Fascinating study on testosterone from 2009

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/ ... 6/1654/153

The present study provides clear evidence of an association between circulating levels of testosterone and facial structure in young adulthood. Since testosterone causes craniofacial growth (Verdonck et al. 1999), exposure over time to large and frequent testosterone responses to competitive situations could produce greater cumulative exposure in facial tissues to the hormone's masculinising effects leading to an association analogous to that which exists between postprandial blood glucose spikes and tissue damage. Intermittent spikes in hormone levels may have more pronounced effects than chronic elevation of baseline levels, to which rapid tissue habituation may occur. The fact that the observed association is only present for testosterone levels measured after success in a competitive task demonstrates the importance of studying testosterone dynamics and not just baseline levels.

didn't read, but testosterone theory and genetics theory are absolutely fucking retarded

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice