List of indispensable foods & accessories?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SMWE wrote:
Full of carbs. Too greasy.

Infidel!

PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

AMOGGED wrote:i see you're a supplement/accessoire junkie like me :lol:

Gotta do that to looksmax.

What about braces, i asked my ortho for a palatal expander but she says that braces are more effective and faster than expanders.

Barret wrote:What about braces, i asked my ortho for a palatal expander but she says that braces are more effective and faster than expanders.

Pretty sure palatal expander is preferable.

-chamomile, valerian root, passionflower for relaxation/sleep. chamomile being most important due to its aid in digestion.
-[optional] .3 mg melatonin (shown to be best dose for sleep, look it up)

The problem is where do we draw the line between foods, supplements, accessories, gadgets... Like a palette expander and oily fish are different fucking ball games lol.

For example a good wrist watch is important for multiple reasons; popular fashion item, hides wristcels, if expensive gives a strong S+M signal, plus just compliments a simple outfit better, a plain t-shirt and jeans looks better with a good wrist watch.

worsethanaverage wrote:The problem is where do we draw the line between foods, supplements, accessories, gadgets... Like a palette expander and oily fish are different fucking ball games lol.

For example a good wrist watch is important for multiple reasons; popular fashion item, hides wristcels, if expensive gives a strong S+M signal, plus just compliments a simple outfit better, a plain t-shirt and jeans looks better with a good wrist watch.

Just post what you think has to be used. Palate expander and oily fish are both important, and play their part on different levels.

i know you already said hard foods but to be more specific grass fed beef jerky (current favorite).

100% coconut milk is great too. but watch out for guar gum and bpa in cans. i really like aroy-d brand.

fermented cod-liver oil and grass fed ghee (clarified butter. without milk solids)

krauts

frozen bon bons for dat jaw braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

things i eat everyday:
-beef
-raw spinach
-raw broccoli
-raw carrots
-milk
-olive oil
-vitamin d

in for löater
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0