List of indispensable foods & accessories?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This thread will list the most important things for younglings to become slayers. Refer to my sig. No truest words have ever been spoken on this forum.

- Falim gum
- Hard foods (Beef jerky...)
- Whole milk
- Palatal expander
- Vitamin K2 supplementation (MK4 + MK7)
- Zinc supplementation
- Iodine supplementation
- Veal liver (Good source of vitamin A and all sorts of vitamin B)
- Cold water oily fish
- Kiwis
- Oysters
- Eggs
- Green tea
- Gelatin
- Berries
- Probiotics
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Fish oil
- Krill oil
- β-Carotene, licopene & Astaxanthine (Carrots, tomatoes)
- Cruciferous vegetables (Broccoli / Cauliflower / Cabbage)
- Watermelon
- Cantaloupe
- Winter squash (pumpkin, butternut, acorn, etc.)
- Sweet potatoes
- Leafy greens
- Sweet peppers
- Peaches
- Plums
- Papaya
- Citus fruits (Lemon, citrus, lime)
Last edited by SMWE on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
HUMANS

I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

SMWE wrote:This thread will list the most important things for younglings to become slayers. Refer to my sig. No truest words have ever been spoken on this forum.

Let's start:

- Falim gum
- Vegetables
- Hard foods
- Whole milk
- Palatal expander

What else?

That is basically my list...apart from I don't want to pay for Palatal expander(I would if £1000)...I am adding Vit K2 for maybe 3 months on high dosage and see if it does anything. My hope and dreams would be 1-2'' in height, thicker wrists and a wider head....I am 99% sure nothing will happen apart from my teeth look slightly better.

K2 of course, how could I forget. Tremendous hep in bone formation.

Legit. Liver is insanely rich in vitamins.

djfranktank wrote:Milk from what organism?

Cow. Why?

jsanza swears by this diet:

If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

animal lover wrote:Broccoli/cauliflower. You'll have a boner minimum 1 hour after ingestion.

Added.

-Pizza
-Monster energy drinks
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

Young Leo Forever wrote:-Pizza
-Monster energy drinks

Added.

Just kidding. That shit will destroy your teeth.

bulletsflyingby wrote:Oysters: megadose of T-raising zinc

Added.

Oysters: Highest natural source of zinc, so high you only need to eat a few once or twice a week. Zinc very important in Testosterone production

Eggs: Very good for you and super high in Choline which is crucial for brain health

Cold Water Fatty Fish: For omega-3's

Already Mentioned: Liver

Other foods and stuff everyone should be consuming for general health and longevity; but also because I strongly believe that your body (face, skin, bloatedness, pheromones, etc) strongly signals your state of health in ways we don't properly understand yet so all of these little things directly add up to increasing your rating/10 IMO:

Green Tea, Coffee, Gelatin, Sea Salt, Seaweed, Berries, Turmeric, Magnesium, Epsom Bath Salts, Vitamin C, Fermented Foods, Probiotics, Coconut Oil, Shellfish, Dark Chocolate, K2 (MK4+MK7), Raw Carrots, Tomato Paste/Concentrate, Grass Fed Butter, Lemon / Limes / Citrus

All of the above + paleo diet (or any good healthy whole foods diet removing crummy foods like processed wheat and sugar, soda drinks, etc), and then a solid heavy resistance gymcelling routine, and within 6 months you have minimum +1 point gain IMO if not more, not to mention many aspies on here will notice their brains working way better and less obsessive and nervous and anxious and so you might even gain another +1 to +infinity if that helps build a bridge between talking to no women at all versus some interaction with women in some form

Is that broccoli boner shit legit? I eat a lot of it and high e women make me feel intense and suave.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

SMWE wrote:This thread will list the most important things for younglings to become slayers. Refer to my sig. No truest words have ever been spoken on this forum.

Let's start:

- Falim gum
- Vegetables
- Hard foods
- Whole milk
- Palatal expander
- Zinc supplementation
- Iodine supplementation
- Cold water oily fish
- Kiwis
- Oysters
- Eggs
- Green tea
- Gelatin
- Berries
- Probiotics
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Fish oil
- Krill oil
- Citus fruits (Lemon, citrus, lime)

Where is pizza?

Iced Earth wrote:

Let's start:

- Falim gum
- Vegetables
- Hard foods
- Whole milk
- Palatal expander
- Zinc supplementation
- Iodine supplementation
- Cold water oily fish
- Kiwis
- Oysters
- Eggs
- Green tea
- Gelatin
- Berries
- Probiotics
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Fish oil
- Krill oil