen a tinder experiment with him. I'm thinking he could be the closest thing to a 8/10 ethnic being able to fly under the radar.

Eww face?
Know your place.

PostThis post by Mistgeburt3000 was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Mistgeburt3000

Pleosthene wrote:^^^ The pictures are biased man, you shouldn't have included the ones of him partying with fucking well known guys like Rob Evans.

Rob Evans was one of the hosts I think on America's Next Model

White girls don't know who rob Evans is man. Only black women know who those dudes are.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice