These girls are sisters, genetic lottery can be so cruel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

one 8+ slim model with blue eyes dating a top Italian model travelling the world
one <2 flabby factory worker brown eyes unemployed living at home
My frame is one of my strongest features, im nearly as wide as i am tall (im 70cm tall btw). I have great style and fashion sense and clothes fit me really well. Here is a typical outfit, my t shirt is made from special rainbow dust from my gypsy grandma which also turned my eyes blue from brown (another story).

which one won and which one lost?

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

A bit of make up and her ugly sister is an 8+ as well and gets the same treatment

HOLY SHIT @ THIS POSTS.

90% of you should just delete your account and fuck off to some other site. we dont need you here

this cant be fixed with makeup. did you even look at the girls mouth area? stop being such retards please
Okay.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice